PDA

View Full Version : please help, I'm crap!

gretal mkIII
19th May 2003, 18:15
Hi all, just wonderin if anyone can help answer any of my questions. These are they:
1) Where are the game carts,i've found anaconda, and how do i use them?
2) is there any way to put controls for gun turrets in in the mapmaker?:confused:

AB-109
19th May 2003, 18:48
Originally posted by gretal mkIII
1) Where are the game carts,i've found anaconda, and how do i use them?

To use a game cart load up any story level and then press the reload button while your on the uplink (I think Free-Rad should of made a quicker way of playing the carts instead of having to wait for the menu, story mode and level to load)

You can find Astro Lander in the locker room in Neo Tokyo on Normal and Retro Racer in the Robot Factory on Hard under the ramp in the far right of the main room (as you enter it)

Originally posted by gretal mkIII
2) is there any way to put controls for gun turrets in in the mapmaker?:confused:

I havent really tried the mapmaker so I wouldnt know but you might wanna try looking/asking here
http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=84

Ab ^_^

ex-ion
20th May 2003, 13:17
unfortunately you cant assign any controls to the sentry guns, you can onlly place them in tactical positions and they rotate (hint- they work really well above trenches)

spanks
20th May 2003, 15:19
You can operate a TURRET gun by pressing your "activate" button when you're nearby.

The AUTOGUNs are just that ... automatic sentry guns.

ex-ion
20th May 2003, 15:22
whoops, my mistake!

gretal mkIII
21st May 2003, 19:26
:D Thanks, thats great, i'd try it if my mom hadn't stolen my telly to watch the flower show! :D