PDA

View Full Version : Music from LOKD e3 trailer..

vi0lator2k
18th May 2003, 12:55
hi, am new here. Just wanted to know..if song for trailer at e3 is original song or how is called, or if its possible to download it somewhere. It just kickz ass. Sorry for my bad english..

Abstractys
18th May 2003, 13:37
Well, you can download the rip from the German Legacy of Kain site (http://www.legacyofkain.de) ;) :

http://www.legacyofkain.de/lok-game/def/lokdefiance_MP3.zip

vi0lator2k
18th May 2003, 13:56
thts damn short..i meant maybe there is full song..not jut one min of it..:(

Raziel689
19th May 2003, 17:37
Let me know if you find it.;)

fneh
19th May 2003, 20:57
well I'm pretty sure it's by adema. if you have a decent internet connection I suggest downloading every single adema song you can (new ones) until you find the right song

KainSpawn
19th May 2003, 23:16
I downloaded the songs (not sure if they were the new ones).

None of them matched.

Chris, if you're out there, please tell us what the song is. At this point, I don't care if it was for the trailer or will be in the actual game (well... I do but it ruins my argument). It was just an awesome song. Just give us the title.

darien_specter
20th May 2003, 07:04
From the fact that the trailer is essentially choreographed with the music, and that it has a clear beginning and end in sync with the trailer, I'd surmise that it was created specifically for the trailer.

blincoln
20th May 2003, 07:33
I think it was from someone who had listened to Adema, but not Adema themselves. It's not quite the same.

darien_specter is probably right, it was almost certainly written specifically for that trailer. Maybe in-house, or maybe contracted out. I bet a shiny quarter that when Chris tells us who it is, it will not be a recognized band name.

neXus20
21st May 2003, 16:55
Any news on that music I also only got the small version it is very very cool can't stop hearing it!!

darien_specter
22nd May 2003, 05:07
Again, this is not in all likelilhood the 'small version.' If you watch the trailer, and listen to the music, it seems fairly clear that they go together, and therefore that the music was written for the trailer and does not in fact come from somewhere else. So there is no magic super special 'long version by adema' floating around out there somewhere waiting for someone to find it.

And thanks for the link above, because it does rock, and I am playing it over and over as we speak... er, write... :D