PDA

View Full Version : newbie

madcdcd
16th May 2003, 00:24
Hello all. I'm seeing a lot of good questions, many of which I'm wondering about. I guess a question I have is if it's possible anyone ever thought of a way to make one of the Legacy games as a two (?!?!) player game. You know, like Kain and Raziel against Nosgoth?
Maybe I'm just weird.:confused:

KoolKat_EF
16th May 2003, 22:03
Hi and welcome to the forums.

I dunno if they'll think of making a multiplayer game - the games don't really seem to be the type to be multiplayer.

However, in Defiance, I have heard that you might get to play as either Kain or Raziel which will be good.

Nice idea though...

hippiechk
17th May 2003, 00:41
Welcome Madcdcd.

Actually, I don't like multiplayer games. I guess I'm a loner and I like my single player games.

As for Defiance, I believe it is not a choice we will be given as to play either Kain or Raziel. I believe we will play as both, and that is very cool indeed.

madcdcd
17th May 2003, 14:15
Thanks for the welcome.

The reason I ask about multi player games is that my friend and I both enjoy the SR games, but he usually flies through it before I get halfway through. Our wives enjoy watching us figure out the games, but it feels weird when you're the only one in a room full of people, (and children sometimes) and everyone else is watching you.
We've tried most other multiplayer games, but I can't hold a caldle to his video game skills. He usually hands me my but on a silver platter. Not much fun.
The only game we found is the old Guantlet, but who needs a PS2 to play that old horse?

hippiechk
17th May 2003, 15:24
I see your point, but…

I actually enjoy my husband and daughter (age 9) watching me play games. As they enjoy watching me play - especially LOK. And I watch them play sometimes too. (No, my daughter doesn't play LOK.)

My friends are not interested. They think I'm strange for 1 - playing video games at my age (35), and 2 - being utterly and completely obessed with vampires. So I tend to put away my PS2 when friends are here, so I can return to the world of the living for a time, and at least appear normal.

madcdcd
18th May 2003, 20:13
I can see your point . And you're not weird, despite what anyone else says, if you play video games at any age. After all, how many people become fanatic about stranger things, (such as grown men going to football games in Minnesota in the winter shirtless) ?

Actually, my friend's girls enjoy watching Raziel as well. It's just that it's his system and I don't want to feel like I'm there to visit his playsation. It'd be mur fun to play a game with him if I had a fighting chance of survival.

But no-one says it's for everybody. It would just be nice to have choices. Oh well.:p