PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Hidden Meanings

tidusforeverx2
8th Jun 2012, 23:19
If you have a question about something in the series as far as hidden meanings or how something in one game relates to another ask here and we can try to get you some answers.

Hala
10th Jun 2012, 17:21
If you have a question about something in the series as far as hidden meanings or how something in one game relates to another ask her and we can try to get you some answers.

Hidden meanings!?..interesting!!

I wasn't aware that there are actually hidden meanings...

can you give us a list of some of them?

tidusforeverx2
10th Jun 2012, 21:45
Some of the obvious ones might be their names.

Sora=sky

Riku=land

Kairi=oceanic distance

Terra=Earth

Aqua=water

Ventus=Wind

Ansem?Secure in the darkness?or some varience

Namine=waves

tidusforeverx2
10th Jun 2012, 21:49
Many of these things were revealed in the ultimania books for the different games.

Jadeim
12th Jun 2012, 10:12
Is that all suppose to actually mean something or is it just a neat way to name everyone in code?

Lightning_Stryker
12th Jun 2012, 10:26
I thought that this was a neat factor to odd to their names because Terra and Riku had the same role in their trio, and they basically both mean earth, aqua and kairi both mean water/sea and sora and ven mean sky/wind which are basically the same thing. I just like how the characters that are similar have the same name meanings ^^

member_10770952
12th Jun 2012, 11:22
hmmm .. nice never thought of that :)

tidusforeverx2
12th Jun 2012, 21:57
Is that all suppose to actually mean something or is it just a neat way to name everyone in code?

Well it does directly correlate to their direct predecessors. And it establishes a significant connection.

[spoiler]Sora having the sealed heart of Ventus inside him, which was released the same time kairi's heart was released and that being the reason roxas looks like Ventus and actually has a heart unlike the rest of the nobodies. It also explains why roxas had no memory of his life prior to existence. He was running off Ventus heart but since his real body still exists locked away inside the now, castle oblivion in the chamber that Saix had Axel look for but failed to find as mentioned in 358/2 days. Riku has a direct relation to Terra because of his buried soul that is inside the heartless ansem that has adhered to riku's heart. Aqua's story is still somewhat a mystery which i expect to be addressed in the new KH 3D:DDD.[/spoiler

]