The Gamester
23rd Apr 2003, 17:07
:cool: Are you ready for it?

GoranAgar
23rd Apr 2003, 17:16
Yes-No-Don't care Polls. My favorites. :rolleyes:

whitemetal
23rd Apr 2003, 17:26
Can't wait to see the new movie, and Angie as Lara Croft, can i ever get enough.........never.

Tomb Raider Fan
23rd Apr 2003, 17:41
I just hope it's better than the first :)

Cyber_Punk_303
23rd Apr 2003, 18:09
With the second coming of the Matrix... I don't really care much for any other movie.

Except for Lord of the Rings.

Be prepared to be replugged and reloaded!!!

It's almost upon us! Be prepared!!!

TombRaiderChik
23rd Apr 2003, 23:13
actually im not sure if im that psyched yet. i didnt really like the trailer as much as the first one. but ive read in an interview that angelina said its more like the game than the first one...so i guess thats a plus.

SilkyPiper~
25th Apr 2003, 19:20
to go see the movie and my kids think that it looks cool.

Deekman
26th Apr 2003, 01:14
Who's the wiseguy that came to the Tomb Raider Forum and voted no?

suzieq51
26th Apr 2003, 03:19
T'was not me DEEKMAN!
And I hope AJ is putting plenty of Bepanthan on the new tattoo she's just had done on her shoulder.

viking66
27th Apr 2003, 10:53
i just hope that jolie put on a little more muscle this time last time she had tooth pick arms and legs.. i picture lara as a athletic chick not a tooth pick.

Cyber_Punk_303
27th Apr 2003, 20:53
I think AJ had an awesome (hot) body for the first one.

But the person with the best body has to be... MADONNA!!! She's 44 and she's in MAD shape. I saw her in an interview, she went to fix her hair, and her arm muscle just spased and flexed. Lol.

She's got a nice/atheletic/strong body.

Lil Lara
27th Apr 2003, 22:36
Indeed, Cyber Punk...Madonna is one hot woman for being in her 40s! I love her, and her new CD is actually good. :drool:

Anyhoo..back on topic. It looks good. I haven't had any desire to see a movie in the theatre in a long time, but I will see this one the day it comes out. :D

Dad
28th Apr 2003, 16:32
Should be a "Can't Wait" option.

AnaTRSaga
30th Apr 2003, 23:10
Originally posted by Tomb Raider Fan
I just hope it's better than the first :)

Me either...;)

Blind Intentions
1st May 2003, 07:01
I cant wait to see it, but where is her braid? That is Lara's trademark and I havent seen it in any of the pictures!:eek:

unkwon
4th May 2003, 04:35
Theres two thing of this comming

1.It will suck...
2.AJ just wants to ruin Lara, as an act for revenge.
3.I'm ashamed the first one suck, and the RE was a success, another RE > TR deal in my head, I hate RE, mostly of envy... >:, I'm always angry of why TR can ever be on top of things again, why does it always have to be things I hate...

Hire me for the Director, I'll fire AJ and hire someone better...

TombRaiderChik
4th May 2003, 14:40
Originally posted by unkwon

2.AJ just wants to ruin Lara, as an act for revenge.
Hire me for the Director, I'll fire AJ and hire someone better...

revenge for what?? and i don't think its angies fault you don't like the lara in the movies, its more the screenwriters and directors faults. but i think they did a pretty damn good job.

and i don't think you'll find an actress that put as much work into the role as AJ. she did so much for the role. so if you were director, you wouldn't be too good of one, cuz you may be able to find a replacement, but not one as good as her.

fozzy
13th May 2003, 11:48
I took my middle son to X2 this past weekend and in the lobby was the lifesized poster of AJ as Lara. I want that for my birthday! And yes I'm ready.

Fozzy

unkwon
17th May 2003, 02:50
Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
revenge for what?? and i don't think its angies fault you don't like the lara in the movies, its more the screenwriters and directors faults. but i think they did a pretty damn good job.

and i don't think you'll find an actress that put as much work into the role as AJ. she did so much for the role. so if you were director, you wouldn't be too good of one, cuz you may be able to find a replacement, but not one as good as her.

The Movie was'nt bad it was just well... Dissapointing, Maybe I would keep Angie on the set, but I would do one thing that Mr. West can't do...

More Butt Kicking and Action, less mushy talk, The only talking will be around Hillary and Bruce, no voight!

TombRaiderChik
17th May 2003, 15:36
Originally posted by unkwon
but I would do one thing that Mr. West can't do...

too bad daniel craig isn't returning for the sequal :( :(

unkwon
18th May 2003, 05:12
Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
too bad daniel craig isn't returning for the sequal :( :(

Na...

Lara will have a new sidekick:
A Sex Crazed Atheist Cat...