PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about the system requirement for this game??

Valzara
24th May 2003, 14:20
As the title, I'm worried if my system can't play the game in perfect situation because I had saw the trailer and the graphic look great (the latest one). So, what will be the system requirement for this game?

Current system :

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
512 DDR SDRAM
nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Win XP with SP1

P/S :My god, can someone plz tell me where can I buy BO1 !!!

fneh
24th May 2003, 18:28
Well it's only been hinted there'll be a PC version at all so the spec is'nt going to be announced for quite some time. The PC version will be released later than the console versions too.

Why don't you just buy a PS2 or Xbox? there's enough games on each to warrant buying either one of them and you will be able to buy one for the cost of a PC upgrade anyway. I'm guessing you'll be wanting doom 3 when that's released but you WILL have to upgrade to play that if you don't have an xbox to play it.

EDIT: you could get BO1 from ebay like I did. I managed to get the PC version complete with map for only $11.50 (plus $9 shipping to the UK) including the map.

I actually have a SPARE copy now if anyone in the UK wants the PSX version.

Valzara
25th May 2003, 05:41
Hm...XBOX and PS2 is really too expensive in my country, it's about RM 1200 and above. ($1 U.S = $3.8-$3.9 RM) And yet, the DVD game here is about RM 144 and above.

As you guess, I'm all expect for Doom 3, hope my system can at least reach the minimum of the system requirement.:)

blincoln
25th May 2003, 07:30
If you can play Doom 3, you shouldn't have any problems with a hypothetical PC version of Defiance.

Secrets Of Nosgoth
25th May 2003, 07:34
I don't think that system will have any problem running Doom 3. It may even be able to do it with high details. If the Xbox can handle it, I think that your system will do just fine. You have the same processor and same ammount of RAM, though mine is DDR.

Valzara
25th May 2003, 12:05
Yes, since we know that the designer of Doom always made his game lead the generation of graphic.

However, my graphic card may not fast enough, GeForce FX just a slightly slower card than GeForce4 Ti series.

Anyway, I noticed that LOK game also do the same thing, SR2 and BO2 is the only action games which successful made the characters show their emotion while talking. (Even Metal Gear Solid 2 only made very detail on the character's face, but non about emotion.):(

Future's Scribe
28th May 2003, 08:12
Your system already has better specs than the XBox so you shouldn't have any trouble with Defiance or Doom 3

Mephastophilis
28th May 2003, 08:59
I too am slightly worried about what the PC spec might be, but then, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Why don't you just buy a PS2 or Xbox?

1). Because that would involve admitting defeat and submitting to market trends. I resent luxury items becoming necessities (mobile phones, for example. It's pretty hard to live without them now they're here. And computers themselves, really...)

2). Because a PC is useful for everything, not just games

3). Because you also need a TV to play a console, which would involve paying for a TV license despite the fact that I don't watch TV.

4). Because console games are at least £10 more expensive than PC games

5). Because I don't want to get console thumbs!

For a while I was tempted to buy a PS2 just for the sake of the SR2 extras (which IMHO could have been included in a DVD PC version anyway), but thanks to some helpful fellow LoK fans I was spared the extra expenditure (which, on a student budget, is always a good thing).

Valzara
28th May 2003, 09:55
Hee, same with me, as a student who don't have any modes of earning, xbox and ps2 are a bit too much to us.

fneh
28th May 2003, 14:41
erm. I'm a student. I have a pc, gamecube and PS2.

You said you were against stuff like mobile phones. you should know that mobile phones are completely necessary now. Again, a computer is the same. I only suggested buying the game console because an upgrade for a PC is expensive just for one game (when you can buy a console for the same money and get many games for it that you can't buy for the PC)

Oh yeah, and I don't know about you but playing a game on a console is a lot more fun to me. playing on a PC and arsing about with drivers and new graphics cards is too much trouble when with a console you just put it in and press power.
Plus I have (2) 21" Tvs which look significanylt better than my PC monitor (15" and there's only about 14" visible)

DarkWraith
28th May 2003, 17:11
Originally posted by fneh
erm. I'm a student. I have a pc, gamecube and PS2.

all I have to say is
:p

Na I'm a student to and I only have my PC and out dated systems like N64 and Mega Drive.

But the X-box will be mine after the exams.......MUHAHAHAHAHA
oh boy got carried away again!
DW

chris026058
8th Jun 2003, 09:20
I'm praying the specs wont be TOO high and that the PC version wont be released TOO long after the console ones. Especially since the PC has had all other LoK games on it.

Malakai
9th Jun 2003, 21:06
i dont get it. why wouldn't that system not be able to play Defiance, if its going to be released on Xbox? That system has considerably better specs than the Xbox, which is really just a PC tooled up for gaming. Even with the tooling up, its specs, were it an actual pc, would be considered waaaayyyy below standard PC's these days.
Or am I missing something? Have they actually recalled all Xboxes, and replaced the 700mhz CPU's with XP 2400+ 's?

Glucolisis
9th Jun 2003, 22:31
Hi people!

All the specs that you mentioned before WILL RUN the game fine.

I have a calculator that is faster than the PS2 so a pc with a 1.3GHZ procesor, ANY 64mb Video Card (except TNT2) and 384mb of RAM is good enough.

To Valzara: do you think that where you live a PS2 is expensive?

Look how expencive are in Dominican Republic: US$1 = RD$30

So, if you really want to buy it you could do it but you have A LOT of PC power to run Defiance and ANY other game.

Valzara
10th Jun 2003, 02:21
Glucolisis , another reason of the Ps2 is expensive in my country is due to the heavt tax by goverment, the goverment here cast a heavy tax on majority electronic product, espeacially something which is related to the graphic, PC, MAC, Ps2, Xbox... ...

ANd, don't get confused with my system, as you guys know, GeForce FX 5200 isn't a good card, just slightly faster than MX 440 and much slower than G4 Ti series.

:)

Glucolisis
10th Jun 2003, 02:49
Originally posted by Valzara

ANd, don't get confused with my system, as you guys know, GeForce FX 5200 isn't a good card, just slightly faster than MX 440 and much slower than G4 Ti series.

:)

Don`t worry i`m not confused. I know what the 5200 is.
Just don`t think you have a crappy PC. It is good one.

Can you believe that the pc i had when I played SR1 was a Pentium 166 with a 4mb video card?

And I played it at 800*600 and I never had a SINGLE frame drop.

Don`t be consern with sys requirements, they don`t always are right.

Zephonim
21st Jun 2003, 14:04
well im damm sure to be fine with this little number
p4 1700 xp
620 sd ram
9700 ati radeon

and ive got a ps2,gc and xbox(i won the ps2 in a cybernet comp so i do advise entering)
so i can choose any format but i still think i'll go with the ps2 version cos they have the best control pad for the lok games

and if your machine can run unreal tournament 2 then it should handle the if/when pc defiance

Did i mention im modest:D :D

Valzara
22nd Jun 2003, 09:13
Yes, Unreal Tourament ran perfectly with my system, however, the preview of Doom 3 made me worry about my PC system.:) :eek:

Omega
22nd Jun 2003, 13:30
Cards smards. I have a 4Mb 'card' (I say that loosely here, because it's not actually a card - it came with my motherboard), P4 2.2 GHz, and 256 Mb RAM (I forget which type, although to me, RAM is just RAM).

Anyhoo, my point is it plays all my games perfectly fine. Okay, one or two are a bit slow and jaggy at times - but other than that I'm perfectly happy.

I'm not, however, an avid PC gamer, merely a console one, with a bad case of 'console thumbs' (whoever said that ;)).

xarax
24th Jun 2003, 05:07
Intel P4 1.4Ghz
2GB RDRAM
GeForce2 Ultra 64MB DDR
21" Trinitron Monitor
70GB free space on harddrive
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz 4 speaker surround sound
DVD-R drive
CD-RW drive
250MB zip drive

Is that good enough?

Glucolisis
24th Jun 2003, 06:47
Surelly it is a good system!

Valzara
25th Jun 2003, 01:37
It will be an ultimate gaming machine if you upgrade your graphic card.;)

xarax
25th Jun 2003, 14:14
Unfortunately, I can only use half of the 2GB ram with WindowsME. Windows98/ME only support 1GB, so I must upgrade to XP (which supports 16GB ram). That will likely break many of my favorite (i.e., older) games. :(

Graphics Card upgrade will have to wait until I have XP installed. Any suggestions?

Glucolisis
25th Jun 2003, 16:40
if what you want is to play Defiance you can do it perfectly with that PC.

I don`t understant why you can`t upgrade to WinXP, right now you have the worst windows ever invented by human hands.

xarax
25th Jun 2003, 18:50
Originally posted by Glucolisis
if what you want is to play Defiance you can do it perfectly with that PC.

I don`t understant why you can`t upgrade to WinXP, right now you have the worst windows ever invented by human hands.

Uh, human hands? I thought they were monkey hands that wrote that abomination!

;)

Valzara
26th Jun 2003, 02:38
Heard this before? ATI R420 (http://www.megagames.com/news/html/hardware/atir4202xfasterthan9800pro.shtml) which is faster than the fastest card right this time.:eek:

ViperXtreme
23rd Jul 2003, 09:09
if ported nicely the min req would be around P3 500-733Mhz 128MB ram and a 32MB vcard(perhaps with HW T&L) if they based the Graphics capability of the PS2 .
if they based it on the XBX hardware, it would get probably higher

Valzara
25th Jul 2003, 14:50
Well, I think those player now wouldn't hink about 'minimum' requirement but 'recommended'requirement with the reason they like to enjoy the great graphic of the game. It's true infact graphic is 1 of the main thing of a game to attrac player.:)

Granada C.F.
9th Sep 2003, 15:22
Hello,I've been reading at this forum for a few days,I am worried about this game and i'm impatiently waiting for a demo.
I would like to know if there are "known" minimum requirements,And I would like to know your opinion about that:
I have an Amd k7 700 Mhz with 128 MB of RAM and a TNT2.
¿do you think that i will be able to run the game?
Thankyou,and...excuse my english...isn't very good :)

Umah Bloodomen
9th Sep 2003, 15:29
Here is another thread where this issue was brought up. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16922&highlight=Requirements)

gehn ~ Were you able to get it working properly with any of the available patches? (And how did it run?)

blincoln
9th Sep 2003, 19:38
I can pretty much guarantee that a PC with those specs won't cut it for Defiance (or any game that's been released for the last two years, really). The one I played the first Soul Reaver on was like that.

Fortunately parts are pretty cheap now. At least get a Radeon and an Athlon 1.5GHz or higher.

Azazel
9th Sep 2003, 19:47
Originally posted by blincoln
The one I played the first Soul Reaver on was like that.
Mine was a pentium II 266MHz, with 64 MB RAM.
SR1 worked fine on that PC.

garbagefanuk
9th Sep 2003, 20:16
... Cool! i thought all technology of the dark ages was lost :p :D

Granada C.F.
9th Sep 2003, 21:45
Originally posted by gehntheberserker
First of all welcome.

You have a "copy" of my PC which dind't play SR2 very well so the answer is..

no.You will need to upgrade you PC.

gehntheberserker,My computer runs Soul Reaver 2 and Blood Omen 2 PERFECTLY :).
It may be a bit strange :P

Originally posted by blincoln
[B]I can pretty much guarantee that a PC with those specs won't cut it for Defiance (or any game that's been released for the last two years, really). The one I played the first Soul Reaver on was like that.

Fortunately parts are pretty cheap now. At least get a Radeon and an Athlon 1.5GHz or higher.[B]

I can also play Grand Thef auto 3 with almost no problem.As well as the known "FiFA" or quake III.

I think that the minimum will be again 128 Ram and 32MB graphic card.And why couldn't it work?
Pdata:(I don't kwon how to say this exactly) I'm only trying to "relax" because I'm afraid of what you're saying :)

Thanks for the "welcome" :)

blincoln
9th Sep 2003, 21:52
I'm sure it will be possible to start up the game, but it's not going to run at a reasonable speed. I have trouble believing that you are running BO2 and SR2 at anything more than 20-30fps. It will play a lot better if you upgrade your system.

Chaotix
9th Sep 2003, 22:29
How about these specs:
1.4 GHz Duron Processor
64 MB integrated video card
192 MB Ram

Granada C.F.
9th Sep 2003, 22:29
let's see I think that yo want a game to ru Perfecly with the maximum Graphics quality.
Of course to run,Mainly Blood omen 2 I Had to put the "Quality" a little bit down.With soul reaver 2 the same but both have a very good looking in my computer.
I guess I'll be able to "put the quality down" in defiance,won't I?
The problem to update my hardware is that I'm poor :D and if I buy a new card,I Don't know how I am going to buy the game.
Pufff that post had a really bad english :P :D

ViperXtreme
10th Sep 2003, 05:13
Soul Reaver,Soul Reaver 2 and Blood Omen 2 run petty well on my P3 450Mhz,128MBram and an old PCI TNT2 32MB.
from what ive heard, or read Kain and Raziel's models from SR2 are between 1000 to 2000 polys while in Defiance it was beefed up to almost 5000 polys so it should need a beefier system.
also, it depends if it will be a PS2 to PC port or XboX to PC port or a standalone itself.

Azazel
10th Sep 2003, 13:56
Originally posted by garbagefanuk
... Cool! i thought all technology of the dark ages was lost :p :D
I didn't say I still have that PC.

son of Turel
10th Sep 2003, 15:01
Sorry my friend, but youll need to upgrade.
I played it on a pentium 3 500MHZ with 128 mb ram and a 128mb Geforce 4 video card (Ofcourse, its the video card that made me able to run SR2 and BO2:D ) So ill think you need to upgrade

Chaotix
11th Sep 2003, 03:16
There is no way that anyone will need a 3.5 GHz and 128MB GeForce 4. I guarantee it.

son of Turel
12th Sep 2003, 19:04
Actually, i didn't ment 3500 mhz but a Pentium III 500 Mhz..

Demon_82
17th Sep 2003, 18:26
I've played SR2 (the spanishs voices aren't very good... they usually not match with image, even now that my computer can run it smoothly) in a Pentium II 300 Mhz with 196 Mb RAM and a 3Dfx Voodoo Banshee 16 Mb AGP. And it was not that bad... some places drop my FPS enough to count them by eye :( but most of the game was fine. And I'm going to try LoK: Defiance in my now "renewed" computer (changed to a Pentium III 1 Ghz and a nVidia TNT2 M64 32 Mb AGP) and if it starts I will play it with any FPS it does :D

rastamandj
29th Sep 2003, 14:41
I've seen on the official LOK Defance website that there will be a pc version of this game so i wonder what kind of machine will be needed to play defiance. So if any1 knows system requirements for defiance please share with others!

By the way do you think that any of our charachters will die in the end of defiance?

Umah Bloodomen
29th Sep 2003, 19:28
Welcome to the forums, rastamandj. :)

This thread should give you a basic idea on what the requirements will be. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16922&highlight=System+requirements) Please note that it hasn't been confirmed yet.

With regards to your second inquiry, there are a few recent threads floating around speculating on who will *die* in LOKD. My best advice to you would be to poke around a bit.

OugaBooga
30th Sep 2003, 10:56
RAM is NOT just RAM
I think any1 1.5ghz & up/ geforce 3_ati 7500 & up will do fine.

personally i'd recommend you getting an xbox cause i SAID SO :p

http://members.fortunecity.com/ougabooga/toosmall.jpg

LoK#1
30th Sep 2003, 12:26
I dunno with Half life 2 /doom3 on their way to pc the requirements for all new games (that boast good graphics,etc...)i suspect will be pretty high heres my opinion on what i think is needed
Geoforce3 minimum
at least 500mb free space
possibly even direct 9,if not 8
128mb ram,
but im hoping it will be easily compatible with most systems,but i doubt it will do the game justice if it runs on anything less than a Geoforce 3(or any other card of that level)

son of Turel
30th Sep 2003, 18:48
Man, you'll have no problems running Defiance with that specs, it'll do fine.

for Doom III i think the minimum specs where
pentium 3 1000 mhz or higher
256 mb ram
geforce 3 i think, pretty heavy anyway. oh boy, im so glad im getting my new pc tommorow! Yes Blue Ancient, so well finally have conversations on MSn without someones computer flipping:D

Jurjen
30th Sep 2003, 22:18
Non hardware T&L supporting graphics cards like the TNT2 will be problematic at the least for Defiance.

darien_specter
1st Oct 2003, 00:42
Erm, Jurjen, if you're who I think you are... any idea what the specs might in fact be? My PC's two years old now, and I'm a little worried...

P4 1.3 GHz
128 Mb RAM
GeForce 2 MX 400, 32 Mb RAM

Sad, I know... ran SR2 without much trouble, but I am afraid... (hiding from inevitable laughter) :(

scotfried
1st Oct 2003, 13:29
When comparing PC's to the Xbox, there are many other things to consider. 1, the xbox doesn't have anywhere near the overhead (ram/swap requirements) that a windows box will have. 2, The games will undoubtedly run in much higher resolutions on a PC (Doom 3 for xbox will be running in a yukky looking 640x480 extended mode - Who'd think of doing that on their PC?). So, basically, having a PC with the same specs as an xbox would mean you'd have serious troubles doing the same things the xbox does on the PC. I'd say (just an intelligent guess) that you will need at least 2 generations newer graphics proc, and at least a 1GHz PC (p4 definitely preferred actually) for any of these games to look and play anywhere near how they were meant to be played on the PC.

Kainite
1st Oct 2003, 16:23
Originally posted by chris026058
I'm praying the specs wont be TOO high and that the PC version wont be released TOO long after the console ones. Especially since the PC has had all other LoK games on it.

I'm with you. I don't know what CD is thinking by not releasing the title at the same time for PC and console. :(

The Amazing Rando
1st Oct 2003, 18:40
Originally posted by Kainite
I'm with you. I don't know what CD is thinking by not releasing the title at the same time for PC and console

Um, since the PC version hasn't been officially announced, how can you complaign that it won't be realeased at/near the same time as console versions. Maybe you should wait for a release date to be set first.:rolleyes:

LoK#1
1st Oct 2003, 18:50
well i should be safeive got
P4
1.7ghz
120gb hardrive
630sd ram
ATI radeon 9700 directx 9
but i mainly want the PC version to Hack into (as soon as you suss it blinc;) ) the legit way to see if anything has been cut etc

I believe i will buy all 3 formatts (not at once tho:rolleyes: )

Azazel
1st Oct 2003, 19:21
Originally posted by The Amazing Rando
Um, since the PC version hasn't been officially announced,
Are you talking about the US? Because if you're talking about the UK I wonder when you consider it as officially announced, because on http://www.legacyofkain.com/ there is an icon of PC CD-ROM and on http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/ as well.

The Amazing Rando
1st Oct 2003, 19:29
Yeah, i'm referring to US site. Generally, the UK site seems to get updated earlier (hmm. wonder why, since Eidos is a UK company. :p) It seems like within a week, the US will have their site updated, and then Eidos?Cd is allowed to come out and talk a bit about whatever was put on the site.

I know there's gonna be a PC version, but only the UK site (as far as Iknow), has the PC logo, and as I said, no one has come out to talk about the PC version officially yet (ie:release date, requirements, etc). It's coming, but no real word on when yet. We've got some pretty good specualtion that is most likely correct, but it'll still be a little bit till our suspicions are confirmed. ;)

Valzara
2nd Oct 2003, 05:11
Originally posted by son of Turel
Man, you'll have no problems running Defiance with that specs, it'll do fine.

for Doom III i think the minimum specs where
pentium 3 1000 mhz or higher
256 mb ram
geforce 3 i think, pretty heavy anyway. oh boy, im so glad im getting my new pc tommorow! Yes Blue Ancient, so well finally have conversations on MSn without someones computer flipping:D

sadly, I had heart some rumor about Doom 3 system requirement from other fan site, which return there this game need at least 2 Ghz of the processor and minimum GeForce4 Ti 4600 and above to play.:(

I really need to think carefully before upgrade my little junk graphic card.

son of Turel
2nd Oct 2003, 14:45
Making a games requirements that rediculously high is the most insane a game designer can do, it's just to high, 75% of all PC gamers will have to buy a PC, the videocard minimum specs are just to high, to high. If they make the requirements that high, almost nowone will buy it, mark my words

Demon_82
2nd Oct 2003, 18:22
SR2 minimum requirements were
PIII 450Mhz
128Mb RAM
16Mb VRAM graphic card
and I played it (more or less) smoothly in a
PII 300Mhz
96Mb PC66 RAM
Creative Labs 3Dfx Voodoo Banshee 16Mb SGRAM AGP
so I will play in my "new"
PIII 1Ghz
196Mb PC100 RAM
Palit Daytona TNT2 M64 32Mb AGP
that teorically can't made work the FIFA 2003 by that TnL thing, but I've been playing it a hour ago :D Anyways I'm trying to get more RAM (up to 384Mb) and a 64Mb graphic card

Malakai
2nd Nov 2003, 02:17
Any clues yet as to what you'll need to play this game? For the PC, obviously.
I've refused to upgrade my machine for 3 years, and have yet to find a game I cannot run, but I've a feeling I shall need to for Defiance, and perhaps a few other games coming soon (Half Life 2 being the most prominent, after Defiance)
I'm currently using an Athlon 900, with 382mg RAM, and a GeForce2 MX440.

Omega
2nd Nov 2003, 02:23
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16922&highlight=system

Xeratule
2nd Nov 2003, 04:18
Look how expencive are in Dominican Republic: US$1 = RD$30

No se preocupe porque cuando el presidente finalmente "suelta los potros", usted podrá conseguir un Xbox o un PS2 para un precio justo. :D

La iron*a es que Hipolito va a ganar otra ves porque él dijo que él está en el tercer lugar ahora, pero con un toque él estará en home. :eek:

Translation:

Don't worry because when the Dominican President(Hipolito) finally "releases the colts", you should be able to find the Xbox or PS2 for a fair price.

The irony in all of this is that Hipolito will probably win again because right now he says that he is in third place(of the 3 canidates), but with a touch he will make it to home.(base ball reference)

Since I'm an American citizen, I can't vote in Domincan Republic, but it will be a complete shame if the Dominicans voted for that idiot again.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Nov 2003, 04:22
Politics have no place in a video game forum.

Thanks. :)

Tesla
2nd Nov 2003, 06:23
I'm not sure how much tweaking of the SR2 engine they have done, but since LOK:D is an enhanced SR2 engine, if you could run SR2 very well, you shouldn't have a problem with Defiance.

Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Here is another thread where this issue was brought up. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16922&highlight=Requirements)

gehn ~ Were you able to get it working properly with any of the available patches? (And how did it run?)

Is it me or did you link to this thread? :D

Tesla
2nd Nov 2003, 06:29
It uses an updated SR2 engine, so you may get similar performance. You *MAY* scrape by running at 640x480. I really wish we had more details on the PC version and release date for UK. If it's really only 27 days away, we are really short on info and it's starting to worry me.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Nov 2003, 06:34
Originally posted by Tesla
I'm not sure how much tweaking of the SR2 engine they have done, but since LOK:D is an enhanced SR2 engine, if you could run SR2 very well, you shouldn't have a problem with Defiance.

Is it me or did you link to this thread? :D

The original thread was probably merged with this one at some point. (Or vice versa). Speaking of merging, I found another one to add to this. :p

EDIT: For additional clarification, when a thread is merged, depending on what time the merged posts were made, they take their approrpriate spots in the thread they're merged with. This sometimes leads to *choppiness* in the thread. (As you can see with your duplicate post above). ;)

Lady_D
2nd Nov 2003, 13:48
All the stuff in my PC is high end and less than 6mos old so I'm not worried-it pays to have abrother who is a computer engineer ;)

Mordred
2nd Nov 2003, 18:18
Well im not to worrie about it, i have a really old PC that needs a upgrade.

but i have never had a problem running any of the Console ports yet

Erving JeansBgone
2nd Nov 2003, 22:20
I`v got a P4 1,7 GH ,128 Mb DDR,Gforce 4 64 Mb DDR,40 Gb HDD,,now on this sistem SR1 works there is no question,BO2 works like a dream,yet with SR2 i`v had more trouble then it`s worth,constant lockups or crashes,(i`v read in SR2`s readme that the game has some problems couse of Gf4 and ATIradeon 9800 or something,and that to fix it you had to change something in the registry)so i did ,the problems deminished visibly,i wonder if i`l have similar problems with Defiance:(

Bloody-Mess
2nd Nov 2003, 22:22
P4
2,4Ghz
512Rimm(pc1066)
160Gb Hdd
Asus v9280 Geforce 4Ti4200
is it ok for lok-d (max)?:confused:

Stephenls
2nd Nov 2003, 22:23
Originally posted by Bloody-Mess
P4
2,4Ghz
512Rimm(pc1066)
160Gb Hdd
Asus v9280 Geforce 4Ti4200
is it ok for lok-d (max)?:confused:

I suspect that computer is okay for almost any game on the market.

RA Fox
2nd Nov 2003, 22:32
Yep, this is really good machine, Bloody-Mess.

I suspect that Defiance will need [for average gameplay]:
1. average video like gf fx 5200 series [that's average enough for now]
2. about 512 ram / better ddr of course / rimm is at the top ;)
3. moderate CPU like P4 1,8 or AMD 2,.. compatible.

All hard drives are good now as far as it goes. I think that the hard drive has the less impact on your gaming experience. Of course if it is in working condition and provided with enough maintenance ;)
I have P4 1,4 / 256 sdram / GF FX 5200 128ddr from MSI. So I'm the one who should be worried and others with similar configuration, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Bloody-Mess
2nd Nov 2003, 22:40
very good news. thanks!

Erving JeansBgone
3rd Nov 2003, 21:26
thanks guy`s you where sooo usefull.....