PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys,

mitochondria eve
19th May 2003, 15:13
It's been a while since I've visited this forum. I had forgoten about it like I once did, then I came back. I noticed that only the major people, like dell, amezeroth, mouse, those people are staying here because, well, they feel they need to be here. I forget about things at times, but right now I've only found the best thing to do here is to read the mas stories. And I bet you excpect me to say something about mas4 right? Well, I won't. It would be nice to read more, but i'm giving you guys time. I just remebered this place today, so I have to say welcome back to me. I hope that one day this forum is as active as it once was in the old days. But you have to wait for that to happen. And it doesn't always work, as well as you hope.

Dell
21st May 2003, 17:10
Hey! Hello there!

Really worth your while to go back and read your way through MAS3. It has really turned into a great story with action going on all the time! Not a boring minute...

Welcome back!
:D

Moggraider
21st May 2003, 22:24
Hey, good to see you back. Man, we're not here just because we feel we have to be. Not at all. We're here cuz it's the happening place to be, that's why.

vakusuma
21st May 2003, 23:48
Look at everything you've missed.

mitochondria eve
31st May 2003, 13:23
yup, I see what i've missed.

Moggraider
31st May 2003, 20:52
Aren't you sorry you didn't stick around?

mitochondria eve
3rd Jun 2003, 13:07
Yes, I do wish I had stayed.