PDA

View Full Version : GUARDIAN CROSS: IpHONE 5: CAN'T CONNECT VIA at&t CELLULAR???

HairTie
13th Apr 2013, 13:26
I changed nothing on my phone and starting Thursday morning 6am (CST) I've been unable to connect to Guardian Cross via AT&T cellular. No issues wi-fi at all. The error code is either 0002 or 0058.

I've changed between 4G and LTE, disables wifi, rebooted the device, and deleted and reinstalled the app. Nothing results in different app behavior and the game continues to work fine on wifi but will not connect via cellular.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem with AT&T? I'm fairly convinced this is some sort of AT&T issue because my friend on Verizon has no issues.

Also, all my other on-line games on all my iDevices are working fine via cellular and wifi. So, this seems to be an issue specific to guardian cross, not AT&T but I'm wondering if there couldn't be some technical reason why a guardian cross server would suddenly become unavailable via AT&T cellular???

Makes no sense to me, so wondering if it does to someone else.

R/HairTie

Grimoire
13th Apr 2013, 20:48
Submit a report of your issue to [GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1)