PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think the SPOILER might be the SPOILER

warpsavant
9th May 2003, 18:38
In the PSM article, at the bottom, it shows 4 areas. The Garden, the Ruins, The Citadel and the Elders Cavern. I was wondering what people think these areas might be? Could the Citadel be the Human Citadel? Could the Ruins be the area around the lake near the Light Forge?

N0V4
9th May 2003, 18:42
Yes you could.....but Nosgoth is MUCH bigger than seen in the SR series and BO2 game......man I miss the rpg element in BO :(

Riovanes
9th May 2003, 19:05
I think they left out the "Razzio's Fly Pad," and "Grandmasta Funky Kainy-D's Hizz-oppin Club," levels just to throw you, warp. ;)

BAH!!!

Anubis_Orr
9th May 2003, 19:42
The Ruins looks to me like they might be what's left of the Sarafan Stronghold in the future (note the big door). For some reason the Citadel has me thinking of William the Just's castle, don't know why.... just does.

N0V4
9th May 2003, 20:57
I hope they left Raziel's coffeeshop there

warpsavant
9th May 2003, 21:10
Originally posted by Anubis_Orr
The Ruins looks to me like they might be what's left of the Sarafan Stronghold in the future (note the big door). For some reason the Citadel has me thinking of William the Just's castle, don't know why.... just does.

Willaims Castle came to my mind as well, I also thought perhaps the Lost City could be a possibility.

blincoln
9th May 2003, 21:24
Personally I thought one of the shots with Kain using TK powers looked like it took place at a non-decrepit version of the Sunlight Glyph lighthouse from SR1. It's probably just a coincidence though.

Umah Bloodomen
9th May 2003, 21:27
All I can say is that there needs to be some Priestess action up in that there Citadel. :D

Where's Turelzevir when you need him? :confused:

warpsavant
9th May 2003, 21:31
He must be in the The Garden(maybe this is the swamp or Dark Eden) or Razzio's Fly Pad.

I also thought that it looked like a Lighthouse in that screen Ben was tawkin bout.