PDA

View Full Version : what is with this now?

blue ancient
25th Apr 2003, 02:33
"Legacy of Kain: Defiance"? (http://www.gamershell.com/news_BLegacyofKainDefianceBun.shtml)

One was enough, blinc!!! ;) (joking, of course) The screens are very impressive, but why does Raziel's Reaver seem to have a skull on it, hmmm? And why is there no announcement in these forums?

Preacher
25th Apr 2003, 03:03
Man, those screens are teh fr33king awesome. Teh 1337, even. Major kudos to whoever done those. That would have been a great April Fools trick, but it's long past. In fact, that site is actually believable... There's no current reason for it to be false, is all.

blincoln
25th Apr 2003, 03:34
Wow. I am very impressed. Either those are some extremely well-faked screenshots, or this an early look at E3 material. I guess Chris will have to give us the full story. The rest of the articles in the series look genuine...

Umah Bloodomen
25th Apr 2003, 03:38
Originally posted by blincoln
Wow. I am very impressed. Either those are some extremely well-faked screenshots, or this an early look at E3 material. I guess Chris will have to give us the full story. The rest of the articles in the series look genuine...

Go have a look at the LOK CC. :D

warpsavant
25th Apr 2003, 03:40
B.S.

blincoln
25th Apr 2003, 03:45
I really think these are genuine. And I see my "November 2003" release date has been vindicated =P.

warpsavant
25th Apr 2003, 03:49
I pray those screens are fake. Look at em dood! That aint PS2. Look at Kain suck the blood and Look at the wb come out of Raz's hand. Looks totally wrong to me.

And no mention of Reaver upgrades, or glyphs?

blincoln
25th Apr 2003, 03:49
If the Soul Reaver team is working late as usual, maybe we'll get an answer tonight =).

Umah Bloodomen
25th Apr 2003, 03:53
I do know that one member of the CD family has taken off for the evening. At the same time he does every evening. ;)

warp~ I share your sentiments. Another reason why I didn't choose to jump the gun. ;)

warpsavant
25th Apr 2003, 03:54
Well, I hope they're fake now otherwise I'll feel like an idiot, but those dont look like real screens to me at all...the whole "each equiped with a legendary sword" thing bugged me too.

Edit: there

Umah Bloodomen
25th Apr 2003, 03:56
I wouldn't feel like an idiot. We're just being cautious and waiting for official word. No idiocy involved in that if you ask me.

EDIT: Edited for spoilerish content.

blue ancient
25th Apr 2003, 05:12
Not to mention, warp, that it says they are both vampires

warpsavant
25th Apr 2003, 05:18
Highly evolved! With telekinetic powers to knock your enemies around! Wow! What a surprise!!

Lady Kreliana
25th Apr 2003, 05:25
And the ability to teleport across the room. Woooo!

Embla
25th Apr 2003, 05:25
Wow! Thanks blue ancient.

They looks real to me. But then again, I even fell for the French SR3 screenshots.:D

warpsavant
25th Apr 2003, 05:38
Possess the bodies of unsuspecting victims to shift between the shadowy and sinister Spectral Realm and the rich and beautiful Material Plane!!!

What?

blue ancient
25th Apr 2003, 06:19
You're very welcome, but don't thank me, Embla - Morgoth found the site in the first place :)

warp- Damn, can't believe I missed that one. *hmmmm* a horrible, confused typo -or- an altered means of shifting?
Yeah.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Apr 2003, 06:49
I hope to a higher power that Raziel doesn't end up following Kain around like a lost dog throughout most of the game. (Prior to switching back and forth or whatever).

Picture it:

Kain slapping Raziel off of his sword every three seconds because the wb wants to join with the physical reaver.

Kain: **smack** Get the hell away from me, I'm workin' here.

:D :p

blue ancient
25th Apr 2003, 06:55
*hahaha*

Kain: You're going to be twinned and bound here in a second!

Reaper007
25th Apr 2003, 08:24
Originally posted by warpsavant
I pray those screens are fake. Look at em dood! That aint PS2. Look at Kain suck the blood and Look at the wb come out of Raz's hand. Looks totally wrong to me.

And no mention of Reaver upgrades, or glyphs?

may not be ps2 but they look like x-box to me. as for the blood updated graphics, and the wb, compare sr1 to sr2's wb and tell u dont see a difference, obviously going to be updated.

as a avide gamer i can guarentee u these screens were taken inside the game engine and were not made in photoshop(i know photoshop and this isnt it). the light and shadow effects r to complicated to be reproduced in photoshop, they r to accurate in the close up's and if u look at the outline of kain and raz it was taken from an in game FMV.

keep in mind i'm not saying these r real, could be some1 who made a lok map from a medal of honor editor, i am saying that the images did come from a game and not an image editor.

and umah u ever going to continue ur edited images game thread?

Reaper007

Umah Bloodomen
25th Apr 2003, 08:49
Originally posted by Reaper007
and umah u ever going to continue ur edited images game thread?

Reaper007

Painter could achieve the shadowing effects. If you don't believe me, ask Dan Cabuco or someone sometime. I am sure he's utilized them and utilized them well.

I might continue the thread. I have other endeavors I am focusing more on lately. Perhaps when some time frees up.

Kain's blood
25th Apr 2003, 11:02
this game looks great but what I want to know is will Soul Reaver 3 be out for PC or only PS 2 and Xbox. if only PS 2 that's fine I'm getting one soon but I really like a PC version to go with all my Other Soul Reaver and Blood omen games (that includes Blood Omen PC 1 & 2 and Soul Reaver PC 1 & 2).

Albion
25th Apr 2003, 12:15
They look pretty real to me, I wonder if this IS actually Soul Reaver 3 though....The title bugs me out a little.

Anyway, fingers crossed! :D

blincoln
25th Apr 2003, 12:33
I am 100% certain that if they were faked, it wasn't in Photoshop. But it could have been done in 3DS Max or Maya.

Jeffers
25th Apr 2003, 15:20
Hmmm, I would like to think that it is comming out, but I am not going to hold my breath just yet.

We'll just wait and see what happens.

Jeffers

blincoln
25th Apr 2003, 17:06
[ This post never existed ]

Umah Bloodomen
26th Apr 2003, 02:28
Anybody happen to save it before it was deleted? :p

warpsavant
26th Apr 2003, 03:15
You mean the balloon?

Umah Bloodomen
26th Apr 2003, 03:24
Balloons? **shrug** Well I guess it could be worse, it could've been a stupid flower. :p

SIGIL
26th Apr 2003, 03:56
I think everyone may be a little over apprehensive about this.

I really do not think that these shots are faked. Somebody goofed and released info before they should have.

Besides do you guys realize how much tedious work would have gone into creating the models, skinning them, rigging them, creating the enviorns, lighting the enviorns, and so forth.

If these ARE indeed faked then it was a labor of true love. And the person responsible has made the best job app I have ever seen. The poses in the captures look a little too dynamic and dramatic to have been specifically setup just for a screen capture. These kinds of poses are best achieved by simulation ( ie running game code. ). Even the best artists out there can not achieve this kind of frenetic capture from imagination alone.

And as far as it not looking PS2. I whole heartedly agree. These certainly do not look to be PS2 shots. Maybe XBOX or PC captures but who knows?

Anyway I am definitely stoked. I have been waiting for this one since three days after the SR2 launch. :)

Reaper007
26th Apr 2003, 08:49
Originally posted by SIGIL
I think everyone may be a little over apprehensive about this.

I really do not think that these shots are faked. Somebody goofed and released info before they should have.

Besides do you guys realize how much tedious work would have gone into creating the models, skinning them, rigging them, creating the enviorns, lighting the enviorns, and so forth.

If these ARE indeed faked then it was a labor of true love. And the person responsible has made the best job app I have ever seen. The poses in the captures look a little too dynamic and dramatic to have been specifically setup just for a screen capture. These kinds of poses are best achieved by simulation ( ie running game code. ). Even the best artists out there can not achieve this kind of frenetic capture from imagination alone.

And as far as it not looking PS2. I whole heartedly agree. These certainly do not look to be PS2 shots. Maybe XBOX or PC captures but who knows?

Anyway I am definitely stoked. I have been waiting for this one since three days after the SR2 launch. :)

great minds think alike:cool:

SIGIL
26th Apr 2003, 16:41
:cool: heh heh heh. Thanks for the compliment Reaper007.

Raz
26th Apr 2003, 20:47
Has anybody saved the images? I've not had chance to see them yet and I'd love to see the pics... :(

Umah Bloodomen
26th Apr 2003, 20:57
Originally posted by Blincoln over at NR

Until we get official word, I would like to ask that no one post mirrors of those screenshots, as it might be very much against the wishes of our favourite game makers.

If Eidos and Crystal Dynamics want them taken down, then that is what should and will happen.

Please DO NOT SEND THEM TO ANYONE until Eidos says it's okay. I know it is tempting, but it could do serious damage to their plans.

I know this is going to be hard for people, and it is for me too (I mean, I have a whole section of my site dedicated to SR3 news).

I think we all want to stay on good terms with the people involved in this project, and if they had the information taken off of Gamer's Hell, we should respect the full intent of that action.

I wholeheartedly agree with these sentiments and trust a lot of you will as well.

Jeffers
26th Apr 2003, 21:21
I also agree with that statement.

We all push for information, but I would rather the information comes out in a way which the company wants and a way which does not spoil the story in anyway.

Jeffers

blue ancient
26th Apr 2003, 23:10
A considerate and wise choice - I agree. (possibly because I did get to see the screens =P)

Raz
26th Apr 2003, 23:29
Oh aye... good point! :p

I didn't know that they'd actually been taken down due to request. Okay, well, I also agree with that statement. If the team don't want shots circulating prematurely then I, for one, will respect their wishes. After all, they are artists... :)

Embla
27th Apr 2003, 00:52
I agree too.
If CD didn`t want them to be shown yet, we should respect that.

On a side note:
This page has already set an exact releasedate. (which probarbly isn`t correct anyway.) :p

Nov. 25 for the US, and Nov. 28 for EU!

http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?ID=2543

Glucolisis
27th Apr 2003, 00:58
Ok, don`t call stupid please but i can`t see any pictures of LoK

where are they?

Embla
27th Apr 2003, 01:12
If you were refering to my link, there are no pics there. Just the release dates.

Umah Bloodomen
27th Apr 2003, 01:50
Originally posted by Embla
I agree too.
If CD didn`t want them to be shown yet, we should respect that.

On a side note:
This page has already set an exact releasedate. (which probarbly isn`t correct anyway.) :p

Nov. 25 for the US, and Nov. 28 for EU!

http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?ID=2543

Although it's not an official CD announcement, at least it proves Blinc and I were right to speculate it around those dates all along. Even before any financial statement or any other specualtive material. Fear US! Muhahahaha.

Blinc ~ We're pioneers I tell you. Everyone should fear our powers of the Dark Side. :p ;) I owe you a drink my friend. :D

Originally posted by Glucolisis

Ok, don`t call stupid please but i can`t see any pictures of LoK

where are they?

There are no pictures. I am sure you'll start seeing them in about oh, 17-20 days. (When they are released at E3).

Glucolisis
27th Apr 2003, 01:53
I`m talking about the the original post. I can`t see any pics of Lok i gamers hell

Umah Bloodomen
27th Apr 2003, 01:54
Okay repeat after me: There are no pictures. That's all that needs to be said at this point in time.

blue ancient
27th Apr 2003, 02:21
watches balloon float by

EDIT: "balloon" does have two L's after all! *records typo #872345786352992.89*

Umah Bloodomen
27th Apr 2003, 03:20
Why do I all of a sudden have Nena's 99 Luftballoons in my head? :p

EDIT: Very good dear, you remembered how to spell. **offers cookie** Cookie? :p

Power reaver
27th Apr 2003, 04:55
OMG , they were real ....... :eek:

I would like to discuss em , but i dont think we can right now ......

**waits in earnest for the official release of the screeniesssss**

KainSyndrome101
27th Apr 2003, 06:24
What screens? What are you talking about?:rolleyes:

Kain's blood
27th Apr 2003, 06:44
Nothing! Never Mind. looks at the clouds and thinks of going on an adventure.

blincoln
27th Apr 2003, 07:40
Hopefully this will answer any remaining questions =P:

http://www.thelostworlds.net/Neuralizer.JPG

Embla
27th Apr 2003, 07:54
LOL blinc! :D

blue ancient
27th Apr 2003, 08:01
I've never laughed so hard!!! God bless you, blinc!!!
LOL!!!

SIGIL
27th Apr 2003, 15:40
What were we talking about?

Where am I? :confused:

Funny Blinc.

Kain's Ancient Blade
27th Apr 2003, 16:03
What screens? What are you talking about?

The original post had a link to pics of what might be Soul Reaver 3, which have now been removed by some unknown force, perhaps eidos.

Edit: SP

jesta
27th Apr 2003, 16:31
Ok the first thread disussing these screenshots disapers now this one pops up..... Whats going on why do i feel like someone is dangling a carrot in front of my nose.
well at least we know when its coming out.. Just in time for christmas. It will be my present to myself.:p

KainSyndrome101
27th Apr 2003, 18:08
Originally posted by Kain's Ancient Blade
The original post had a link to pics of what might be Soul Reaver 3, which have now been removed by some unknown force, perhaps eidos.

Edit: SP

Actually, it was sarcasm. I already knew. But if I didn't know, thanks anyway.:)

tyrus
27th Apr 2003, 18:16
I missed 'em. Either way, I'll remain skeptical of their validity until there's something official.

Uggabugg
28th Apr 2003, 14:37
sigh, just my luck to miss somthing like this :( bah ill get sr3 soon enough......soon...

NoobSaibot
28th Apr 2003, 15:22
I saw the 4 or 5 pics that were on that site. I will prity much say they were good, but after that April fool joke and the fact that every single LoK game has been delayed from its original release date, I will just not get my hopes up yet. HERES to HOPE!

fneh
28th Apr 2003, 19:39
DELETED BABY!

Umah Bloodomen
28th Apr 2003, 20:40
Originally posted by KainSyndrome101
Actually, it was sarcasm. I already knew. But if I didn't know, thanks anyway.:)

I am afraid sarcasm is such a dead artform lately. Shame isn't it?

Can everyone do me a favor and ask yourself something: If they were *supposed* to be revealed and talked about at this point in time (before E3) don't you think they wouldn't have been removed from the forums twice already?

I thought so. You might as well refrain from discussing any screenshots which may or may not have been seen and or posted.

Also, kindly familiarize yourself with this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Blincoln over at NR

Until we get official word, I would like to ask that no one post mirrors of those screenshots, as it might be very much against the wishes of our favourite game makers.

If Eidos and Crystal Dynamics want them taken down, then that is what should and will happen.

Please DO NOT SEND THEM TO ANYONE until Eidos says it's okay. I know it is tempting, but it could do serious damage to their plans.

I know this is going to be hard for people, and it is for me too (I mean, I have a whole section of my site dedicated to SR3 news).

I think we all want to stay on good terms with the people involved in this project, and if they had the information taken off of Gamer's Hell, we should respect the full intent of that action.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen

I wholeheartedly agree with these sentiments and trust a lot of you will as well.

EDIT:I removed the quote from fneh. Much obliged to you fneh, for your cooperation and understanding. ;)

For future reference, anyone else who desires to post any screenshot from any unreleased, unannounced, or otherwise fabricated game, kindly think before you do so.

KainSyndrome101
28th Apr 2003, 20:52
I am afraid sarcasm is such a dead artform lately. Shame isn't it? - Umah Bloodomen

Yes, it's a pity, really.

Riovanes
28th Apr 2003, 22:40
Originally posted by KainSyndrome101
- Umah Bloodomen

Yes, it's a pity, really.

What's even more pitiable is this, really... So many sheep... And me without my shears.

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
28th Apr 2003, 22:47
Originally posted by Riovanes
What's even more pitiable is this, really... So many sheep... And me without my shears.

BAH!!!

You know, I could say the same about this at one point. But, I honestly don't think that's neither here nor there, do you?

Riovanes
28th Apr 2003, 23:17
You know, I could say the same about this at one point. But, I honestly don't think that's neither here nor there, do you?

Not so much - but all the same, the fires of my ego demand to be stoked... And when the bellows are left so unguarded, can you really deny me a puff or two?

And, being fair, I'm certain comments such as this could be directed in other areas as well - so long as we're assigning equilibrious treatment of the subject.

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
29th Apr 2003, 00:03
Just proving sarcasm is a dead artform. No sense getting your panties all in a bunch. :p

blincoln
29th Apr 2003, 00:11
Now there is a foul image indeed.

Riovanes
29th Apr 2003, 00:26
Hmph... I shall twist my thong if I feel so inclined... And what will YOU say about it, eh?:p

BAH!!!

blincoln
29th Apr 2003, 00:40
Hey, whatever floats your boat =P. I just think that some things look a lot better on females than the do on guys.

Umah Bloodomen
29th Apr 2003, 01:54
Hey, whatever floats your boat =P. I just think that some things look a lot better on females than the do on guys.

Sometimes. :p **shudders at thoughts of what people wear on the Jerry Springer show**

Riovanes
29th Apr 2003, 03:19
Sometimes. :p **shudders at thoughts of what people wear on the Jerry Springer show**

Since when did the Streetwalkin' White-Trash Bisexual-Eskimo Quintuplets wear clothes, Umah?!?

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
29th Apr 2003, 03:25
Perhaps I should've added size to that. :p

ZeNeR
29th Apr 2003, 03:51
I've seen more sites in the net which had images of LOCAL BALLOONS SIGHTINGS and numerous reports about them! Who you gonna call?
Chris@Crystal! :D:D:D

Okay, I'm sorry if that wasn't as funny as it was ment to be. But hey, Chris@Crystal, do what you have to do, but keep the casulties down! Everyone else just pretend I didn't post this. ;)

Umah Bloodomen
29th Apr 2003, 03:54
**hums 99 Luftballoons**

Riovanes
29th Apr 2003, 04:27
**hums 99 Luftballoons**

*pops the original German-language version into his CD-player - goes Mega-80's-Geek*

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
29th Apr 2003, 04:28
Nena was great. Goldfinger did a good remake for the soundtrack of Not Another Teen Movie too.

Albion
29th Apr 2003, 10:17
Im sure im missing something in this post.....cant quite put my finger on it. :p

Umah Bloodomen
29th Apr 2003, 10:41
This has since become the Hi, we've been infested by weather balloons that have intoxicated us with nitrous oxide while Blinc neuralized us and removed all traces of things we thought we knew but couldn't quite put our fingers on them either thread.

**catches her breath***

Riovanes
29th Apr 2003, 13:36
And then there were those of us who blinked when the neuralizer went off - but we've learned not to say anything - life's just easier that way.

BAH!!!

Omega
29th Apr 2003, 18:16
And then there were those of us who blinked when the neuralizer went off - but we've learned not to say anything - life's just easier that way.

BAH!!!

You too eh? Yeah, stay quite - those men in white thongs, umm... coats may be watching to take us away....

Riovanes
29th Apr 2003, 22:38
Originally posted by Omega
You too eh? Yeah, stay quite - those men in white thongs, umm... coats may be watching to take us away....

What? They've stolen all my underwear now too?!? BASTARDS!!!

BAH!!!

Albion
30th Apr 2003, 01:13
Just how low can this post go?

Blinc, I think I need a shot of that neuraliser again...

blincoln
30th Apr 2003, 01:43
http://www.thelostworlds.net/Neuralizer.JPG

Umah Bloodomen
30th Apr 2003, 02:09
Mine's in the shop, but all hell will break loose when I get it back. :p

blue ancient
30th Apr 2003, 03:58
That still has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen! LOL!!!

Buz
30th Apr 2003, 05:05
I'll neural your...izer.... that fell a couple yards short of making sense. I think your neuralizer killed some brain cells. Oh well, wasn't gonna use 'em anyway.

Albion
30th Apr 2003, 11:38
Wow guys I feel great, hows about you?

One wierd thing is that I keep getting these horrible visions of Rio in a white thong, whats up with that?

eeew. :D

Riovanes
30th Apr 2003, 16:19
You like it, so kwitcher*****in.:D

BAH!!!

ZeNeR
30th Apr 2003, 16:22
Originally posted by Albion
Wow guys I feel great, hows about you?

One wierd thing is that I keep getting these horrible visions of Rio in a white thong, whats up with that?

eeew. :D

I think "eeew" is a quite mild word for this situation. *puke*

I maybe never recover from this traumatic experience...
Wait a sec, I'll just ask Blinc to use that neuralizer once again... :)

Albion
30th Apr 2003, 17:22
Your right Rio, you can see right through me.
Maybe we could get together some time?

A/S/L? ;)

Riovanes
30th Apr 2003, 18:42
Oh Lord... You just got SO many cool points for that...

BAH!!!

Albion
30th Apr 2003, 20:41
Lol, let me tell you!

Its a well known fact that im the coolest thing since the Fonze...

He was cool right? Damn, who else is there.....um, John Travolta?

Jeeeeeez this is getting worse, Im gonna make like a banana and SPLIT. LOL. Now THAT was cool, oh yeah baby.

Albion. (Master of KeWlNeS5)

Umah Bloodomen
30th Apr 2003, 21:47
I'm dying again. LOL. :p

warpsavant
1st May 2003, 01:55
Alright, some of this is ridiculous.

Anybody know how many people are working on this game?

Umah Bloodomen
1st May 2003, 01:58
Awww, something tells me the Biscuit needs some attention too. :D ;)

I'll take a shot and the dark and say that there are more than 2 people working on the game. **shrugs** Back to writing I go. :p

Buz
1st May 2003, 05:57
Originally posted by Albion
Lol, let me tell you!

Its a well known fact that im the coolest thing since the Fonze...

He was cool right? Damn, who else is there.....um, John Travolta?

Jeeeeeez this is getting worse, Im gonna make like a banana and SPLIT. LOL. Now THAT was cool, oh yeah baby.

Albion. (Master of KeWlNeS5)
Hey! Mr. Kotter, oh my God, Mr. Kotter...... uh, that's all I got

*Giant hook comes from off-stage and pulls Buz away*

Well, beats jumping a shark on a motercycle... or does it?

These happy days are yours and my happy days!

Riovanes
1st May 2003, 12:44
*twitches*

*twitches again*

Can I shoot him NOW?!?

BAH!!!

Reaver of Souls
1st May 2003, 23:46
This is the thread for speculation, etc. about the game that everyone has conveniently "forgotten" about, yes?

If not, then I will put this inside a spoiler box in case I have to delete it or something....

If Defiance really does come out (and the most recent evidence makes it seem likely) then what forum will stuff about it be posted in? I mean, if you play as both Raz and Kain then does Raz stuff go in here and Kain stuff go in the BO forum? Or will they come up with another forum altogether since this would be a converged game? :confused:

Buz
2nd May 2003, 00:12
*twitches*

*twitches again*

Can I shoot him NOW?!?

BAH!!!
Try all you like Mr. Twitchy-face, but you'll never find me, muahahahahahahaha.... hey, remember when there was a point to this thread?

*Tries to think of point but can only remember bling and flash of red light*

Well, I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.

blincoln
2nd May 2003, 00:13
Reaver of Souls: Hopefully they'll just merge the two existing forums into a single Legacy of Kain forum, assuming it's true. There's no reason to divide the fanbase.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd May 2003, 00:48
Reaver of Souls: Hopefully they'll just merge the two existing forums into a single Legacy of Kain forum, assuming it's true. There's no reason to divide the fanbase.

I can vouch for this as well. <sarcasm>Besides, there are quite a few members who have trouble with the split-forum concept as is.</sarcasm> :D

warpsavant
2nd May 2003, 01:36
The only reason I see to merge the forums is because the one forum is ignored. The new game/balloon should have its own forum IMO for a few months before they do any mergin.

I wonder if we'll visit any locations we've seen in previous games...

Umah Bloodomen
2nd May 2003, 01:46
Put the balloon down and walk away. :p

warpsavant
2nd May 2003, 02:33
Make me.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd May 2003, 03:02
Originally posted by warpsavant
Make me.

Methinks you'd like that too much. :D :p

**back to humming 99 Luftballoons**

Next time I bring out my slingshot. :D

blincoln
2nd May 2003, 03:33
I would love to see some familiar locations in the next game, whatever it is.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd May 2003, 03:36
Aside from familiar locations, I wouldn't mind a little cameo by some characters as well. (Perhaps Hash, and the BO-era Guardians, and more specifically, Azimuth and Morty).

Riovanes
2nd May 2003, 04:24
I think Nupraptor's skull should assume the role of the cynical talking skull. He could randomly appear at certain locations to give cryptic advice, impart snappy one-liners, and generaly be a cadaverous pain in the butt.

Think of it... He could say things like...

"I am MURRAY!!! Er... um... NUPRAPTOR, the DEMONIC TALKING SKULL!!!"

He could even have issues with being evil - constantly seeking approval for being the nastiest thing ever to "Stride... er... okay, roll..." through the gates of Hell!!!

What's that? It's already been done? Murray? Who the hell is Murray? I'm talking about Nupraptor here! Guybrush? What the hell kind of name is that? That punk wants some? Alright, bring it...

What kind of threat is a guy named "Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate," anyway...

I swear...

Albion
2nd May 2003, 17:47
Pirates, pah! Pansies!

On a more serious note (before I get started again O_o), Id reeeaaaally love to see Blood Omen era Kain kicking some ass from a distance. Imagine watching Kain wielding the Soul Reaver or the axes, mutilating hordes of human vampire hunters.

Maybe even fighting in the battle of the last stand...

Man, thinking about gives me shivers. Awesome. :eek:

warpsavant
2nd May 2003, 17:51
Then play Blood Omen

Preacher
2nd May 2003, 18:48
That warpsavant's a crazy fella.

What the balls happened to this topic anyway!?

blue ancient
2nd May 2003, 21:04
Everyone inhaled a little too much *helium* out of the balloons ;)

Cold_Killer
2nd May 2003, 23:31
Humm... i just looked at thouse pictures, and in some ways i think it fake, but in another i think they are real.

Or maybe they are pictures from outer space that aliens posted and they are trying to mess around with our brains to see how we react. Nah... LOL

Maybe thouse pictures are there to make us think that thats the way its going to look but then when the game comes out that it will have much much more than we expected. Put it this way, if i think thouse are the real pictures of SR3, and then when i get the game i see its not but the difference is that its way better than what i saw, like if they are trying to make us be BLOWN away when we see the real thing.

I hope you guys understood, cuz im not a good explainer, LOL.:D

warpsavant
3rd May 2003, 03:33
Originally posted by Preacher
That warpsavant's a crazy fella.

What the balls happened to this topic anyway!?

This topic got all off track and I tried to fix it but it wasnt workin so well...

Originally posted by Blue Ancient
Everyone inhaled a little too much *helium* out of the balloons

in a helium induced voice I did no such thing!

Ladra de Almas
6th May 2003, 23:48
Sorry, but I think I´m the only person that couldn´t see the screenshots .. I entered the link, but I couldn´t find those pics .. :confused:

http://www.thekey.kit.net/thereaver.jpg

Umah Bloodomen
7th May 2003, 00:03
The screenshots were removed from the sites which had links provided in this thread.

Omega
9th May 2003, 12:54
Thats why I couldn't see them either :(

Ladra de Almas
9th May 2003, 21:36
I need those pictures !! I need those pictures !! I need those pictures !! I need those pictures !! I need those pictures !!

http://www.thekey.kit.net/thereaver.jpg