PDA

View Full Version : SR3 to be a surprise title at E3?

Preacher
24th Apr 2003, 02:35
Eidos confirmed list of games at E3 thus far:

Backyard Wrestling (PS2, Xbox)
Commandos 3 (PC)
Deus Ex: Invisible War (PC, Xbox)
Republic: The Revolution (PC)
The Italian Job (GCN, PS2, Xbox)
Thief 3 (PC, Xbox)
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (PC, PS2)

=(

warpsavant
24th Apr 2003, 03:39
I don't want to see Sr3 or even know anything about it until Chris posts that the game is getting shipped. So, I hope they don't show it. But your list is "thus far" so maybe it'll get added to the list or something.

Lady Kreliana
24th Apr 2003, 06:00
I'd like to see a little something at E3. Doesn't have to be a 5 minute trailer or anything, just a brief mentioning would be cool for me. :)

Riovanes
24th Apr 2003, 06:03
I think what's being missed here is the subtle irony (whether intended or not) of Preacher's post...

If Chris up and tells us that SR3 will be at E3, then it will no longer be a "surprise" title - the very point of this post is self-negating.

*looks around* Alright, so I'm an English major and I like to pick at things... So?

*shuffles away*

BAH!!!

Buz
30th Apr 2003, 05:11
Originally posted by Riovanes

*looks around* Alright, so I'm an English major and I like to pick at things... So?

*shuffles away*

BAH!!!

And I'm an East Asian Studies major and like to make ancient Chinese political and philosophical references. Kain is the emperor! The corruption of the pillars is an omen for a change in Kain's dynasty! ...................I need to shuffle away too, don't I?

Riovanes
30th Apr 2003, 06:32
Originally posted by Buz
And I'm an East Asian Studies major and like to make ancient Chinese political and philosophical references. Kain is the emperor! The corruption of the pillars is an omen for a change in Kain's dynasty! ...................I need to shuffle away too, don't I?

Here, you can borrow my shufflin' slippers. Just try not to spill anything on 'em, right?

BAH!!!

Secrets Of Nosgoth
1st May 2003, 05:51
mmmmm Thief 3. I so can't wait for this game. It took me 2 years to finish the first two Thief games, mostly because I had to wait till I had a fast enough computer to play them.

Oh, this is the SR forum. Yeah, can't wait for that game either, I don't even want to know how much time I spent playing the LoK series..... ah....the memories.

Riovanes
1st May 2003, 12:42
Originally posted by Secrets Of Nosgoth
mmmmm Thief 3. I so can't wait for this game. It took me 2 years to finish the first two Thief games, mostly because I had to wait till I had a fast enough computer to play them.

Oh, this is the SR forum. Yeah, can't wait for that game either, I don't even want to know how much time I spent playing the LoK series..... ah....the memories.

*offers pair of fuzzy tiger-headed slippers*

You need these more than any of us at this point, I should think.

BAH!!!

Buz
1st May 2003, 18:30
Originally posted by Riovanes
*offers pair of fuzzy tiger-headed slippers*

You need these more than any of us at this point, I should think.

BAH!!!
These slippers are made for shuffeling, and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these slippers are gonna shuffle away from public view.