PDA

View Full Version : Fansites???

nitroace30
24th Apr 2003, 04:33
WHERE are the fan sites for this game-you cant tell me their are none-i think its pretty poor that people have not made sites-i guess this has to do with the fact that we cant make mod's for the game. WHY CANT WE MAKE MODS FOR THE GAME-

ID MAKE A SITE MY SELF ONLY I DONT KNOW HOW!!!!!

prefect
24th Apr 2003, 04:44
...we cant make mods because "they" are lazy. then again, maybe the economy in spain is doing so poorly that they cant make a decent editor.

nitroace30
24th Apr 2003, 05:14
Who are "THEY"-and what do you mean by lazy. I thought normal people who understand how the game engine works-could just make mods-its the same with all the games i have from-MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT-to STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT 2.

prefect
24th Apr 2003, 05:27
both games run on the relatively easily modified quake 3 engine, and both were released with mod utilities.

nitroace30
24th Apr 2003, 05:29
Who wants to make a site with me.....

Athos
24th Apr 2003, 06:09
There is a fan site coming.
Soon, I can't say as the talented Rutam is working on a Commandos site, and then the Praetorians site.
There different bits of info about it, like it being done and just needing a staff, or it just is waiting for Rutam to get around to working on it...

All I will say is that it will come out when it comes out, hopefully in a month, who knows. We'll all just have to wait and see.