PDA

View Full Version : new graphic engine...

vi0lator2k
10th Jun 2003, 14:07
Give us some infos about engine. Polygons per character..new light fx..(is there any self shadowing in final version..?)..is water going to have real reflections..(something like..Primal.or..LOTR Two Tower..). and how about some sweet bumpmaping?? for pc version??? ...and where is damn title of damn trailer song allready :mad:

blincoln
10th Jun 2003, 14:29
I doubt you will get specs for the new version of the engine, but it's obvious from the screenshots that it supports realistic shadows.

As for the trailer music, there is a thread on the same page you posted this one that answers your question:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17038

willow
10th Jun 2003, 16:53
Originally posted by vi0lator2k
Give us some infos about engine. Polygons per character..new light fx..(is there any self shadowing in final version..?)..is water going to have real reflections..(something like..Primal.or..LOTR Two Tower..). and how about some sweet bumpmaping?? for pc version??? ...and where is damn title of damn trailer song allready :mad:
I think you need to calm down and maybe take a nice long bath...

Matthew
10th Jun 2003, 17:33

Ouccchhh...

- Matthew

The Amazing Rando
10th Jun 2003, 19:20

a) No pc version has been announced yet, so I doubt they will give you specs.

b)I don't think they'll be able to say what's in the final version until they make the final version.:rolleyes: Maybe we all forgot that the game still has something like 5 mo beofre it comes out.

c) Where's the dang search function or paying attention or looking around already?:mad:

:p