PDA

View Full Version : Sorta Off Topic but interesting

SteveCarll81
13th Jun 2003, 08:15
i recently purchased a pc game titled seven kingdoms and its where you pic a kingdom, in the 1100s and you go around conquering other kingdoms and you win if you conquer the world. well i was thinking itd be kool if they did that with the lok series oneday . i also heard on a different forum someone else was talking bout tis idea.

KoolKat_EF
16th Jun 2003, 20:47
Cool.

Sounds kinda like the Populous games. :D

I dunno if it'd work with the LoK series cos the LoK series is based more on a complex storyline, a story game...

...but the idea in itself would be cool.

I guess it might almost be possible if you could set it in Nosgoth with a pack of Sarafan, conquering vampires, or vica versa, though it'd be difficult to make it fit into the storyline.

Thanx for sharing though. Always nice to hear different ideas. ;)

SteveCarll81
16th Jun 2003, 21:21
well i was thinking it could be set in nosgoth . like a bonus game to add to the story. like set in the time right after kain raised his six sons. and itd be like age of empires where (i heard) you could convert enemy troopers to your team at times. like if your playing a vampire squad you could turn humans to ur side. was just thinking this might give the ppl on the lok team ideas for any future games. maybe Legacy of Kain : Conquest of Nosgoth?

Soul Reaver
16th Jun 2003, 21:30
Maybe something like Red Faction: 2 or C&C: Renegade (teamwork) or even Commandos... You can control the 6 different brother's, each with their unique abilities...

Good idea!

SteveCarll81
16th Jun 2003, 21:34
yeah man that would kick some major a$$ . lol