PDA

View Full Version : Raziel's hair...

Soul Reaver
14th May 2003, 09:15
I think that Raziel's hair is, judging by the screenshots and the trailer, a bit too grey. Doesn't look like his hair from SR2 (darkblue:D :D).Also I find it's shape rather wierd. Or maybe it has something to do with the storyline?

Matthew
14th May 2003, 10:07
Originally posted by Soul Reaver
I think that Raziel's hair is, judging by the screenshots and the trailer, a bit too grey. Doesn't look like his hair from SR2 (darkblue:D :D).Also I find it's shape rather wierd. Or maybe it has something to do with the storyline?

You're right. It can clearly be seen in Raziel's concept art picture.

http://www.zone.ee/mattart/lokd-c-2.jpg

- Matthew

Vampmaster
14th May 2003, 10:20
It just looks like they've added more detail. In one shot it looks kind of like Duckula, but I think that's just the angle his head's at. I'm not sure I remember what he looks like but I think it's this shape: ^^

Omega
14th May 2003, 10:45
I like the 'new' hair. Then again, it's probably use to CD using the full power of the PS2 or something to create a finer, more detailed texture :)

Evelin The Winged
14th May 2003, 17:04
Raziel got wisdom hair!

Soul Reaver
14th May 2003, 17:18
Yeah! Maybe now he won't be fooled by the badguys.:p

Valaquen_
14th May 2003, 18:35
Talking bout Raziels hair, anyone notice that in the SR1 intro, before his execution, Raziel has a ponytail, but when he floats to the bottom of the Abyss, the ponytail is gone.:confused:

Apocrypha Roxy
14th May 2003, 19:00
-sniff- Yeah, he lost it on the trip down...:(

It was so cute... his hair looked so soft... I and every other Raz fangirl want to run our hands through his hair...

I wonder if he used Pantene Pro V... :p

Yeah. It does look a bit different... but I like it. Nice texturing. Actually, I'm suprised that it hadn't turned colors until now - all that swimming in hard water and muck... and the blood spattering... bad for the hair, man!

(I know you're wondering why I keep talking about hair - I'm not conceited, really I'm not. :) I just have REALLY long hair, and I have to... um... make sure it's in stable condition. The stuff falls out, ya know...) :rolleyes:

Ladra de Almas
14th May 2003, 19:27
Sorry (again) for the terrible english .. I am trying to improve in this ...

The technology grew and the way of creation of the game has changed. In the previous games, the hair of the Raziel was a black and blue block, now in this new version, it is possible to create hair wires with details. And now already is possible to give to its hair the slightness, brightness and softness of a real hair. It is clearly that it does not arrive to be as the hair of Aki Ross in
the Final Fantasy Movie. But already it is a start.

http://www.thekey.kit.net/thereaver.jpg

KoolKat_EF
14th May 2003, 20:52
Maybe all the stress and anger made him go grey? :)

LMAO... sorry but I think it's funny that his ponytail just managed to drop off like that - it's a wonder he didn't go bald... :D:p:D

darien_specter
14th May 2003, 21:12
I expect that'll happen in about LOK 13 or so... And he'll throw out his back fighting Sluagh, and have to go sit down and rub Aspercreme on it... :p

Apocrypha Roxy
14th May 2003, 21:46
Then by LoK 25, he'll be using the wraith blade as a walking stick, hobbling around Nosgoth looking for the Senior Center to get his SSI check cashed... :D

'Stupid steps... oof... here we go... one... on- ow. Try it again... one...'

I'd hate to see him have to scale walls and climb over stuff. Oy...

Evelin The Winged
15th May 2003, 15:55
Maybe all the stress and anger made him go grey?
I was thinking about that too!

And by LoK 30, He'll be in a wheelchair!

KoolKat_EF
25th May 2003, 16:05
LMAO

Oh no, OAP Razzy. :D:D:D

I can just imagine him in the medication queue in an old ppls home.

Raz (to Moebius): You old snake, pushing into the queue in front of me...
Moebius: You imbecile, I got here first
Raz: You're asking for it, you sly, old has-been.
Moebius: It seems like you have no other choice but to face me now.

*Raziel hits Moebius with walking reaver, Mobius thwaks Raziel back with walking stick. Kain joins in and hits Moebius with a zimmerframe from behind*

Kain: Now, Raziel, you are free to reclaim your true destiny...

KoolKat_EF
25th May 2003, 16:23
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy

I wonder if he used Pantene Pro V... :p

I used to use that stuff, but it dried up my hair. I use Schwarzkopf or Neutrogena now. You should try it, it makes hair lovely and silky. :)

I just have REALLY long hair, and I have to... um... make sure it's in stable condition. The stuff falls out, ya know... :rolleyes:

Your hair falls out?:eek: I think you should see someone about that, Apocrypha. My mum's friend went bald when that happened. She has to wear a wig.

How long is your hair? My hair is really long too. :cool: Ppl in my class keep saying I should cut it, but I have no intention, they're just jealous.:rolleyes:

ZelenGangrel
25th May 2003, 18:03
His hair is better now than it was when he had the "SR1, just got out of my bed in the abyss, spike poking out the top" hair cut.

hippiechk
25th May 2003, 19:09
Originally posted by Ladra de Almas
Sorry (again) for the terrible english .. I am trying to improve in this ...

I don't think you need to apologize for your English.
You seem to write it better than some who were born in English speaking countries. You're English is good enough, and I can understand what you are saying.

As for Raziel's hair, I like it.
And his ponytail was most likely burned off in the abyss along with his jaw, skin and internal organs. Ouch! That had to hurt.

Reaver of Souls
25th May 2003, 19:55
In the past games, has Raz's hair reacted like normal hair when he's underwater? ie: floating around, out of place. I can't remember but I don't think it has. I hope they do that in this game, that'd be cool.

fneh
25th May 2003, 20:24
Originally posted by Evelin The Winged
I was thinking about that too!

And by LoK 30, He'll be in a wheelchair!

.......a wraith wheelchair! :D

ZelenGangrel
25th May 2003, 20:26
With a walker shaped Wraith Blade.

fneh
25th May 2003, 20:34
Ladra de Almas: your english is actually a lot better than most people around here. You have nothing to apologise for at all with your english.

Yeah, raziel's hair would look cool under water if it flailed about all over the place but I somehow can't see that happening.

I'm amazed raziel HAS hair though. he lost his jaw and internal organs and all the hair he lost was a pony tail!??!?!?!?! next someone will be telling me that raziel isn't real!

KoolKat_EF
25th May 2003, 20:42
Don't worry.... he's real enough. :D

the dark one
25th May 2003, 21:19
Ladra de Almas,

Even if you english was bad or as bad as others here big deal! But I know where your coming from. Feeling like one has to apologize for mistakes when typing.

So you work with computers or just notice well done graphics.

darien_specter
25th May 2003, 23:50
Beyond even his hair... his leather shoulder pads, etc. all burned off, but magically not his leg bracers... some plain gauze on his wrists... and a linen-looking banner. Ah well... perhaps the abyss is selective! :P

Apocrypha Roxy
26th May 2003, 02:45
Originally posted by KoolKat
I used to use that stuff, but it dried up my hair. I use Schwarzkopf or Neutrogena now. You should try it, it makes hair lovely and silky. :)

Pantene is pretty good for my hair. All my life my mom has bought that V05 or Suave or the other cheaper brands. Given that Pantene is more expensive, we never tried it. But it works wonders on my hair. I have more 'oily' hair - you can serve it with salad... :p

Your hair falls out?:eek: I think you should see someone about that, Apocrypha. My mum's friend went bald when that happened. She has to wear a wig.

I've spoken to my doctors about this. My hair falls out because I take medicine. Hence, the prescription change. The stuff I'm on now seems to have made it get better - but I would run a comb through my hair and strands of long black hair would just come out. :eek: My hair is very fine-textured, also; so when you'd run your fingers over my scalp, you'd see it was very thin.
NO I'm not saying I was going BALD. I was losing my hair, which was already thin to begin with. G-d forbid I should go bald. I'd have to kill myself, then.

How long is your hair? My hair is really long too. :cool: Ppl in my class keep saying I should cut it, but I have no intention, they're just jealous.:rolleyes:

Mmm... my hair's pretty much rib-length, goes down my back. I haven't had it cut in YEARS now, but I recently had it trimmed to remove split ends (and yes, I get MANY). The funny thing is that split ends keep my occupied in class - ever pick them apart? FUN FUN FUN through economics! :D

I myself have been told to cut my hair and sell it for weaves - I'd make a fortune, but my vanity comes before my greed (-gasp- is a thief at heart truly saying this?!).

Listen, I may be a thief, but I'm not exactly willing to do anything for cash - much unlike our Taffer anti-hero Garrett, over at the Thief forums...

KoolKat_EF
26th May 2003, 18:27
I think you should keep your hair. Yeah, you'd make money from cutting it, but long hair takes a long time to grow and it'd be a shame to just cut it off. :o Also, most guys dig girls with longer hair.

My hair is down to my waist. It's not thin, but it's not thick either, if you know what I mean. It's quite fine aswell. It takes loadsa looking after. I do get a lot of split ends, but as you said, a quick trim always sorts that. :)

fneh
26th May 2003, 19:20
I don't personally lke hair if it's *really* long. I don't really have a preference though. Short hir can look great on the right person and make the wrong person look like..well, a certain start of Aliens that happens to be a lesbian sex icon.

I remember when I had long hair ntil a few months ago. (I'm a guy before you ask) it was only just below my shoulders but it drove me CRAZY. I was very happy when I got it all cut short. Ah the joy of being able to go out in the wind without fighting with my hair, to be able to eat without eating my hair, to do kung fu and not get my sweaty hair in my face wen I 'm free fighting......bliss.

....needs cutting again actually. It's getting hard to style without it going all elvis on me.

(how did this topic go from being about raziel having grey hair to a discussion about shampoo?)

darien_specter
26th May 2003, 20:42
Strange how topics turn...

I know I have a thing for long hair; my girlfriend's is the middle of her back. And red... beautifully red...

*sighs happily*

AR, have you put up a picture of yourself in the album? After this and the sicilian descriptions in the lit topic, I'm curious to see you now... :)

Apocrypha Roxy
26th May 2003, 23:17
I'm not photogenic.

God, I don't remember the last time I took a good picture. I hide from cameras.

But I used to have red hair. I dyed it a plum color - really pretty. But then I went to black - which I always wanted - and never went back since.

The only good pic I can think of is from my 8th grade prom - mind you that it's 5 years old, now. I look MUCH different, but I though I looked cute then. Of course, you couldn't tell me tht 5 years ago...

I'd rather describe myself, because I have more than 1,000 words compared to a picture. Pictures tend to say 'oogly'. Know what I mean?

darien_specter
27th May 2003, 02:02
Ah, don't be so hard on yourself... Although I know what you mean in a sense. I hate the way I sound on recordings - it always sounds so deep, even when I'm trying not to... Oh well. I'm sure you look fine... You should see the other headshot that I have on my computer... I was trying to grow my hair out at the time, but all it did was keep getting bigger and bigger - like some kind of honky fro... It looks ridiculous! Which is why it's not up there for anyone to see... nor will it be if I ever get around to doing a little shameless self-promotional website. Won't get too many jobs looking like that... :p

madcdcd
27th May 2003, 02:12
My wife had long hair when I met her, and I loved it.

Unfortunately, in eight short years she has cut it shorter and shorter. She studies image consulting and says that women should get a new style every year or two and hair should get shorter as you get older. However old is a relative term, and being thirty-two, older is over 40.

On the orig. subject,( I think), with what these game decks are capable of, I always wonder why caharacters have hair in cinematics but lumps or blocks in game. Not worth using memory, I guess.

KoolKat_EF
27th May 2003, 21:03
I think that those 'block' styles are way cool. :p Just like in Animé. Ayeka and Ryoko in Tenchi Muyo seem to be able to keep their hair perfect. :D

Then, again, I do like my hair. It used to be really dark mahogany, then I got sick of the non-permanent dyes not working, so I used a permanent dye. It was some shade of Auburn. Now it has faded and my hair is mahogany above my eyes and then kinda faded red from there to my waist.

Apocrypha Roxy
28th May 2003, 01:43
I wash my hair nearly every day, so it tends to wash out at the roots. You'll see a soft, dark brown at the top, going all the way to black - very black - at the ends. The split ends, I might add... :rolleyes:

When I first used the permanent dye, I needed 2 bottles of Feria to color my hair. Now I use one just for touch-ups - it's that long...

Plus my hair grows rather fast, so I need to do it every month. In no time, my roots will be at my ears!

BTW, have you seen Sora's hair in Kingdom Hearts? SPIKEY! :D

Kain696
28th May 2003, 09:33
I say by LOK 30, Raziel would be sucking down souls with a straw and in the spectral realm he has to have sluagh to push him around in his wraith wheelchair

KoolKat_EF
28th May 2003, 18:14
LOL, I know what you mean, Apocrypha. I need two bottles, cos I usually wait for my hair to regain it's strength before I dye it again. For the Non-permanent dyes, I used to get these bottles from Superdrug that were supposed to do three times - I'd use the whole bottle dying my hair once. :D

I was thinking about Cosmic blue for Halloween this year - Black that hints dark blue. Nice. Or maybe a really dark purple like Ayeka. :D

Sora's hair is way freaky. :p

LMAO, Kain696. Just imagine it - Raziel in a Sluagh-ran nursing home. :D

Apocrypha Roxy
28th May 2003, 21:02
Raz in a Sluagh-run old age home? :rolleyes:

Krikey, talk about a warranted case of abuse. The nurses will slip him one too many Dulcolax pills... :eek:
And all they'll give him is shrimp-flavor Cup O' Souls for dinner.

(If you don't get the shrimp-flavor reference, read my Questing story at FF.net. It's stupid, but cute.)

I can see it now: Sluagh Scouts come to visit the home, and Raz starts recounting history;

"In my youth, we didn't have those fancy spectral cars ya got. Back then, we would walk 15 miles to get to a shift portal! And we'd use our wraith blades for REAL fighting, not this shennanigan lazer-tag... -snore-"

Kain: "Decadent old fool... -snooore-" :D

Matthew
28th May 2003, 21:06
Sluagh Scout Cookies ...

Creepy...

- Matthew

Apocrypha Roxy
28th May 2003, 21:10
Yes, when you dip them in milk, they become insubstantial...

:D

KoolKat_EF
28th May 2003, 21:15
Gosh, I remember back in the good old days when I used to be a member of the Brownies.

We made cookies, but even I thought they were lethal. I feel sorry for the ppl who were nice enough to buy them. I won't even mention our homemade 'lemonade'. :eek:

Yuuuuuck!!!

ROTFLMAO Apocrypha :D:D:D

Quicksilver
30th May 2003, 09:44
I hope it's a nice Sluagh OAP home. One that takes them out to nice places, local museum, cinema, Alton Towers, stuff like that. In a lovely old minibus. With pushy carers in tight tee-shirts that talk very loudly and slowly....ok, i'm just being nasty now.

<queue jumping in Alton Towers...hehe>

Evelin The Winged
30th May 2003, 11:49
Hmm...I sense a fic in the works. :D

KoolKat_EF
30th May 2003, 20:31
Inspiration has been delivered - I am going to take you literally, Evelin and write one, though it may be bad.

Quicksilver
30th May 2003, 21:12
About sluagh OAP homes, or split ends? I'll take whichever option you don't :) sounds like fun...

KoolKat_EF
30th May 2003, 21:19
Well, I was thinking of writing bout the OAP home.

You can write bout his split ends. :D

Quicksilver
30th May 2003, 21:24
lol - twill be a challenge :D Please show me yours when you finish!

Apocrypha Roxy
31st May 2003, 00:19
OOOH OOOH I wanna do a fanfic!

I WANNA DO A FICCY!!!

Let's do a triumvirate authoring of Raz and Kain in an old age home:

Will Kain ever escape?
Will Raz wize up to the fact they keep slipping him laxatives? (clueless bastard he is - I love him!)
Will Moebius still pull his tricks on our wayward duo?

... I want to find out...

Seriously, we should team up and write a fanfic. That would be awesome. With 3 very sick minds- well, at least 2; I don't know how nutty Kat is quite yet - we can put up one helluva story on ff.net.

I'm liking this already...

Quicksilver
31st May 2003, 09:07
can a poor newbie (well, kind of) join in the fun?

Apocrypha Roxy
31st May 2003, 21:39
The more, the merrier!

We can write about all that, PLUS Kain's fantastic battle with split ends!

Yes.... yesss....

-runs away, cackling like a loon-

Quicksilver
31st May 2003, 21:57
<down at the local Tesco's, a tall shadowy figure in a cloak is spotted lurking in the "hair products" isle, trying not to look obvious>

*snickers, and takes a photo*

Apocrypha Roxy
31st May 2003, 22:46
Who said Garrett was going to be in the story?

Soul Reaver
1st Jun 2003, 07:55
Hey. Long time no see...

I think you should include:

1. Special powers for Raziel and Kain:
1. Drinking souls or blood isn't interrupted by sleeping-time... 2. Kain could sense the winning loto-numbers...and he'd always get a banana ;) 3. Moebius should be a. deaf or b. tangled with a bad sclerosis: ' Time is...uhh...snore...Time is...??? Time is 10:45 am...no...no...That isn't right... Now I got it...snore... Time is what I... uhh...control!!!'

2. Raziel's door would be locked with an elemental lock...

3. Kain would start speaking only Latin except frases like:
You decadent old fool... and No... that's not right Raziel, I did that...

I hope I could help even if there was no help needed...

Quicksilver
1st Jun 2003, 08:54
I've always wondered about Kain's "hosepipe directed at face" method of feeding....suppose his aim got a little shaky when he was getting on? (not to mention while asleep!)
hmm....food fight at the OAP home... *evil grin*

KoolKat_EF
1st Jun 2003, 16:10
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
I don't know how nutty Kat is quite yet - we can put up one helluva story on ff.net.

Nutty, moi?

*Snickers*

Hehehehehe, You have no idea.

*Runs round in a little circle and jumps at the Apocrypha.*

I'm ready to write. How do I contribute, Apocrypha? :p

Am I nutty enough? :D

Apocrypha Roxy
1st Jun 2003, 18:04
Okay, the four of us. We're set to go.

I like those ideas, SR, quite funny!

And what if Morty came to visit Kain in the night?

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! I'M TOO YOUNG!"

I can just imagine...:D

KoolKat_EF
1st Jun 2003, 18:09
LMAO :D

Evelin The Winged
2nd Jun 2003, 16:35
Inspiration has been delivered - I am going to take you literally, Evelin and write one, though it may be bad.

Actually, I'm already half done on the first chapter...

Apocrypha Roxy
2nd Jun 2003, 19:59
Kin I write the 2nd chappy?

Pleeeeeese? :D

Soul Reaver
2nd Jun 2003, 20:29
Please... Please let me join... oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!

OK enough spam...

Even if you'd let me join, what could I do?

Apocrypha Roxy:
And what if Morty came to visit Kain in the night?

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! I'M TOO YOUNG!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And Raziel replies: 'I guess so -snore- you're just a child compared to me'. And then comes Moebius: ' You cannot defeat me now... you should've killed me when you had the chance -snore- my little blue assasin'
Raziel: 'Well I'm not dead yet! 15000 years and still counting... BTW Moebius -snore- it's none of your business...''

Apocrypha Roxy please make room for your PMs or just answer to this:

Please could you give me your messenger address so that I could add you to my contacts? Thanx!!

Edit: A very urgent message to Roxy...

Apocrypha Roxy
3rd Jun 2003, 19:15
SURE! You can play too! The more, the merrier!

:eek: No room in my PM box?!?

Time for some spring cleaning...

Quicksilver
5th Jun 2003, 22:40
Tell me when I can write a chapter :D looking forward to it - sounds like a true masterpiece already (and now exams are over....)

Evelin The Winged
6th Jun 2003, 09:12
You all wanna write chapters? Ok...but I don't know how we're gonna end up posting it on ff.net?

Quicksilver
6th Jun 2003, 09:40
You could send it in under one name, but include a list of authors at the end or something. Or I could host it on my website if you simply needed webspace.

Soul Reaver
7th Jun 2003, 12:05
I'm going to Martna (my summer-home) and I will be gone for some days...
Just wanted to notify you... and everything that directly concerns me should be sent to me as PMs.

Legacy of Kain: 36...
Discover NEW secret areas in the Sluagh OAP home... Imbue the Reaver with elemental powers like Smoke... Spit... Sleep... and yet more to come...
Over 3 years of gameplay...
Raziel and Kain now posess the means to escape the terrifying manor but will they make it...? Also by downloading the 10.679983 TB patch you can see Raziel and Kain throughout their sleeping... and in REAL-TIME!!! Preorder from e-day only $ 51.

To be released 18.-th of January of the year 2547.

SPECIAL OFFER! ONLY LIMITED TIME!!! You can stream the 20 min. long trailer from here: www.eigoseractive.dom :p
If your browser tells you that the link could not be found, you're just too late... Better luck next time...;):p
See you all soon. Bye!

Soul Reaver

KoolKat_EF
7th Jun 2003, 15:32
Hey, what chapter shall I write? :)

Quicksilver
7th Jun 2003, 18:09
How about the first? :) <really landed yourself in it, there...>

KoolKat_EF
7th Jun 2003, 20:07
LOL

Errm, Ok then, I'll give it a go. Though it'll probably not be too good.

What exactly do I include in the first chapter?

Quicksilver
7th Jun 2003, 20:13
My guess? :D imagine all the very worst things about OAP homes, and exaggerate them lots and lots

Apocrypha Roxy
8th Jun 2003, 00:13
Hey, wait, this is how we should do it; they do this all the time on ff.net collaborations:

One author/ess shall post it under their account, but all will take part in the writing.

In terms of chapters, since Evelin did the first, she sends the second chapter to Kat, who sends the third chapter to Soul Reaver, who sends the fourth to Quicksilver, who sends the fifth to me, and we start the cycle over and over again until we finish. Or at least until we start to get bored. Whatever.

Recycle, Recycle, Recycle. :D

So... Evelin, send it on, spread the word, give out the Geritol...

We're goin' in!

KoolKat_EF
14th Jun 2003, 16:02
That's a better idea. :D

Imagine if we'd done our own chapters. There'd be all these good ones, and my rubbish one. :o

Soul Reaver
14th Jun 2003, 20:30
Koolkat, no...
Certainly no one would think your writings rubbish... because it isn't. *smacks anyone who dears to complain about Koolkat's writing* Besides... no one has read your writings about the LoK: OAP house...
So lighten up!

Evelin The Winged
18th Jun 2003, 17:15
In terms of chapters, since Evelin did the first, she sends the second chapter to Kat, who sends the third chapter to Soul Reaver, who sends the fourth to Quicksilver, who sends the fifth to me, and we start the cycle over and over again until we finish. Or at least until we start to get bored. Whatever.

Uh...sorry, I'm temporarily brain dead. I'm studying for my exams and just popped in here today to check how things are going. I just recently finished the hard ones...I have four more: English and PE on saturday, french and a punishment seminar (which will be full of people because we've all been bad-especially me. I tried to photo copy my hand using various gestures.), and the lst is on monday-I have to do this arabic exam and it's HARD! actually this one is a retake-and it's my last year in this school so I have to work extra hard! I'll send in the first chapter on monday after noon.

See ya' on monday (hopfully),
Evelin T. W.

Evelin The Winged
18th Jun 2003, 20:14
Well, I got a week end right now so I've finished the first chapter...Don't know any latin so I grabbed a german dictionary and wrote down anything stupid...:rolleyes: :o

Here is the whole chapter:

Chapter 1
Written by- Evelin The Winged

Writer’s Comment:
Kain is supposed to be speaking Latin, but I don’t know Latin so I snatched up a German dictionary and put in rusty sentences as a little ‘stunt double’ . And also, I know this chapter is short…
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Raziel: George? You there George?! *crickets* GEORGE! I’m hungry!
George the Sluagh: Yeah yeah, you old coot. *puts a straw into the OLD Wraith’s cowl and Raziel start’s sucking away* …I should have been a farmer like my father wanted me…
Kain: *snort* Katze auf mein feucht hose. *snort* *snort*
Raziel: Huh? *snooooore*
Moebius: *wets his old wooden walking stick and whacks Raziel* Wake up you old sardine!
Raziel: OW! *ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* *whack* OW! Where was I? Oh yeah! *pinches Moebius*
Moebius: Ow, that hurt! *cries like a baby*
Kain: Weihrauch. *snort*
Raziel: EW! *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*
Kain: Nackt.
Raziel: You’ve been watching too much porn!
Moebius: You should stop staring at Raziel.
Raziel: Look, I’m wearing the same thing your wearing-the crap they give us in this stupid home!
Moebius: But back when we were young-ins you just wrapped a piece of cloth around your head and went off running around Nosgoth without pants!
Raziel: Hey, nobody was nice enough to give me any! *ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* *whack* OW!
Moebius: Will you stay awake for once?! Anyway,-
Raziel: Well at least I didn’t go streaking in college!
Moebius: Hey! I was young back then!...How did you find out about that?
Raziel: My physical strength may currently be at an all time low, but I have brain power!
Moebius: Huh?
Raziel: Huh?
Moebius: SO?!
Raziel: Oh yeah! I can read your mind. *look’s at the clock* Look! Bedtime! * turn’s around in his wraith wheel chari ( has rocket’s at the end) and zooms out of the room*
George: Hey! Did you forget about me?! *George frowned, shook his head and went to attend to some other old guy who’s having trouble going to his room* Thank you for not forgetting about me.

Pan to Umah’s Room. (everybody is supposed to be asleep)

Umah: Get out of my room Kain! *throw’s him out*
Kain: Ich gesucht an Kerbe!
Umah: PERVERT! *slam’s the door shut*
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So here are the ‘translations’ for these terrible sentences (I have a feeling that even German speakers won’t know what the hell Kain is saying because I haven’t had a German class in my life…):
((Katze auf mein feucht hose.)) Is supposed to mean (at least I think) ‘Cat in my moist pants.’
((Ich gesucht an Kerbe!)) He said he wanted to score…0_o

Dude, this was the stupidest thing I’ve ever written…Words in a language I hardly understand…*bla bla bla*

punkst4r
20th Jun 2003, 04:07
How do you guys think that raziels hair got back to the way it was when he was still a sarafan if he had long hair.

Quicksilver
20th Jun 2003, 11:59
*Moebius: But back when we were young-uns you just wrapped a piece of cloth around your head and went off running around Nosgoth without pants! *

:D Now why do we always get onto the subject of nudity?
Really nice, enjoyed reading it! (now where's my chapter...?)

KoolKat_EF
21st Jun 2003, 20:28
LOL, good piece. Very well done. :cool:

I'm gonna have to write some sooner or later - can't think of anything right now though. :D

Why not have a seperate thread for it and anyone can add to it. Then at the end, we can turn it into a whole fan-fic. :cool:

How do you guys think that raziels hair got back to the way it was when he was still a sarafan if he had long hair.

He started off with short hair as a sarafan and it grew a bit as a vampire and then the ponytail fell off when he was dissolved. :cool:

Either way... I'd love to run my fingers through that soft, raven hair... *slips into fantasy* :D

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jun 2003, 18:36
So who's next? Someone gets chapter 2.

Kat. Get a pen. Get a keyboard. Get something to write this crap down. You're up for bat.

I want to see a new chapter in... 1/2 an hour! (C'mon it's not hard just write crap).

GO GO GO!!!

KoolKat_EF
22nd Jun 2003, 19:00
I've got chapter 1 down in Microsoft Word and saved. But I gotta go. I'll write something soon.

Zephonim
23rd Jun 2003, 12:29
Can anyone write one if so can i bags 3or4 i'll try ever so hard i promise:D :D

Evelin The Winged
23rd Jun 2003, 18:10
I'll start up a thread for it right now. I have my chapter uploaded on ff.net but it's not in a story yet. When someone does another chapter I'll put 'em into a story and we'll type away.:)

Soul Reaver
24th Jun 2003, 00:12
Please post the following fics here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18135

Lady_D
5th Jul 2003, 14:15
Looking at the Defiance screenshots, I think they've just added more detail the the characters, hence it looks gray from certain angles - as said by Vampmaster previously

ReaverImpalerX8
13th Jul 2003, 20:17
Poor raziel.....hes getting old

ReaverImpalerX8
13th Jul 2003, 20:18
Poor raziel.....hes getting old:(

KoolKat_EF
13th Jul 2003, 20:55
Hey! you calling my husband old? ;)

ReaverImpalerX8
13th Jul 2003, 22:18
hehe well he has been living for over 1000 yrs.....

Threnodi
14th Jul 2003, 19:43
Heh this sounds like an interesting yarn in the making...

but re: his hair in the game, it looks like they're making the ammount of hair at the start of his bangs, up where his bangs attatch to his head -really- thick..o_O His bangs look like these two bent squat cones...bent the right way admittedly, just really big at the base. I hope they make has bangs a little less fat on top in the final revisions, like they were in SR2 and in most of the promo artist renderings, and on the action figure. In the defiance screenshots it looks like half his head is gelled up to be poking forward into pointy bangs, whereas before it just looked like sections of his hair had simply fallen forward from behind his ears to be his bangs. I like that look a lot better. :)

...ok I think that's probably more than anyone should be writing about Raziel-bangs ;) I'll get out of the way of the fanfic now.

punkst4r
16th Jul 2003, 05:27
If raziel was bald he would really look more like a skeleton.