PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chris, its about Kain's game model.

ZelenGangrel
1st Jun 2003, 20:22
Hey Chris.
This picture below shows Kain, and I had at first just barely glanced at it the first time I looked, but upon closer inspection I noticed something.

http://www.legacyofkain.com/images/lok_01.jpg

Kain's cloak is actually going through his body. I was wondering if this was something you were aware off and trying to fix or if its just something we'll have to live with.

Thanks.

willow
1st Jun 2003, 23:33
I dare you to find a 3D game that doesn't have any clipping.
This is a small problem that may just be occurring in this one particular frame. Considering most games are 30 fps or 60 fps on consoles this doesn't stick out a whole lot while Kain is in movement.

just my 2 cents though.

blincoln
2nd Jun 2003, 03:17
It's also from a test build of the game that's at least 6-8 months from release. I wouldn't worry about it.

Dylan
2nd Jun 2003, 05:29
Just put another bone in there! I can do that for you if you want? And animate it?

Shadow Man
2nd Jun 2003, 15:09
Where is Kain's reaver in this pic?

Matthew
2nd Jun 2003, 15:16
Good question...

- Matthew

Blade2642
2nd Jun 2003, 15:22
He put it in his pocket :p

Serul
2nd Jun 2003, 20:51
The clipping and the missing reaver are not the only problems I see, because last time I checked his swirly medallion was on his chest and not on his back. ;)

But like Blincoln said, this (and probably more) screenshot was most likely taken from an early build.

Blade2642
2nd Jun 2003, 21:10
He has one on his back too to keep his cloak in place..

blincoln
3rd Jun 2003, 01:17
Yeah, someone complained about the medallion on his back in one of my faked SR3 shots back in April too, but it really is there.

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jun 2003, 01:30
Originally posted by blincoln
Yeah, someone complained about the medallion on his back in one of my faked SR3 shots back in April too, but it really is there.

Hahhaha. This reminds me of the discussion involving a certain nitpicker whom you've listed in the April Fools section of your site.

ZelenGangrel
4th Jun 2003, 18:34
Yeah but the really sad thing about this picture is, its going though his left shoulder, Kain's cloak hangs on the right side... It's cutting him in two. Man that's a sharp piece of clothing. :cool: