it's only for PS and Xbox ???

I need to know if the game is for PC too

fneh
28th May 2003, 18:18
...........................*sigh*

Glucolisis
29th May 2003, 01:24
don`t be so rude!

He is just a newbie. Not everybody knows the rules!

Umah Bloodomen
29th May 2003, 01:32
Fneh, as much as I too despise repetative threads, there are more constructive ways to go about it. Your specific use of language is totally inappropriate for this forum as well, and I suggest that you edit it, ASAP.

Either plaster a link in someone's face, or mention the use of the SEARCH function, but don't get your knickers up in a bunch and scream your head off. ;)

Riovanes
29th May 2003, 02:22
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
don't get your knickers up in a bunch and scream your head off. ;)

Yeah!

That's MY job, dammit!

BAH!!!

fneh
29th May 2003, 11:46
i'd actually like to apologise if I offend anyone else anytime soon. I just got back from an operation in hospital and am stuck at home recovering (and it's keeping me away from work. Which is keeping me away from money and my kung fu classes. You have no idea how edgy I get if I miss my KF classes. Lucky me can't even make up for it on my punching bag or weight bench either). I'm not the happiest of bunnies but I do feel a lot better today than yesterday (i actually got a decent sleep somehow)

course I'm not apologising for my first post in this topic (even if I did edit it) I told the guy where to look for his answer afterall. :D :p ....well I did until I edited it.

Umah Bloodomen
29th May 2003, 18:58
Get well soon, fneh. :)

Pssst. You could have left where to find the info, I was more concerned with the first line. :D

Riovanes
29th May 2003, 19:40
As a fellow martial artist, fneh, I can sympathize with your irritation at being unable to attend classes.

I teach Shuri-Ryu karate here in Eureka, and have been dying to pick up a Kung-Fu class, but there aren't any good schools in my area. Needless to say, I'll be pestering you with questions before long.

A word of advice, however - do not, and I repeat, do NOT start running forms, exercises, or even basic technique in your head - doing that just makes you want to move all the more, and will only make things worse.

Now that I've planted that in your brain - get well soon.

BAH!!!

fneh
29th May 2003, 23:12
thank you, both of you.

Umah: I deleted the answer to the question because I didn't feel it deserved an answer if I wasn't allowed to shout at them too ;)

And yeah, not being able to train is VERY frustrating. Hopefully I'll be able to go down on the thursday class next week (though I won't be completely healed I should at least be able to attend)

And you can ask all the questions you like. (The style I do is lau Gar) but obviously they should be asked in the social board instead of here. I don't think a martial arts cht would go down too well with the undead..

knightgames
2nd Jun 2003, 07:27
So................... is it going to appear on PC?
Yeah I know........... use the search engine. I did and came up with 2 answers to my querie. Niether one answered it. And using the mystical magical butterfly thingy is JUST FRUSTRATING. A bunch of questions and a lot of parenthetical responses.
You may commense to yelling fneh. And get well soon. :)
Thank you,
knightgames

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jun 2003, 07:32
Originally posted by Chris@Crystal
Hey,
At this sime I am only aware of the team working on an XBox and a PS2 version of the game. Although a PC version has not been announced, we normally port our games to the PC a short time after they are released on the consoles.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Riovanes
2nd Jun 2003, 13:17
I think what Umah is trying to say, by way of Chris' stating of an obvious concept without quite spelling it out, is as follows:

Ahem...

Blood Omen, the first LoK game, was ported to PC.

Soul Reaver, second in the series, was ported to PC.

Soul Reaver 2, the third published LoK game, was ported to PC.

Blood Omen 2, that infamously buggy but still fun fourth game, was ported to PC.

With a track record like that (literally EVERY game in the series being ported over), what makes you think they won't do the same with Defiance? Just apply some pattern-recognition, and it becomes obvious that this is what they're probably going to do. Besides, they get a bigger market share this way, so it's just good business.

There... that's as gently as I know how to put it. Next time, Rio's not gonna be able to keep the flamethrower in his pocket quite so well, methinks.

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jun 2003, 20:03
I don't really care if a PC version is made. In fact, it's getting to the point where I don't think they should be ported to the PC. They've fallen victim to the piracy market, and I find that to be totally uncool.

Azazel
2nd Jun 2003, 20:58
Maybe there will be less people who copy it if they bring it out on DVD.

knightgames
2nd Jun 2003, 22:22
Thank you Umah and Riovanes.

ChecoLuna
3rd Jun 2003, 13:45
thank's for everything

All of yours !!!