PDA

View Full Version : A groovy suggestion/dream

fneh
7th May 2003, 21:00
I know the chances of this happening are minimal but how cool would it be if once you completed the game you could do a new game plus type thing and kain had his Bo apperance and raziel had his vampire apperance! Wouldn't really work because of when raziel needs to feed but it would still kick some ass.

I wonder if we get any kinds of extras like this? I'd say we wouldn't but they planned on it for BO2 so anything is possible.....right?:confused:

hippiechk
7th May 2003, 21:43
Ah yes, dreams, funny aren't they?
My dream is to have Raziel as a playable winged vampire through an entire game.
But I'll just keep on dreaming…

fneh
7th May 2003, 22:22
Why am I not suprised you of all people would be the first person to reply to that topic?:)

Matthew
8th May 2003, 19:42
Originally posted by fneh
I know the chances of this happening are minimal but how cool would it be if once you completed the game you could do a new game plus type thing and kain had his Bo apperance and raziel had his vampire apperance! Wouldn't really work because of when raziel needs to feed but it would still kick some ass.

I wonder if we get any kinds of extras like this? I'd say we wouldn't but they planned on it for BO2 so anything is possible.....right?:confused:

Nice dream, but I myself personally don't like the idea of slapping a skin on and then playing the game again. Kinda freaky.

- Matthew

fneh
8th May 2003, 21:13
then what would you prefer as a bonus? a rocket launcher? :D

Matthew
8th May 2003, 21:28
:D

No - actually a merry green leprechaun called Turpin and his magical golden pot of gravy.

That OR dev diary, concept art, dialogues, FMV and cut-scene libraries, interviews or something.

Would be rather cool. I hope it wont be only a dream. :)

- Matthew

fneh
8th May 2003, 21:48
I like the sound of the merry green leprechaun called Turpin and his magical golden pot of gravy! Can't believe I didn't think of that one!