PDA

View Full Version : Drakerider

ZyzxxInfinity
9th Jun 2012, 02:06
I hope a mod spots this thread and can make a section in the forums for this game. I have been trying to get as much info as I can on this game (with the vain hope it somehow ties in with Drakengard), but haven't found much. It wasn't until the revamp of the Square Enix Members website that I got some info on the game's page (na.square-enix.com/drakerider (/drakerider)).

Sucks that this is only an Android/iOS game though. Was really hoping to be caght off guard with this title. Meh, perhaps I still will be...

Popcicle
15th Jun 2012, 02:19
I can tell you now that the game doesn't tie into Drakengard. When we have more info however we will work to update the gamepage you linked to.

ZyzxxInfinity
28th Jun 2012, 08:50
I can tell you now that the game doesn't tie into Drakengard. When we have more info however we will work to update the gamepage you linked to.

Thank you for the info, sir.

I was skeptical about this game tying into Drakengard, especially since that game was developed by Cavia (which no longer exists). Thank you for confirming that this upcoming title is unrelated.

Grimoire
28th Jun 2013, 07:43
Drakerider Chains Transcendent out now on iOS devices - Save 50% eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/drakerider-ch... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/drakerider-chains-transcendent-out-now-ios-devices-save-50)

billyhwc
2nd Jul 2013, 03:36
Hi,

I wanted to know if the save files from the original DrakeRider can be transferred to the new Drakerider Chains Transcendent?

Thanks!