PDA

View Full Version : The Transporter

Cyber_Punk_303
25th May 2003, 03:09
Did you guys see it yet? I highly recommend it.

Beautiful scenery, the most bad-@$$ actor, incredible action, flawless script. I love European movies...

Check it out.

Some parts might remind you of TR. Lol - it's such an ADVENTUROUS movie!

TombRaiderChik
25th May 2003, 03:56
4 words ...

I LOVE JASON STATHAM!!! ;)

good god. great movie! i bought the movie when it came out on dvd :D ive watched it soo many times :)

my favorite part is in the beginning when he's driving the BMW and doing all those nice moves. i read somewhere that he did some type of stunt driving before, that true?

btw hes going to be out in a new movie called the Italian Job. Charlieze Theron and Boston native Mark Walhburg are in it as well :)

Dad
25th May 2003, 13:10
Jason also played in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. It's one of those movie that just stick in your head cause it's got a few twists in it.
He's also a voice in the game Red Faction 2.

Cyber_Punk_303
25th May 2003, 17:32
Awesome. I really hope to see him in future movies. Mostly action movies. Lol.

I saw the making of The Transporter and DAMN he's INSANE!!! His martial arts skills are incredible. He's really talented - he did 99.9% of the stunts in Transporter.

Cyber_Punk_303
25th May 2003, 17:33
Doesn't the part where he goes scuba diving in his house, through a secret gate remind you of TR? Lol - the whole thing with connecting tunnels to another house and everything reminded me of Tomb Raider. Lol.

I have to say that the director is the real star of the movie tho. The shots, the pacing, everything was awesome. I'd like to see that guy direct the next TR movie.

TombRaiderChik
25th May 2003, 18:37
gotta love an actor who does most of his/her stunts :)

the italian job is an action movie, so there ya go. im not sure if he has a staring role in it or not tho..

and i didnt really connect the scuba diving part to tomb raider until now :p .... i think im gonna go watch the transporter now :D