PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Story Level?

tangers75
14th May 2003, 09:56
I know this has been done before but with some tweeking I should be able to get all 10 options up there.

GhostXL
14th May 2003, 10:21
Siberia!!!!!!!!!! Because it reminds me of goldeneye.:D
Ahhhh sweet memory's.;)

e_mcgoey
14th May 2003, 14:02
I had to do it - even though that horrible helicopter/special forces combo at the end frustrated me endlessly on hard. There's nothing quite like playing the whole level PERFECTLY (after about a hundred tries), arriving at the top of the dam with full health and half armour (which is the max that you can get in this level)...and then getting smoked anyway - wow, does that ever suck. Nonetheless...Siberia rocks. It's a big, complex, incredibly challenging and fun level.

PS - Two weeks ago, I wouldn't have been able to believe that anyone actually picked Neo-Tokyo. However, after beating it on Hard, it falls nicely into the category of "once you've figured it out, it's pretty easy" (and, no, I don't think that you can say that about all of the levels).

tangers75
14th May 2003, 14:14
Originally posted by e_mcgoey
I had to do it - even though that horrible helicopter/special forces combo at the end frustrated me endlessly on hard. There's nothing quite like playing the whole level PERFECTLY (after about a hundred tries), arriving at the top of the dam with full health and half armour (which is the max that you can get in this level)...and then getting smoked anyway - wow, does that ever suck. Nonetheless...Siberia rocks. It's a big, complex, incredibly challenging and fun level.

Man Alive!!! This is exactly what I went through! Mind you, it wasn't as frustrating as being repeatedly killed at the end of Atom Smasher Hard :mad:

Hank Nova
14th May 2003, 19:02
I'd have to go for Chicago because it was original until that mafia game came out. it has more style and class than the whole of the changing rooms team think they have. and also it reminds me of that scene from the mask. :D

DrkSnpr14
15th May 2003, 17:34
I hate story mode. It's well done and all, but I like the human competition factor better.

ex-ion
20th May 2003, 15:34
I loved siberia! the sniping aspect was really fun at the start (in fact I found it possible to not be spotted until you release the zombies).

Neo tokyo had a design flaw that made it easy- if you couldnt be bothered following her then you could turn around at the start and drop onto the streets then head to the secret base and hide under the ramp, then just follow at the end.. it even made hard mode rediculously easy, I made a level similar to it where you had to follow a robot, but you had to pick up certain items along its patrol rout so there was no cheating!

RenegadeR109
30th May 2003, 20:53
planet X all the way.

U get the funny little aliens to shoot the big guns and the Plasme autorifle.

Plus i loved it on TS with the original Sci-fi autorifle explode on impact grenades

TimeSplittersDude
12th Jun 2003, 00:11
I liked wild west just because it was fun! I especially like the part when you shoot a lamp above a guys head, he catches on fire, falls out of the building, then dies! Muahahahahahahahahha:D :D :D

GST_10%
23rd Jul 2003, 00:07
Sibera cos ya play as Ilsa Nadir, my fave charater. This stage also reminds me of Surface from Goldeneye. Starting with a snipper is another plus.

Zain_Aran
23rd Jul 2003, 20:57
Wild West...because throughout the game you were in dark slow levels....wild west was a little getaway from it

Captian_Shadow
8th Aug 2003, 21:51
The four are ..... Siberia coz it is like golden eye and Its cool being in a 3 way battle you vs zombies, soilders. zombies vs you and soilders and you get the piture. cicago cuz I like the plot of the gangsters I like that stuff (not to be one). wild west becuz I have knoiw Idea why! Next Aztec I rember me and my freinds a long time ago loved Indiana Jones we wacthed the movies a ton! Not anymore but it brings back memerys.