PDA

View Full Version : Witch timesplitters 1 characters should return?

CaptainAsh
27th Apr 2003, 22:36
Well I think for number tree the only 2 that should return are Captain ash of course ;) and Harry tipper...two classics.What do you think?

DrkSnpr14
28th Apr 2003, 13:21
What!? You forgot the badass cyborg! :eek: I know I'm not the only fan of his... I've grown to love the chinese chef and duckman drake to. I wish they had a part in the story though. I wouldn't mind an R-110....:cool:

CaptainAsh
28th Apr 2003, 20:02
Sorry bout the spelling....Yea I did forget Badasscyborg hes pretty cool as well..heck...I like all the TS1 people they all rock!

drako the duck
29th Apr 2003, 03:01
THE ONLY CHARACTER SHOULD BE THE DUCK

DrkSnpr14
1st May 2003, 19:34
Originally posted by drako the duck
THE ONLY CHARACTER SHOULD BE THE DUCK

Lets not get crazy here.....

Rare
2nd May 2003, 01:53
Lt. Malone should come back. And, of course, Robofish!

drako the duck
2nd May 2003, 04:20
Still....................The....................DUCK.

DrkSnpr14
2nd May 2003, 13:12
Oh yeah, forgot about my little fish friend Robofish. They cant get rid of him either. I would be so sad :( And the duck.... wel hes OK by me. BUT, he doesnt need to be the ONLY character.:rolleyes: sheesh.

robofishzombie
2nd May 2003, 15:32
Originally posted by Rare
And, of course, Robofish!

Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
Oh yeah, forgot about my little fish friend Robofish. They cant get rid of him either.

The fish must stay!

Meudes
13th May 2003, 11:02
From timeeplitters 1? u r all forgetting Deacon swain: "oh boy, am i ready for this!"

Hank Nova
13th May 2003, 13:26
I wrote about it here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10546&highlight=fishwife)

ex-ion
17th May 2003, 00:21
I want Anna the airhostess back! that voice used to go through me, but I still loved it regardless!

"I'm Anna! Fly me!"

hmm, other characters that should return... deffinately Robofish and Duckman Drake... ah! what about Farah funbunny!?! bring back the pink rabbit!

Really there should be a character editor so that you can create your own characters or even the old characters that didnt make it whose stats could inprove the more you play as them, ie. accuracy in the automatic aim improves the more you use the manual aim and you get faster the more you run, ect.;)

DrkSnpr14
28th May 2003, 13:59
Originally posted by ex-ion

Really there should be a character editor so that you can create your own characters or even the old characters that didnt make it whose stats could inprove the more you play as them, ie. accuracy in the automatic aim improves the more you use the manual aim and you get faster the more you run, ect.;)

right on!:D

RenegadeR109
30th May 2003, 19:46
sebastian Photon cause he rocks
R108 for the same reason

all the zombies
all the aliens

cause they are so fun to kill

Capt_Snow
1st Jun 2003, 23:19
How about ALL the ts1 people AND ALL the ts2 people with about 100 new ones

TimeSplittersDude
5th Jun 2003, 01:20
I don't get it the duck, robofish and Badass Cyborb are already in TS2. :confused: I think they should bring back that stripper girl from TS1 that would do stuff then draw her minigun and shoot you. YEAH U KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT DONT YOU?

And about the character editor. OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I'd pay 10 extra dollars for that! That would be awesome!

ex-ion
8th Jun 2003, 11:20
it would deffinately make online play more personalised!