PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations AB-109! Way to go!!

RedXevious
1st May 2003, 16:24
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your 66 plats!! :D :D :D It must have taken alot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where you are now... Gosh, 66 plats... I wonder what it feels like to get the very last one, and realizing that (after HUNDREDS of hours of play, split up into so many months) that you have finnally fully finished the game! Humor us, tell us what it feels like? I also did something great the othetr day, I signed up for an account on GameFAQs and uploaded my very first Guide/Walkthrough! :D It's an entire guide just for solving the Totem Puzzle in the Aztec level... I know, I know, it sounds a little corny to make a WHOLE guide just for the puzzle, but it really made me mad the way NO ONE provided a good guide for it yet! Whenever I read a Walkthrough for the Aztec level, all people say about the puzzle is "all you have to do is match up the pictures", and that's it! No guide, pictures, help, walkthrough! Nothing! And belive me, I have seen SOOOOOO many n00bs ask for help for solving the puzzle cause' they don't know how! Not only in this forum, but also in other forums (the NGC-Elites TS2 forum, the GameChat TS2 forum... etc. etc.) And so I thought "someone should really make a guide for it", so I did! I've detailed everything there is to know about the Puzzle in it, as well as the guide! I've just submited it to GameFAQs, and hopefully (with any luck) they will put it up! So if you have any spare time, check it out!

Kudos on getting all 66 plats, AB-109! You have become my new TS2 Rolemodel... How long have you been playing?? confused:

----------------------------
6 Gold
60 Platinum
- 97.6% Complete!
----------------------------

"I have nothing more to say."

e_mcgoey
1st May 2003, 16:32
AB-109, you have every right to be proud and happy. While I'm sure that some of our more experienced players have done this a while ago, people like me, who are still slaving away (I'm up to Neo-Tokyo on hard, and am still trying to get golds for Dam Bursters and R-109 Beta), can certainly appreciate the satisfaction of beating particularly difficult or vexing levels.

Thanks for all of your contributions to the board, too - I'm sure that now you have less incentive to come back, but your experience will always be welcome.

Cheers,

Eric

AB-109
1st May 2003, 17:50
AWWWwwww!

Thank you both! I would also like to thank:

Nintendo: Since I have it on gamecube :p
Free-Rad: Thx for a fantastic game which I REALLY enjoyed and will still enjoy for awhile.
EIDOS: For this great forume.
My Mom: For having me :D

It must have taken alot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where you are now...

I can honestly say that I have not touched any game on any of my consoles except for TS2 for the last like 2-3weeks and it finally paid off :D

I'm sure that now you have less incentive to come back, but your experience will always be welcome.

I'm not leaving for awhile yet after all theres still all those Arcade Awards to get, only after getting those can anyone truely say they've got everything in the game ^_^.

Ab ^_^

DrkSnpr14
1st May 2003, 19:20
Where not worhty. :D

Tijdsplijter
9th May 2003, 11:41
Hey!! You made it!! Ive been waiting for ya in TS2-heaven. Finally someone standing next to me.