PDA

View Full Version : Reaver mechanics in Defiance

Sire
8th May 2003, 04:44
it seems (based on what was stated in the PSM article about Defiance) that Raziel's wraith blade pretty much remains the same from SR2, which has to feed on souls much as Raziel himself does. It also seems that Kain has the physical (blood) Reaver and it feeds of victims much as Raziel's wraith blade does. This presents the same feeding problems for both characters that Raziel had in SR2. sound right?

DarkWraith
8th May 2003, 07:44
Not necessarily. I don't think the Blood Reaver will start to feed of Kain if it gets too excited.
DW

fneh
8th May 2003, 11:24
I don't think it will. Seeing as you can't choose NOt to use the reaver it would be dumb to operate the same as the SR2 reaver. Afterall the reaver would do all the feeding and you'd never get the chance!

also draining your life is in a similar boat here. You can't turn the reaver off so making it hurt you would be somewhat annoying seeing there's supposed to me more enemies on the screen at once.....

N0V4
8th May 2003, 19:27
I Think that NOT feeding them for to long should make them turn on you....and not feed them to much so they go LOCO and start draining the carriers blood/soul.

Matthew
8th May 2003, 19:35
Originally posted by DarkWraith
Not necessarily. I don't think the Blood Reaver will start to feed of Kain if it gets too excited.
DW

- snickers -

- Matthew

fneh
8th May 2003, 22:01
what does a peanutty chocolate bar have to do with that quote?

Umah Bloodomen
8th May 2003, 22:25
Dipped in fish batter no-less. :D

Matthew
9th May 2003, 15:15
Originally posted by fneh
what does a peanutty chocolate bar have to do with that quote?

"to snicker = to laugh silently"

I see that all those commercials have really messed You up. :p

- Matthew

fneh
9th May 2003, 15:28
I see you still haven't learned what sarcasm is have you? :p

Vampmaster
9th May 2003, 15:30
Originally posted by Matthew
"to snicker = to laugh silently"

I see that all those commercials have really messed You up. :p

- Matthew

It's s****** (not snicker) isn't it?

EDIT: OK, it says they're the same thing. Nevermind.

Raz
9th May 2003, 15:33
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Dipped in fish batter no-less. :D

Ahhh... it was only a matter of time until those battered Mars Bars raised their heads again! ;)

Umah Bloodomen
9th May 2003, 21:21
Originally posted by Raz
Ahhh... it was only a matter of time until those battered Mars Bars raised their heads again! ;)

I had to take advantage of the opportunity when it arose. :p