PDA

View Full Version : lok DVD?

§ycavier
10th Jun 2003, 01:32
i signed up for the free defiance dvd a while ago and still havent received the e-mail notifing me that i have been registered for it.

i dont know what the problem might be. Are they are already out of the dvd's (which i doubt)?

i didnt type in a street adress 2 because i only live n one house or do i need to re type my normal adress, i dont know.

i would like to know if anyone else got the e-mail already and how soon after they registered did they get it?

thanks,

Umah Bloodomen
10th Jun 2003, 01:34
No one has received a confirmation email. I wouldn't worry about it. You'll most likely receive some more information about the time the DVD is ready to ship.

The Amazing Rando
10th Jun 2003, 05:16
II just wanted to add not to submit it again. I'm sure Chris or eidos will let us know more like Umah said, so just to chill for a while.

Now for a little bit of reverse psycomologicy: Patience is not a virtue or your friend. Everyone *will* act impatient for LoK:D and the free DVD.

Umah Bloodomen
10th Jun 2003, 17:23
Originally posted by The Amazing Rando
Now for a little bit of reverse psycomologicy: Patience is not a virtue or your friend. Everyone *will* act impatient for LoK:D and the free DVD.

Like they aren't already?
:confused: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Omega
10th Jun 2003, 23:31
Like I said on another thread... it says the DVD will be dispatched in June. It being June now - I'm not sure when exactly, but I'm sure you'll hear something closer to the actual release date.

§ycavier
11th Jun 2003, 00:59
thanks, i just wasnt sure if the e-mail was gonna be "instant" or not

yeah everyone is already impatient i dont think we have to worry about that.

also why shouldnt i submit again? does it cancel my submission or something?

Reaver of Souls
11th Jun 2003, 01:06
...that at the bottom of that page it says the DVD will be shipped June 2003. :rolleyes:

This is not directed at the thread creator, it's just this is the most recent LoK DVD thread and nobody has said anything about when it gets shipped, and if they have they I wasn't paying attention, so :p.

Umah Bloodomen
11th Jun 2003, 01:09
I've responded to the questions involving confirmation emails. (Which has been a big issue involving the DVD-related threads).

The Amazing Rando
11th Jun 2003, 01:59
Originally posted by §ycavier
also why shouldnt i submit again? does it cancel my submission or something?

Because Umah handled the confirmation email Q and I don't think you need two copies of the disc when I know of quite a few members on these boards unhappy that it seems they won't get any copy at all.

Reaver of Souls
11th Jun 2003, 02:12
Like me! Send me one! Canada is only a little bit away and I'll even rouse up the city polar bear now so he's ready. LOL. :D :p

Umah Bloodomen
11th Jun 2003, 02:33
Originally posted by Reaver of Souls
Like me! Send me one! Canada is only a little bit away and I'll even rouse up the city polar bear now so he's ready. LOL. :D :p

Why do I feel that I am surrounded by Canucks all of a sudden? :p ;)

Reaver of Souls
11th Jun 2003, 22:58
Because you are..we're closing in all around you.. in our parkas and our winter boots! Unleash the sled dogs!

Ok, that was enough of making fun of myself. If I keep going then someone might actually think that is how the entire country is, igloos boots and parkas, when in fact it was 30 degrees out yesterday.

§ycavier
5th Jul 2003, 22:41
Its the beginning of july now and I haven't recieved any info regarding the shipping of the Lok dvd yet.

Has any one else gotten info yet? Or if the dvd is going to be delayed and i just dont know about it just tell me. I was away at summercamp for a bit and i really havent checked it out. Anyways... I'm just being impatient so what ever.

Omega
5th Jul 2003, 23:28
Living in the UK I wouldn't know. But I have asked a friend who lives in CA (no, not CD :p) to submit her details and forward the contents to me.

As of yet, she hasn't said anything :(

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 00:50
I am antsy...

Really antsy...

Don't exactly have the patience of a saint, but what I have is slowly withering down to null...

-cries for DVD-

eclipse_reaver
11th Jul 2003, 06:25
As if you all have forgotten, waiting is a LOK tradition :D
I would be very surprised (and happy) if D really comes in November.
"Good things come to those who wait".

Omega
11th Jul 2003, 17:39
Originally posted by eclipse_reaver
"Good things come to those who wait".

You heard the other one... the one that I'm afraid of?

"All good things..."

No. Not the final Next Generation episode (although with a title like that, it's bound to spark emotion in all of us...)

*goes off on tangent and digs a tunnel to the centre of the moon*

mercurydude
17th Jul 2003, 07:02
Is it just me or does it seem like we'll never get this DVD? They said a lot of things about TR: AoD and really hyped it up, but when you get the finished copy it turns out a lot of the stuff they said was exaggerated (and it's buggy as heck because they forced Core to release it prematurely. I'll be up in arms if they do CD that way with Defiance!!!). If these DVDs really exist and they just have to make some finishing touches on them before they send them out, they could at least say so. But it would've been nice if they would have already had the things finished before they promised they'd ship to everyone sometime in June. :(

dogofwar
17th Jul 2003, 08:07
now it's almost the middle of july and not even an email. some thing is wrong i just know it. maybe they dont want to release it yet because it has alot of info and some are spoilers and they dont want us to know untill they are certain that they will be in the game.

§ycavier
17th Jul 2003, 18:06
so you just re-registered and got an e-mail right away.

weird .... i think ill have to try your method:p

§ycavier
21st Aug 2003, 17:30
now its late august and still no word.

weak

if chris ever sees this could you please try and get some kind of answer to this, if and when the dvd is going to come out.
thanks,

Raziel689
21st Aug 2003, 19:24
How about this then. If anyone gets ANY word of this, post it here. So that way we don't have to complain here the later it gets. Maybe someone could tell the other people who also made threads about this so they can just watch one instead of the whole forum.

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Aug 2003, 02:58
Obviously if/when Chris has the info to post, he will do it. How about we develop some patience?

PeopleAreFood
23rd Aug 2003, 13:13
I have signed up twice for the dvd in hopes of getting it faster....i know not much logic in that but hey i got to try.
as far as patience......no...don't have that..in my mind LOK & Hitman are the only good games that Eidos has going for them.
tomb raider has always blown.

~yours in blood~