PDA

View Full Version : Ask your kingdom hearts questions here!

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 15:25
Hey guys, I know that some may be confused story-wise about the entire plot of the Kingdom Hearts series. Most of us probably love the series not only due to addicting gameplay, iconic disney characters that give you nostalgia, or the outstanding music by Shimomura, but most likey due to how ridiculously complex the story of it is. And to help you guys love the game even more, im here to answer any questions you have about the series as an entirety! So ask away! I hope to get some soon and thanks!

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 17:25
now that all the organization members are now "whole" again, where are demyx and larxene.

edward.busch.18
1st May 2013, 17:40
now that all the organization members are now "whole" again, where are demyx and larxene.

In the worlds they came from....everyone who was "re-completed" returns to the worlds where they were devided into heartless and nobodies and if that world is not available for some reason they may end up in Traverse town or Twilight Town...one of the realms inbetween

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 17:42
thanks for the info

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:08
Yeah what EdwardKeyblader said. Thanks :D. But its not even clear where they came from in the first place so we will never truly know unless they make an apperance in the third game. I'm more intrigued to what happened to Marluxia actually, since he was one of the most powerful members. But like i said we don't really know right now.

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 18:11
why didn't the rest of the organization members turn out like xigbar a.k.a braig

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:14
why didn't the rest of the organization members turn out like xigbar a.k.a braig

well what do you mean by 'turn out' like him. You talking about how he didn't appear along with the others in the beginning of DDD?

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 18:17
no like how a part of xahanort was in him.

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:22
no like how a part of xahanort was in him.

Ah gotcha. When the organization was formed, Xehanort believed that all 13 members would be his vessels forming his thirteen darknesses. However, after the mutiny by Marluxia at Castle Oblivion, he realized that his plan was falling apart, and that most of the people in the organization were not really loyal to him at all. There were only two exceptions. Saix/Isa since he was second in charge of the organization, and Xigbar/Braig since they were the first to meet when Xehanort was his old self in Birth By Sleep. It was there, ten years before the first game, that he made Braig his vessel. (If you notice in the beginning of the game his eyes are a dark brown but by the time you face him in the end they appear bright yellow similar to Xehanort's eyes). Xehanort simply saw him as more fitting of a vessel than the others, and he knew him before any of the others. Which is why he is member II in the organization.

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 18:25
thanks makes sense now

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:26
thanks makes sense now

No problem. That's what I'm here for! :D

edward.busch.18
1st May 2013, 18:30
Also Xigbar despratly wanted to weild a keyblade...its not clear On Vexen although he returned to Radiant Gardens he was unstable....Its also refered to as a plot device when they dont give you the Full back story on where the chacters originated from we may bump into Mulurxia and Larxene...but as explained in 3D that although weakness of Heart, Loyalty, or ETC Xehanorts original 13 vessals was inadaqute...he tried to make them renounce thier sense of self telling the nobodies they had no heart but some began forming new ones

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:38
Also Xigbar despratly wanted to weild a keyblade...its not clear On Vexen although he returned to Radiant Gardens he was unstable....Its also refered to as a plot device when they dont give you the Full back story on where the chacters originated from we may bump into Mulurxia and Larxene...but as explained in 3D that although weakness of Heart, Loyalty, or ETC Xehanorts original 13 vessals was inadaqute...he tried to make them renounce thier sense of self telling the nobodies they had no heart but some began forming new ones

Yup. Xigbar demanding Terra for his Keyblade when they first confronted goes to show that. And those especially growing new hearts were Roxas and Axel.

edward.busch.18
1st May 2013, 18:46
Larxene and Marluxia also have those hearts...thier selfish prideful ways were proof of that... Wouldnt be surprised if they arrived as a 2nd party enemy agianst the Oraganization AND Sora and Co

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:54
Larxene and Marluxia also have those hearts...thier selfish prideful ways were proof of that... Wouldnt be surprised if they arrived as a 2nd party enemy agianst the Oraganization AND Sora and Co

And don't forget Malificent, Pete, and the heartless. But they're too foolish to consider a threat at this point. :P

edward.busch.18
1st May 2013, 19:01
Malificent could be more cunning if she wasnt bent on the Data of all the worlds.... Heartless will no doubt be a stronger force in the next game but im betting that they will be serving the New Organization....Pete is no threat... it was fun beating his bowling ball body around but in ALL his incarnations all the way up to Julius in KH3D i didnt find him threating....I beat him in3D at Level 55 Sora and Level 49 Riku..ultimakeyblade for me

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 19:15
julious is very easy to fight especially if you have a folder full of bullons.

Bobguy117
1st May 2013, 19:33
Julius is one of the least fun boss fights in any Kingdom Hearts game

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 20:22
I didn't even bother trying to defeat him. After I unlocked the secret ending I didn't really see the need to. It isn't as much of a satisfying secret boss like Sephiroth or the Mysterious Figure

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 20:28
that's true. but the ultima weapon is the only thing makingit wort it.

edward.busch.18
1st May 2013, 20:34
yeah... i was dissappointed about KH1 optional battle with Sephiroth though ....no real reward...now KH2 had me with Fenrir great blade

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 21:21
yup Sephiroth from KHII was my favorite out of all the secret bosses, just because it was the first one I found on my own. Plus its INSANE

Bobguy117
1st May 2013, 21:30
I like all the optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, especially Lingering Will. He is such a fun fight. Sephiroth was definitely more fun to fight in 2, but it always upset me that you could only fight him once.

I also love the Phantom fight in Kingdom Hearts 1 with a passion. I have a save file qued right before that fight way back from my original playthrough. I've still never lost to him.

Julius is just so boring and repetitive, and there's nothing really special about him at all. He just feels like a regular old boss. I'd say probably the least-deserving method of obtaining the Ultima Weapon to date.

chasewall12
1st May 2013, 21:39
i completely agree. they could have thought of a better boss for this. but this is the first disney based optional boss.

Bobguy117
1st May 2013, 21:51
In canon, do you think any of the characters actually level up, or do they actually do everything as if they equipped Exp Zero, remaining at their starting strength? I've always wondered. And for that matter, what difficulty do you think is canon?

edward.busch.18
2nd May 2013, 08:14
In canon, do you think any of the characters actually level up, or do they actually do everything as if they equipped Exp Zero, remaining at their starting strength? I've always wondered. And for that matter, what difficulty do you think is canon?

Im gonna say in canon they do level up and get stronger and the defualt for diffculty is normal....possibly Hard but in NO WAY critical....

Bobguy117
2nd May 2013, 11:44
I dunno, if they do actually level up then I'm going to say critical has to be the default level seeing as how you're always granted some form of bonus ability by choosing it.

DFerrier091910
7th May 2013, 18:43
will they ever make the first 2 kingdom hearts for the playstation 3? i havent played the games in years and i dont want to buy them in case they dont play on the ps3

UltimaCronos
7th May 2013, 19:30
will they ever make the first 2 kingdom hearts for the playstation 3? i havent played the games in years and i dont want to buy them in case they dont play on the ps3

In case you haven't heard, they're coming up with a HD Kingdom Hearts collection for the PS3 called KH 1.5 HD ReMix. It features Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (a version of the game with extra stuff), Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (the ps2 remake of the gameboy title), and cinematic cutscenes from KH 358/2 days. Pre-ordering it also allows you to recieve an artbook featuring concept designs for the games. It's unclear whether the second KH or any more of the titles are getting a release on the ps3 as of now, but i predict it will likely happen. Re: Mix will sell for $39.99 and will feature trophy support

Samuel_Hdz
7th May 2013, 21:53
Well the credits to 1.5 seem to hint at that direction :P
The games for the tentative 2.5 are KH2, Re:Coded, and BBS.

This isn't even close to being a real spoiler since the game credits are accessible right away :)

Jamie_P
11th May 2013, 17:29
This isn't a question about the story of Kingdom Hearts, just some confusion in Birth by Sleep. Trophies specifically, I asked yahoo answers but no one answered so oh well :/ Anyway! Trophies. How will I know if I get a trophy? Because I got 33,333 munny (on Terra) but I never recieved the trophy. So do I have to beat the game then it's like "Oh heres a trophy by the way" or what am I doing wrong? And other trophies like Power Walker, how will I know when i've stepped 99,999 times? (Speaking of that, do I have to do the slow walk for that trophy? Or can I just run?) Sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong thread/forum thingy (I dunno what to call it) but I'm trying to get 100% before 1.5 comes out. Thanks!

UltimaCronos
11th May 2013, 20:10
This isn't a question about the story of Kingdom Hearts, just some confusion in Birth by Sleep. Trophies specifically, I asked yahoo answers but no one answered so oh well :/ Anyway! Trophies. How will I know if I get a trophy? Because I got 33,333 munny (on Terra) but I never recieved the trophy. So do I have to beat the game then it's like "Oh heres a trophy by the way" or what am I doing wrong? And other trophies like Power Walker, how will I know when i've stepped 99,999 times? (Speaking of that, do I have to do the slow walk for that trophy? Or can I just run?) Sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong thread/forum thingy (I dunno what to call it) but I'm trying to get 100% before 1.5 comes out. Thanks!

Well to be frank with you James i really have no clue why your game wont let you recieve that munny trophy. It may have something to do with the file specifically, maybe it's just glitching. That was the first trophy i earned, and i didnt really pay much attention to getting it so i dont know what could be the issue. The answer to your running v. walking question is that you can run to gain that trophy, since i gained that also. You wont really know how many steps you have taken so in the words of Forrest Gump "if you is goin' somewhere, you'd best be running." That's all the help i can provide for you.