PDA

View Full Version : which teams are working on it?

dago
14th May 2003, 12:39
i was just wondering if the BO and SR teamz are working on defiance?

or is there a separate team?

and i'd just like to say that i hope there's interaction between dieing enemies...like playing with them...or making them crawl against a wall...and not into it, like in BO2...

Matthew
14th May 2003, 13:01
The good old SR2 team is working on it.

The second part of Your post, I couldn't understand.

Maybe someone who is more intelligent than me can. ;)

- Matthew

saravok
14th May 2003, 13:14
Do you mean that Raziel/Kain talks to a dying enemy and says something like Raziel did in sr1. I much darker honger has become to me, I'm a devour of souls. At least I thought he said something like that when he defeated Melchiah.
Or isn't that what you ment, with "into a wal"? :)

Reaver of Souls
14th May 2003, 14:58
I'm thinking you meant that when an enemy is about to die you can still "use" them, ie. pick them up and throw them at someone, or that they crawl away. But that's my interpretation and I may just be crazy. :p

dago
14th May 2003, 18:03
haha...

sorry about that!

in BO2...when you defeat an opponent...and they are crawling around on the floor...you can kick them a few times...or stab them... it would be cool to be able to play with your prey... i.e..throw them around, torture them, taunt them... that kind of thing..

but in BO2 they crawl into the walls...as in literally...thier heads go into the wall...

i would like to see them back up, with thier backs against the wall... and cower!

SteveCarll81
17th May 2003, 19:16
Originally posted by dago
i would like to see them back up, with thier backs against the wall... and cower! dago you got a sick n twisted mind man lol i like that idea . i agree i think thatd be kool to hear then cower. good idea dago .

dago
18th May 2003, 14:23
Originally posted by SteveCarll81
dago you got a sick n twisted mind man lol i like that idea . i agree i think thatd be kool to hear then cower. good idea dago .

thanx man!!!

it would be awesome!!!

p.s...i saw in the trailer, that kain can drink directly from people's necks...that was something else that i wanted!:p :D sweet!

SteveCarll81
18th May 2003, 17:05
Originally posted by dago

p.s...i saw in the trailer, that kain can drink directly from people's necks...that was something else that i wanted!:p :D sweet!
no prob man, yea that is gunna make it a lot kooler for kain to drink that way lol makes it more fun to do so lol

dago
18th May 2003, 19:14
i cant wait for this game!

i really wana see all the cool things they put into it..

im gona buy like 200 copies just so they make another game!