PDA

View Full Version : How do I beat diablos

warhammer00730
11th May 2003, 13:38
When you get the magic lamp off headmaster cid and you use it, you end up inside it battleing a secret boss called diablos, well I want to know any tricks on how to beat it because ive tried hundreds of times but nothing seems to affect it.

help:(

Arkron
11th May 2003, 22:51
The easiest thing is probably to wait until you gained a few levels and try again. Diablos is probably to tough when fought so early in the game.

If you want to fight him right away, try casting Blind on him.. I think you've come across a draw point that gives you Blind in the Dollet mission. It may take a couple of tries, but after he's blinded, his physical attack will almost always miss you, and his gravity attacks can't kill you. So he should be relatively easy then.

Hope that helps,

Arkron

Rengar
15th May 2003, 03:30
Another technque is to draw his.....I forgot what it was called....Demi? spell and cast it on him.

If you fight him at a higher level, he will be stonger, and have a stonger spell for you to draw (but the spell is to your advantage)....It's a stonger Cure spell, again I can't remember the spelling. He's actually easier to beat if he has that spell for you to draw from.

Nightstalker
17th May 2003, 18:30
It is even possible to let Diablos cure you...altough I cann't remember how...

The blind trick is a very good one. If I'm correct after the Dollet mission you get a new GF which has St-ATT enabling you to junction blind to a person...

Nightstalker.