PDA

View Full Version : Tiny scrap of plot info:

Vampmaster
15th May 2003, 10:51
Quote from gamespress:

They are pitched against the Hylden; a force so evil that these two embittered rivals must unite.

This is piece of info is probably to small to mean anything, but it seems to indicate that the Hylden are the bad guys as opposed to victims. Of course they could be somewhere in between and what gp has been told is just what Kain and Raz think to start with or something.

Also, (I think, Umah, Rio and Anubis will love this comment) does anyone else think the IGN freak could be a devolving Janos or other ancient? I mean it has cloben hands and feet, bands around it's arms like someone commented ancients tent to wear. I think it looks interesting anyway and it could add evidence (although not proof) to other theories as well such as my one about all of the ancients being turned into demons.

fneh
15th May 2003, 11:04
hmm......

dangerizer
15th May 2003, 15:06
it's going to be cool to see who is running the hylden then. The Sarafan Lord was pretty cool but if there is someone like the Elder God or similar that you have to fight then this is going to rule! Anyone play Rygar...they had some huge ass bosses in that game. That would make Defiance all the more epic if you had to fight supersized bosses. They did some of that in SR1 so I think it is a possibility.

Umah Bloodomen
15th May 2003, 19:45
Hey, I think I can speak for Anubis on this. We're going to stand firm behind our non-typical notions involving Janos.

Vampmaster
15th May 2003, 21:54
Yeah, I just meant in the freak on ign is Janos devolving then it proves your threory is still possible.

Another deduction I have made is that it Raziel can't fight without the Reaver, then I take it Kain will have done something to get rid of Moebius' infernal staff. I mean he would use his claws if he had to, but if they're not programming that in, that must mean he won't have to use his claws