PDA

View Full Version : Who Is The Best Character??

Sheby
29th May 2003, 23:07
Hey guys, im fairly new to timesplitters 2 and I love these forums. Ive been looking for my best character but i dont know what it would be. If i can I would like ppl to post there favorite char and how to get it.

Ills start it off.

Fav char:Monkey/Harry Tipper
How to get: I think u start with them

thanks

ex-ion
29th May 2003, 23:29
I have 2 favs...

gretelMK2
= starts off with this character (I think)

Robofish
= get a silver award or better on the dam bursters challange.

RenegadeR109
30th May 2003, 19:13
my favourite is R109 however i use Jimmy needles and the riot Officer

how to get them um u start off with R109.

Riot Officer - Rice Craker Rush get a silver
Jimmy Needles - Club Soda get a Gold

GST_10%
2nd Jun 2003, 00:36
My fave character is Ilsa Nadir 'cos I get incredible luck in arcade and the Dam level is my best. (Why is Ilsa spelt Isla on this site?).

48 platnium
18 gold
100% complete

Captian_Shadow
16th Aug 2003, 19:04
My faves are Jimmy, louie, Khallos, the cononel (I think thats how you spell it?):confused: And the Machnist.

the_internet_king
16th Aug 2003, 19:29
i like the bear and mr big (or big tony) i got the bear for getign a gold in i thing its there not pets, and big tony by completing chicago on normal (or ts1 china on hard)

Captin Snow
16th Aug 2003, 19:40
Captain Snow. If I don't pick him (once every blue moon) I'll pick the Sewer Zombie, just because he looks like he came strait from a, well, sewer.

the_internet_king
17th Aug 2003, 13:29
I dont see what is so good about captin snow he isnt a giant bear or have anythign funny about him, why do you liek him if i may ask (lol sorry if i sound rude)

Captin Snow
17th Aug 2003, 17:08
Hmm... Well he's a rob, no, that's R109.. He rides on a magic, no, that's the snow man.. Ohh I remember why I liked him alot. Everytime I setup an arcade game and put him as a bot, no matter how many stars he had, he was always the one to kill me. I'd put him on one star, and he'd still be the one to kill me. So I decided to pick him instead of letting him be a bot, and I got better when I was him so I stuck to him, and I just like the name Captain Snow.

the_internet_king
17th Aug 2003, 17:32
I see, can you change the bots star ratings i didnt know you could do this

Captin Snow
17th Aug 2003, 18:44
Actually I'm confused about the ability to change them myself. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. It's weird really. But I think it depends on what game you're playing.

firestorm
17th Aug 2003, 20:54
my favourite character is badass cyborg.

you unlock on badass buspass ( i think thats what its called)
i got gold and unlocked him so it prob either you have to get silver or gold.

RenegadeR109
18th Aug 2003, 19:28
to change ur stars on the rating. u have to not have the characters abilites on or u cant change them