PDA

View Full Version : Since There Will Be Chapters...

Apocrypha Roxy
10th May 2003, 20:44
... what would you think they'd be titled?

Post it here, the name and what type of level it would accompany:

(eg)
The Spoils of War; post Nemesis/Army of Hope confrontation

Deliverance from Evil; Final Encounter with the Elder God (not as benevolent as he seems...)

Redemption and Retribution; The Encounter with Turel

G'head, your turn...

Matthew
10th May 2003, 21:00
There's a chance they'll be named after the landscape, exempli gratia - "The Forest", "The Citadel", "The Elder's Cavern" et cetera.
There's a chance they'll have catching names (but not as fancy as Your's though...).
There's a chance they'll have both. BO2-style as I recall.

There's also a chance we're talking about this too early. ;)
Nice topic though. At least it's not another one of those ... SIGH ... SR3/BO3/LOK-D wishlists. (I actually have nothing against LOK-D wishlists as long as they're kept in a single thread)

My two cents.

- Matthew

N0V4
10th May 2003, 21:05
I hope they put Catching names....

Serul
11th May 2003, 10:13
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3... :rolleyes: :D

Future's Scribe
11th May 2003, 10:26
Maime, Kill, Flay, Barbeque, Vivisect

Raz
11th May 2003, 13:48
According to Chris@Crystal, it sounds as though the chapters aren't definitive chapters, like those in Blood Omen 2. Instead, it seems as though the chapters are merely points at which an event occurs. For example, the players plays as Kain, reaches the "goal", and then the player controls Raziel, ending Kain's first "chapter". As this seems to be the case, I really doubt the "chapters" will have titles as it seems the world in which the game is played will be similar to that of Soul Reaver and Soul Reaver 2, in the fact that the transition between areas is seamless... ;)

Apocrypha Roxy
12th May 2003, 01:31
Yeah... that makes sense...

(not as catchy as mine, but if the shoe fits... buy it in a smaller size - it hurts just right!) :p

Future's Scribe: You forgot Immolate, Disembowel, Frickasee (can't spell for beans), Fra Diavolo, et-cetera, et-cetera, et-cetera... :D

son of Turel
12th May 2003, 09:06
Fra Diavallo, don't i have a video called like that from the mid 30's in my closet? ;) :D :D

Lady Kreliana
12th May 2003, 18:22
I personally am glad they're not doing BO2 style chapters. I didn't care for them a whole lot. ;) To me, it broke the flow of gameplay.

Apocrypha Roxy
12th May 2003, 22:30
Fra Diavolo (http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/pasta/1298/mussels.html)

Fra Diavolo translates literally as brother devil. Mmm.. spicy food!

Enjoy!

son of Turel
13th May 2003, 18:10
Lol, i didn't know that, i though of the Laurel & Hardy movie i have:D

Sarxis
15th May 2003, 03:45
I sure hope the game is as seemless as possible. Its one of the finer points of the series (sans BO2).

CyberFish
15th May 2003, 19:02
"Lair of Corruption" - Dark Eden

"Maw of the Beast" - Vorador's Mansion

"Full Circle" - final level

Apocrypha Roxy
16th May 2003, 00:41
Hey, someone actually put some new names! (other than Fra Diavolo, that is... :D)

I like the idea 'Maw of the Beast', but what if instead of Vorador's mansion (because Vorador's a cool guy, sado-hedonistic he may be...) it would have something to do with the Hylden?

Trust me, they're in it. Ooh yeah. That's the only reason Raz and Kain teaming up and aren't trying the kick each other in the head this time - they found someone else to pick on. :D :p

And I am adamant that Turel has something to do with the Hylden. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Turel was a Hylden in his past life, as Raziel was one of the Ancient Winged Race in his past life(s) - he's had so many...