PDA

View Full Version : The floor tastes bad...*NOT OFF TOPIC*

Nosgoth's Ruler
15th May 2003, 18:45
After seeing the trailer I had to roll my tounge up..as it slopped on the floor...crystal dynamics also owe me new pants now...'cause I sh@t myself :P

THIS GAME IS GOING TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!

ALL HAIL DEFIANCE!!!!

Keep up the BRILLIANT WORK CD!!!!

hippiechk
15th May 2003, 18:59
I am genuflecting at the Altar of the Crystal Dynamics Gods!

I actually creamed my pants. Much better that what you did NR! I am glad I don't have to do your laundry.

Nosgoth's Ruler
15th May 2003, 19:22
Hehehehehehehheh....

Matthew
15th May 2003, 19:33
:D:D:D

- Matthew

Adrian Tepes
15th May 2003, 23:02
Originally posted by hippiechk
I am genuflecting at the Altar of the Crystal Dynamics Gods!

I actually creamed my pants. Much better that what you did NR! I am glad I don't have to do your laundry.

:) :D :D :D :D :
Wow!!! I never knew video games had that much power!

Apocrypha Roxy
16th May 2003, 01:26
The power of videogames is a many splendored thing... :)

When I first saw it, my jaw literally DROPPED, one eye twitched, and a retarded grin curled on my faced. I drooled on my t-shirt. Note that I wear alot of black - and drool stains yucky. Ah well, I had to do the laundery anyway.

Then I kept replaying it. And replaying it. And replaying it.

Then I came to school today and dl'd it for my PowerPoint presentation (and in another class, just for the heck of it - we don't do any work in there, anyway). And I made one of my classmates see it.

Since we can't blast music, I had these HUGE headphones (the big clunky ones, but the base is PHENOMENAL). I don't care if I look a bit goofy at the screen. The ones I have that pop into your ears are slowly fizzling out - as is my walkman. Of course, the clunky ones are kept in my bookbag, and the disceet ones are for average use. I'm not walking around with a conspicuous thing on my head. You can't make me. :p

And so I made the kid plunk the headphones on (note they also have volume control - CRANKED UP) and made him watch. He liked it, but didn't seem the gaming type. I dunno.

Well, hopefully I made a convert. :D

hippiechk
16th May 2003, 11:31
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
Well, hopefully I made a convert. :D

Groovy!
Let's sacrifice him at the Altar of the Crystal Dynamics Gods!