PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XI parental control issue

Silverlightdream
30th Apr 2013, 15:46
Kinda somewhat baffle me, my boyfriend brought me ffxi as a early brithday gift. download fine and all, go to reg the game to my account with add new playonline. get past region thing, know in EU got na game but no diffrent to other na games i play, that aside it will *then say "perantal control" made me blink, now try work out how be under 18 when my account clearly state i was born in 1985. I've rang na they now throw me to EU seeing were im staying for abit. feel like being pass from piller to post by the phone not getting help looking for. Is there anyway of fixing this as brought the game it bound to my account just i can't reg it due to it saying i'm under 18, how much love to be that young again kinda confused me how got it.

Grimoire
30th Apr 2013, 21:55
Submit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=20)

Silverlightdream
1st May 2013, 04:10
thanks Gravity, hope this issue can be fix. I spent nearly 10 hours yesterday trying get this fix or trying get help, sadly your only one that has done something to help me out XD you get hugs Gravity

Grimoire
1st May 2013, 06:22
It's my job.

"Mythril users are here to help everyone discuss your favorite games, answer questions, direct topics to the most correct forums, and otherwise to just help out!"

No hugging.

Silverlightdream
1st May 2013, 10:01
Lol, well I've got the issue fixed now, gave SE uk after a friend from my linkshell found it for me. seem my account year of birth had glicthed, even though input was 1985 it glicth. but Mark from SE uk very helpfull, lest say this glicth was amusing and funny as for day I was under 18.

Thank you very much for helping, glad this bug now fix. keep up great work Gravity =)