PDA

View Full Version : Healt

Foten
18th Jun 2003, 14:19
Do some1 know if their going to have the same healt thingi in DX: IW as they had in DX 1. Cause i really like that thing.

Leo
18th Jun 2003, 14:28
what is the "health thing"?

a health screen or what

Foten
18th Jun 2003, 14:35
ya the body that shows ur healt that thingi.

Leo
18th Jun 2003, 14:37
um, visit www.planetdeusex.com

see some screenies, and that thingi .. well, yeah, what did ya think of, of course they will have one :)

Foten
18th Jun 2003, 14:41
visit: http://www.deusex.com/screens_pc.asp# and look at the screens there.

WSimons
18th Jul 2003, 03:49
Oh yeah the place that shows the things with the guys for that one reason!!

Iluminatus
18th Jul 2003, 04:24
Originally posted by Foten
Do some1 know if their going to have the same healt thingi in DX: IW as they had in DX 1. Cause i really like that thing.
i thing mr."bronken cupholder" means if location damage is going to be implemented, and the answer is no,

Foten
18th Jul 2003, 09:19
**** I really liked that thing, it gave the game a better felling and more reallity.:(

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
18th Jul 2003, 10:25
are you sure it will be removed, or is it just another rumor based on a screenshot?

since it was a very good feature in DX1, I would think it strange if they removed it in DX:IW

I remember the first time I played, I had to come back from the head of the statue to the UNATCO HQ with my legs in black so I was sloooooow, and I was like 50 centimeters high. I can assure you that after that, I was a lot more careful

Iluminatus
18th Jul 2003, 14:53
Originally posted by Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
are you sure it will be removed, or is it just another rumor based on a screenshot?

since it was a very good feature in DX1, I would think it strange if they removed it in DX:IW

I remember the first time I played, I had to come back from the head of the statue to the UNATCO HQ with my legs in black so I was sloooooow, and I was like 50 centimeters high. I can assure you that after that, I was a lot more careful
no , no rumors, this came very clearly thorugh from IS to the forum, ckeck the ISBB:
http://www.ionstorm.com/forum/viewthread.asp?page=7&pagesize=20&forum=AMB_AP619612110&id=18225
i am personaly going to miss it A LOT, it's going to leave a hole in my heart seing a bar intead of a body, it's a bad decision no mater how they look at it