PDA

View Full Version : The One Thing I Cannot Stand About TS2

digit
26th Apr 2003, 00:16
The one thing I cannot stand about TS2 is the aiming. It's a nice style and all, but I liked the aiming from GE and PD a lot better. The TS2 aiming is slightly different.

When you hit the aim button and the crosshair appears, moving the crosshair a little far from the edge of the screen will cause your whole view to move in that direction. In GE and PD, as I remember, you had to move the crosshair to the very edge or very close to the very edge to have your view move in that direction.

Grom the Scatman
26th Apr 2003, 23:09
It's just one of those things you get used too. It's very similar to Goldeneye's actually...and I like it alot.

Switchblade 69
27th Apr 2003, 05:40
Originally posted by digit
The one thing I cannot stand about TS2 is the aiming. It's a nice style and all, but I liked the aiming from GE and PD a lot better. The TS2 aiming is slightly different.

When you hit the aim button and the crosshair appears, moving the crosshair a little far from the edge of the screen will cause your whole view to move in that direction. In GE and PD, as I remember, you had to move the crosshair to the very edge or very close to the very edge to have your view move in that direction.

theres a simple solution to your problem and this is it:
play GE and PD instead of TS2!!
(plz stop complaining)