PDA

View Full Version : Complete Arcade Award List! (46 in total)

RedXevious
1st May 2003, 17:01
Here is a list for 47 of the arcade awards. I heard that there are actually 50 of 'em, but I don't know what the last 3 are. :( Sorry. Hope this helps you all!

Most Professional : ?
AC -10 : Grab the Armour when you don't need to get it.
Bag Man : Take the most bags back to the homebase.
Backpeddler : Backing away while shooting alot.
Best Equiped : Has the most differant guns and ammo
Betrayer : Kills the most teammates
Brain Surgeon : Head shots % is very close to your
Bully : Concentrating on killing one person all game [D]
Cartographer : ?
Decapitater : Most head shots
Dodger : Dodging anything that is fired/thrown at you
Fists of Fury : Beat everyone only with punches
Fists of Steel : ?
Glass Jaw : ?
Hoarder : Camps the most
Hypochodriac : Getting life when you don't need it
Ledgehopper : Jumping off things to instant Death
Lemming : Killing yourself the most times
Longest Innings : Kill the most people in one go
Longest Spree : Longest killing spree
Maniac : Kills a lot of people but with too much ammo
Markmanship : Being skilled at shooting people
Most Cowardly : Avoids the battle at all costs
Most Deadly : ?
Most Dishonorable : Shoots unarmed people
Most Effective : ?
Most Frantic : ?
Most Honorable : ?
Most Leathal : Gets the most kills
Most Losses : Got killed the most
Most Manic : ?
Most Outgunned : Least Guns
Most Peaceful : Did not kill anyone
Most Professional : Kills a lot of people with very little ammo
Most Sneaky : Shoots the most people in the back
Most Useless : ?
Multi Kill : Most kills with one shot
Pathetic Shot : Bad aim
Porter : Secure the bag most often
Ricochet King : Has best acuracy/most kills with ricochet
Shortest Innings : Lives the shortest
Sidestepper : Moving sideways while shooting
Sloth : Doing nothing (SFA)
Survivor : End without getting health, and with none left
Under equipped : Few guns
Unlucky to Lose : Losing just before achiving the Goal
Weapons Expert : Good at killing with any weapon
Where's the Armour? : Just miss getting Armour
Where's the Health? : Just miss getting Health
Vandalism : Being as destructive as you can be
Victim : Being killed by the same person all game

------------------------------------------------------

For a complete guide to all 47 Arcade Awards go to <a href="http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/28304.html">http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/28304.html</a> and just click on "Awards FAQ"!

--------------------------
6 Gold
60 Platinum
- 97.6% Complete!
--------------------------

"I have nothing more to say."

AB-109
1st May 2003, 17:39
heres another list http://www.qslaboratory.com/time_s_2/awards.php

Ab ^_^

Rare
2nd May 2003, 01:45
Well, theres actually more then 53 awards. thats what I have so far and have heard that you can get 3 more(that I've heard of). But there is alot more space, maybe there is 100 awards?

drako the duck
2nd May 2003, 04:03
I heard it was 5. But I would rather have it be like 100 that would be awsome.

Slicer405
2nd May 2003, 09:18
I've got 48 awards at the mo and i haven't got any new ones for ages

Slicer

AB-109
2nd May 2003, 10:01
Doenst the space left stay the same no mater how many awards you have eg say the space was big enough for 50 awards and you have 0 then when you have 10 the space just shifts down by 10 and it'll still have a gap for 50 awards.

I think I checked this a while back when I had hardly any awards but you welcome to check it yourselfs.

Ab ^_^

Capt_Snow
2nd May 2003, 12:52
Why dont somebody E-mail Free Rad and find out?:confused: :confused:

Tijdsplijter
9th May 2003, 11:38
For the last time people; there are 58 awards. It even says so in the guide.!!

kd5idi
12th May 2003, 05:30
You should not put "COMPLETE LIST" if it is NOT COMPLETE.
There are 58 total.....
:mad:

Rare
15th May 2003, 23:52
Whoa, there. Lets not get all rilled up about something so small. So theres 58 awards. lets try to name them all.

robofishzombie
16th May 2003, 02:12
Originally posted by RedXevious
For a complete guide to all 47 Arcade Awards go to <a href="http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/28304.html">http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/28304.html</a> and just click on "Awards FAQ"!

That goes to the original Timesplitters section, so it won't have all the matching awards.

There isn't an award list but this is the TS2 section:
Timesplitters 2 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/12430.html)

GST_10%
19th May 2003, 00:34
I've just earned Sniper and Golden Oldie Award, but I don't know how I got 'em. Just something to add to the list if ya haven't already.

AB-109
19th May 2003, 10:18
I think Golden Oldie is either using TS1 chars or using TS1 music in custom arcade and I guess sniper is using a sniper rifle for most of the match.

Ab ^_^

VeGa
9th Jun 2003, 02:08
Sniper is if you always or mainly use guns that have scopes (P90's, snipers, and the such)
I got golden oldie randomly as well and i dunno what from, AB is probably right about it being from using TS-1 stuff

Also "Traveller" or something like that is an award for getting 530+ miles travelled i think

GST_10%
10th Jun 2003, 23:57
I just played an "All Characters Cloaked" Elimination Match to score a bizare "Trigger Happy Award". Also, I have other awards like "Persistance Award" and "Marksmanship".
By the way, where can I get a TS2 guide?

TimeSplittersDude
11th Jun 2003, 01:07
I have the Official Strat Guide and it says that they asked free readical and it says they dont even know how to get most of them. I guess they dont spread info around too much. They said you can do everything and still not get the award so WTF?

AB-109
11th Jun 2003, 09:24
Its just probably really hard to meet the exact conditions needed for some of the awards!

Ab ^_^

KittenCeleste
12th Jun 2003, 06:22
Could be..
I just find it strange that I got "Best Equipped" while fighting with my fists.
And no matter how hard I try, I just can't get "Bully" (or Victim, for that matter).. :rolleyes: *stomps feet on ground* Aaawwww, I wanna be the bully! :p

KC :D

GST_10%
12th Jun 2003, 22:22
Here's a new one;
........."Most Flammable"............Also "Insomnic Award" and "Persistance Award".
Someone should update the list. I'm talking to you Mr Xevious(1.whatever posts a day) Congrats on your 66 plats by the way!

VeGa
18th Jun 2003, 23:06
Most Flammable is loosing flame tag or virus badly, or just getting set on fire a few times a game.

Persistance is when when you play TimeSplitters for over 2 days and something hours (just got that one)

Insomniac is when you play TimeSplitters for more than 2 hours after midnight i think.

In games where you just try to go for one award and dont get it there are a few reasons i think, games that last short are given no awards, regardless of how many people you punched, or times you gotten yourself set on fire. And there are many awards that could be given at the end of any one game, i think it creates a list of all of the ones you met the requirments for, and then randomly picks 3. so there is no way to get for certain, any one award that is gained through arcade play (there is a good deal of arcade awards that are gained through your Player Statistics and not arcade play)

Rare
18th Jun 2003, 23:57
Originally posted by VeGa
. . . games that last short are given no awards . . .
Actually, I got 'Cartographer' in less then one second. I built a level and played it on virus with no bots, (not perposeful) and got that award.

VeGa
19th Jun 2003, 13:45
never woulda expected that lol, well, ok, in most cases short games wont get you an award, but i guess exceptions exist

just tried that a few times, got "None" every time, and favorite weapon was "Unarmed" even though i started off with a gun lol

GST_10%
23rd Jun 2003, 03:26
I will type a list of the 50 awards I have + 7 of the ones RedXevious typed that I haven't got. That'll be 57, if any of ya have an award you think is special please post here.

Awards I don't have:
-Glass Jaw
-Porter
-Fists of steel
-Victum
-Bag Man
-Most Honorable
-Most Useless

Please help me find the last award...........

GST_10%
23rd Jun 2003, 03:35
WHOA!!!!
I just checked the from AB-109 and found 2 more awards!
- Punching Bag and
- Brutality Award

That 59 I know of now, how many is there really?????????

inredjam
23rd Nov 2003, 21:52
Brutality is obtained by killing 100 civilains (i had fun with this one :D)
The best way to do it is to start neo-toyko, shoot krayola (and dont forget to enjoy it) then run up and down the level and do the business. Shoot out cameras and avoid police to aid the attempt. i usually manage 15-20 this way

kewl_soccer
17th Jul 2006, 16:42
I dont know if you already mentioned these but i have traveller award and it shows up as a gold trophy in my stats.