PDA

View Full Version : Should defiance get its own board here?

hippiechk
5th May 2003, 12:34
I mean, cuz it's not Soul Reaver, and it's not Blood Omen. So I think it needs it's own board. Perhaps this will happen after the game is released? Or at least, after Eidos officially confirms what we already know?

Preacher
5th May 2003, 12:38
I think it'd be nice to have a seperate Defiance board, of course they may just go ahead and combine the two Soul Reaver and Blood Omen forums, but I doubt the latter would happen. We've always got the Defiance Board at GameFAQs anyway. :)

fneh
5th May 2003, 13:40
they'll probably make a defiance board after E3 or something.

blincoln
5th May 2003, 16:55
My vote would be for combining the SR and BO series boards into one, just like they're doing with the series.

warpsavant
5th May 2003, 17:48
I think it should have its own board for a few months before and after release.

Umah Bloodomen
6th May 2003, 00:59
Originally posted by blincoln
My vote would be for combining the SR and BO series boards into one, just like they're doing with the series.

This is the most user-friendly option, IMO. Especially since the SPOILER function has been in effect for some time now, we can still keep spoilerish info somewhat concealed. Besides, with the storyline so intertwined, it would be that much easier to keep track.

DarkWraith
6th May 2003, 07:29
I know this is unlikely considering that most topics have been explored, but amalgamating the two forums would make it difficult for ppl to talk about just Blood Omen Or SR so I vote separate boards. It's less confusing.
DW

Lady Kreliana
6th May 2003, 23:17
Well, I guess this question's been answered. :D

warpsavant
7th May 2003, 01:14
If I said I hate to say i told you so, id be full of it. :p

Umah Bloodomen
7th May 2003, 01:36
Originally posted by warpsavant
If I said I hate to say i told you so, id be full of it. :p

You've been full of it for awhile now, dear Biscuit. :p :D **runs**

Omega
7th May 2003, 09:27
Originally posted by blincoln

Was this an attempt at a joke? If so, was I the only one who got it?

If not, ignore me ;)

Lady Kreliana
7th May 2003, 17:51
Originally posted by Omega

If not, ignore me ;)

Oh, we do that already. :p

Omega
9th May 2003, 12:48
Oi! Thats not a nice thing to say to a person!

Lady Kreliana
9th May 2003, 17:49
I'm just teasing, Omega. :D