PDA

View Full Version : Post your Custom Arcade setups here

DrkSnpr14
24th Apr 2003, 14:50
Ive been to a couple of these ones, I made one earlyer which didnt do to well. (you know, the flaming monkeys...) Im low on ideas for arcade games and want something fresh. PLEASE, post how you get your game on.

digit
24th Apr 2003, 15:02
I'm always striving for realism. The only other fps for my PS2 is Half-Life, which was a big mistake to let my little brother get the game. Half-Life was fun for a good 5 hours.

Anyway, about the realism. I always push my brothers and friends to put their handicap on -10, or whatever the Expert setting is, because I want realistic health. But because they don't do that, I have to play All Characters Cloaked in an open map with Sniper Rifles and One Hit Kill. We even did SBP90 x 2 one hit kill and Flamethrower one hit kill.

I love one hit kill.

DrkSnpr14
1st May 2003, 19:24
I love to go in the ice station with nothing but sniper rifles, with one hit kills of course. It's not bad for all you snipers out there. Eithere that or all flmae throwers in the jungle. Or heck, even all rocket launchers.:D

Slicer405
2nd May 2003, 09:27
Nothing but fists is fun and only bricks, hard but fun:D

Slicer

Meudes
13th May 2003, 11:16
best scenario: double shotguns, 12 harry tippers, 1 shot kill, training ground, radar off and a couple of friends, elimination 10 lives. The killing doesnt stop:D

spanks
13th May 2003, 15:23
I don't know about you guys, but I don't think "one hit kills" caters to TS2's strong points. Bots it's got, realism ... not so much. I wish bot aggression would drop and they would get more stealthy when you turn-on one hit kills, but they just keep coming at you in that "spawn and attack" style. They also get some pretty cheap shots with the sniper rifle. imo that makes one hit kills fun only with human players.

However playing thief with ten bots, miniguns, rocket launchers and normal/high handicaps is super fun with or without human enemies ... even though it's got nothing to do with reality.

DrkSnpr14
30th May 2003, 17:20
I came up with a new one. You have to make a map in the map maker and have all 10 enemys as ducks. You also have to play this one in story mode. Make the counter go up for every duck you kill. In mine, the missions over when you bag 100 ducks. I love shooting ducks!:D

digit
31st May 2003, 20:46
With a vintage rifle or shotgun. DUCK HUNT

RenegadeR109
10th Jul 2003, 20:13
1 shot kill and electro tool is good.

All mines is a fun one.

CTB All mines no friendly fire. But remote mines on ur friends let them run forward blow up the mines and they dont die but the enemies near them do.

VeGa
10th Jul 2003, 23:05
One hit kill was essential in GoldenEye, and then again in Perfect Dark.

But i find TimeSplitters 2 much better without one hit kill.
I never play Arcade Custom for multiplayers, most of the levels are pretty lame :/
so my multiplayer normally consists of:
-A custom level with no health pickups (they annoy me)
-full bots and a friend
-Sniper Rifle, 2x AK, 2x P90, 2x Tommy, Rocket Launcher
-a secret area (a spawn only room containing all 4 power ups and armor that drops into a Large Open with no way back up)
-no one hit kills, paintball occasionally
-normally team deathmatch, shrink, or virus

CaNN1BaL_0x
16th Jul 2003, 01:24
I, myself, like to play the Robot Factory with about 7 opponents (human or bots or both) with the rockets weapon settings for about 30 min.... thats a frantic match right there

DrkSnpr14
22nd Dec 2003, 16:17
make any map in the mapmaker, and make the lights go out or flicker. Then you can hunt in the dark!:D

tyrantyoshi
22nd Dec 2003, 16:25
This is an asweome set up.
Elimination
Full level 5 bot set
Weapons
1TNT
2TNT
3TNT
4TNT
5Timed Mines

This is fun with 30 lives. Heck, I even play it with one life!

Have fun!

:D

capt. Forestzombie
23rd Dec 2003, 01:01
My weapon set is;

1. Silenced Pistal(x2)
2. Tactical 12 gauge
3.Soviet S47
4.Plasma AutoRifle
5. Soviet S47 (x2)

my bot set is mifits, but all the level five people are on team blue.

DrkSnpr14
4th Jan 2004, 19:26
Originally posted by capt. Forestzombie

my bot set is mifits, but all the level five people are on team blue.

So which team do you go on?

capt. Forestzombie
5th Jan 2004, 00:12
red team.;)

GurganDellik
5th Jan 2004, 05:48
DEFINITELY RED!;)

GurganDellik
5th Jan 2004, 05:49
I did the same thing but used monkeys instead :D

tyrantyoshi
5th Jan 2004, 16:41
Originally posted by GurganDellik
I did the same thing but used monkeys instead :D
Killing monkeys never gets old!

DrkSnpr14
5th Jan 2004, 17:38
Originally posted by tyrantyoshi
Killing monkeys never gets old!

Neither does burnning them:D If I didnt tell you about it already, go in the jungle level as a monkey. Put all bots on, as monkeys to. Then, for every weapon slot, put flamethrowers. And follow the instructions on the lable that capt. snow pointed out a while ago, 'Burn them all'!

DrkSnpr14
28th Apr 2004, 14:58
A new fav. of mine is playing a deathmatch in UFOpia with ALL robots. (And yes, robofish to) I like to put on the laser gun, electro tool, plasma auto rifle, and all those nice futuristic weapons. I'm not to much for the retro 20's style setups.

Sebastian Photon
29th Apr 2004, 01:55
1 shot kill, 1 life, 10 bots, 3 friends, all pistols, mexican mission. You can do 100 battles in like 30 minutes. It's insanely fun. Play on Frantic mode.