PDA

View Full Version : The docks FM question

littlek
23rd May 2003, 18:29
This is the Gold version and I am playing on Expert. I have all the objectives completed but before I leave this super game, I have one nagging area that I could not access: There is a frobbable hatch in the hull of the ship. I tried all the keys I stole, played with the knobs and wheels on the control panel of the ship and nothing will open that blasted hatch. I just have to know what is in there. :confused:

Huntress
23rd May 2003, 19:54
:confused: I'm not sure littlek, is this the one where you need to go to the top deck and there's a telescope up there? If so, you need to frob it, if it isn't the one, then I can't remember now. Sorry but someone will come to help soon I'm sure :) Ta and Good Hunting!

littlek
23rd May 2003, 20:05
Yes there is a teloscope on the stern - forgot about that little trick.....Now to remember if it originally was pointing up or down. Oh jeez!

Huntress
23rd May 2003, 20:22
LOL littlek, I know exactly what you mean as I've had similar situations happen and couldn't remember which way I used something to put it back again or whatever :D I think you may have also needed to turn the wheel too???? It's been a long time since I played that one but it was a pretty good one to do :) Ta and Good Hunting!

littlek
23rd May 2003, 20:35
Not sure what I did but I opened that darned hatch and there was nothing but water below. I did find a key that I had overlooked on a table - maybe it opened the hatch....thanks for the help huntress.