PDA

View Full Version : To Chris@Crystal

Sayel
17th May 2003, 15:04
I hope you could tell me the artist and title of the music, which is played in the Trailer of Defiance.
My assumption is still Linkin Park.

If anybody else knows, please tell me. It's ass kicking

ZelenGangrel
17th May 2003, 18:15
Boy, that was bit rude. How bout next time say something like:

"It would probably be better if you posted this in the thread for questions to Chris as you'll have a better chance of getting a reply than in this seperate thread."

See? Doesnt that sound much nicer?

:cool:

DarkWraith
18th May 2003, 12:25
Sorry about Matthew, He's still wet behind the ears and hasn't learn't the courtisies that you pick up when you've been around for a while. :D
See ya
DW

Blade2642
18th May 2003, 17:57
Huh?? Im new here does that mean that I can act like a complete @$$??
Whooo YEAH!!
*Goes of and does something rude*

Reaver of Souls
18th May 2003, 18:33
How was that rude? Just because he didn't sugar coat it makes him bad person or what? Holding a person's hand and spoon feeding them isn't exactly enjoyable, ya know.

Geez, this forum is going crazy.... :rolleyes:

fneh
18th May 2003, 20:45
might be a good idea to delete all these flames then eh?

Reaver of Souls
18th May 2003, 21:09
Seriously, when the question of what the song is is answered, it will appear in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill and leave this thread be.

Raziel689
19th May 2003, 16:34
I am curious too. The music is pretty sweet.:cool:

Blade2642
19th May 2003, 17:46
I wanna know to!!

(BTW I didn't mean to flame anyone I was just kidding)

ZelenGangrel
19th May 2003, 17:46
How was that rude? Just because he didn't sugar coat it makes him bad person or what? Holding a person's hand and spoon feeding them isn't exactly enjoyable, ya know.

Ever hear of something called Ettiquette, or politeness. That might be something you'd want to consider from now on. You dont make friends by being a smart ass at forums. Trust me on that, I know. Being blunt is just one way to get everyone to hate you eventually

Tact is the better alternative. I'm not referring this toward you thought, please dont assume so. I'm just answering the question.

Chris@Crystal
19th May 2003, 18:20
I'm looking into this today. Might know a little later who the music is by.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Riovanes
19th May 2003, 19:00
Originally posted by ZelenGangrel
Ever hear of something called Ettiquette, or politeness. That might be something you'd want to consider from now on. You dont make friends by being a smart ass at forums. Trust me on that, I know. Being blunt is just one way to get everyone to hate you eventually

Tact is the better alternative. I'm not referring this toward you thought, please dont assume so. I'm just answering the question.

Bu... bu... but I'm a jackass! That must mean... that everyone hates ME!!! *runs off to his room to cry - then remembers that his self-worth will never be determined by people on a forum that he will never meet nor have face-to-face interaction with*

There, that's better...

BAH!!!

A Perfect Synergy
20th May 2003, 10:31
**cracks up**

Politeness - sure, it's good, it gets you on in the world...

and I'm glad you have discovered self-worth, Riovanes

:D :cool: