PDA

View Full Version : For all you gossip hounds:

CatSuit&Ponytail
28th Apr 2003, 14:12
Look what I found today:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolie Gets New Tattoo
Apr 25, 6:36 AM EST

BANGKOK (AP) -- Angelina Jolie has a new tattoo.

The black tattoo on her back consists of five vertical rows of ancient Cambodian script, designed to ward off bad luck, the Nation newspaper reported Thursday.

"I like it a lot. It looks very sacred. I think I'll have a new tattoo the next time I come to Thailand," the 27-year-old actress was quoted as saying.

It was applied Wednesday by well-known tattoo artist Noo Kamphai in Pathum Thani, 16 miles north of Bangkok, the newspaper said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chloe
29th Apr 2003, 06:07
how many tattos does angelina jolie have now boy she has more
than aylssa milano who plays phoebe on charmed

Nerevar
29th Apr 2003, 08:55
Thanks for the news. Allow me to supplement:

http://sg.yimg.com/xp/afp/20030424/2094898550.jpg

(Source: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/030424/1/3aem9i.html)

TDC
29th Apr 2003, 11:30
Ancient Cambodian script? Sure look like claw marks from here! Hey, I like chicks who dig pain as much as the next guy, but - er...maybe that's something I shouldn't make public...

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Apr 2003, 11:38
Originally posted by TDC
Ancient Cambodian script? Sure look like claw marks from here! Hey, I like chicks who dig pain as much as the next guy, but - er...maybe that's something I shouldn't make public...

Too late. :p

hehehe

Thank yee very much, Nerevar, for that photo. :) It's not as bad as I had feared, it actually looks a lot like the mystical script Conan was covered with when he died....I thought that was cool. ;)

SilkyPiper~
29th Apr 2003, 12:41
Originally posted by chloe
how many tattos does angelina jolie have now boy she has more
than aylssa milano who plays phoebe on charmed How many does Ayllssa have now? I know she's got one on each arm(wrist), neck,back................ Thanks for the info C&P. AJ's new tat looks cool. Better her than me, they say that getting a tat on the shoulder bone hurts like a bad tooth!

TombRaiderChik
29th Apr 2003, 21:09
Originally posted by TDC
Ancient Cambodian script?
i believe its called Khmer script ;)
but w/e same difference. i read off of another forum thats wut it was called. but wasn't that an empire? the khmer empire or something like that.

Tomb Raider Fan
29th Apr 2003, 21:59
Man....They do look like claw marks dont they! Pointless if u ask me

TombRaiderChik
30th Apr 2003, 01:13
well its not to her. i read in an article that she says she was superstitious and had long been affected by Oriental magic.
i don't particularily like it, but w/e floats her boat :p

suzieq51
30th Apr 2003, 02:32
Oh dear, the tattooist isn't even wearing rubber gloves!
She'll have a bit of trouble applying the Bepanthan 3 times a day!
:eek:

CatSuit&Ponytail
30th Apr 2003, 12:32
Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
i believe its called Khmer script ;)
but w/e same difference. i read off of another forum thats wut it was called. but wasn't that an empire? the khmer empire or something like that.

Here (http://www.mekong.net/cambodia/) is an excellent website about Cambodia, which has a very interesting history.

...And I mean "interesting" in the ancient Chinese way....

TombRaiderChik
1st May 2003, 01:43
thanks for the link cat :)

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st May 2003, 08:49
You may not thank me after reading it...

infinite_sadness
2nd May 2003, 10:20
tattoos are cool! :)

Ethereal
2nd May 2003, 14:16
It looks ****in ugly.

total_inferno
4th May 2003, 23:41
Aj gets stupider by the year. :o

she keeps doing all this stuff tht makes no sence.. all well she is her and her is she .. not my life..