PDA

View Full Version : The battle for MOST GRUESOME MOVIE EVER!

Reaperbot
23rd Apr 2003, 08:52
Since this is the TS2 community chat forum, I can talk ABOUT ANYTHING I WANT!!! BWAHAHAAHAHA!

Anyway, you gotta come up with one of the most gruesome movies ever.

NOTE: They have to be real movies and I don't mean gruesome as in horror movies but I mean "OMG! Thats sick!."

Ok first movie, Junior, Arnold Schwarzenegger gets pregnant. Beat that!

KittenCeleste
23rd Apr 2003, 09:11
How about the full series of Nightmare on Elm Street???
Or Friday the 13th???

Now THAT's sick.. :rolleyes:

tangers75
23rd Apr 2003, 11:59
Cronenberg's re-make of The Fly is pretty high on the grim list.

Reaperbot
24th Apr 2003, 00:01
I was pretty serious about that Junior thing.
But oh well.

Century Bot
30th Apr 2003, 16:21
Minority Report - Tom Cruise having an eye transplant.:rolleyes:

Reaperbot
1st May 2003, 04:07
Men in Black 2 - Michael Jackson is freaky when he's on the cinema screen. MEGA JACKSON!(when watching t cinemas)

digit
1st May 2003, 19:03
The police detective in Ace Ventura is a man.

Not that sick, but it's the best I can think of right now.

KittenCeleste
5th May 2003, 17:04
Originally posted by digit
The police detective in Ace Ventura is a man.

Not that sick, but it's the best I can think of right now.

Lois Einhorn played by Sean Young.... :D

"....they forgot Capt'n Winkey!" lol

Reaperbot
6th May 2003, 04:10
How about little nicky, with that guy with the breasts on his head! lol

e_mcgoey
28th May 2003, 15:44
I know that the Matrix series has turned him into some king of saint, but if you ever want to see something hilarious, watch "The Devil's Advocate" where poor, limited Keanu Reeves has to share the screen with Al Pacino. While Al chews up the scenery and shows his incredible range as an (over) actor, robo-Keanu looks like an old-fashioned appliance with only about four settings. Anytime he's called upon to display complex emotions, or change his feelings from say, rage-to-understanding in a single scene, it looks like someone is just flicking a switch - like if the script calls for a moment where he loses his patience with his wife and gets furious with her, and then realizes how unreasonable he's being, and how much he's hurting her, and instantly starts feeling bad and crumbles into tender regret for his temper, with Keanu on screen it's like "Angry-Confused-Sappy" are all three seperate, distinct settings on his dial with no transition or nuance. Pretty hilariously gruesome. Next time you watch Keanu, picture him as an automaton with about 6 (maybe 8) emotional "settings" and watch him click back and forth. Honestly, the man has the range of spitball (which is made so much more obvious by Pacino's artillery).

Reaperbot
30th May 2003, 08:55
Originally posted by e_mcgoey
I know that the Matrix series has turned him into some king of saint, but if you ever want to see something hilarious, watch "The Devil's Advocate" where poor, limited Keanu Reeves has to share the screen with Al Pacino. While Al chews up the scenery and shows his incredible range as an (over) actor, robo-Keanu looks like an old-fashioned appliance with only about four settings. Anytime he's called upon to display complex emotions, or change his feelings from say, rage-to-understanding in a single scene, it looks like someone is just flicking a switch - like if the script calls for a moment where he loses his patience with his wife and gets furious with her, and then realizes how unreasonable he's being, and how much he's hurting her, and instantly starts feeling bad and crumbles into tender regret for his temper, with Keanu on screen it's like "Angry-Confused-Sappy" are all three seperate, distinct settings on his dial with no transition or nuance. Pretty hilariously gruesome. Next time you watch Keanu, picture him as an automaton with about 6 (maybe 8) emotional "settings" and watch him click back and forth. Honestly, the man has the range of spitball (which is made so much more obvious by Pacino's artillery).

HUh?:confused:

Rare
2nd Jun 2003, 22:14
Well Sleepy Hallow was pretty gorey. Not SO gorey, but still gruesome.

ex-ion
30th Jun 2003, 13:17
(e_mcgoey, that wa a great rundown- I also noticed that- heh heh heh)

Has anyone seen battle royale? thats pretty gruesome...
its a japanese film (That MUST be made into an online game- hello free radical :D) where school kids are sent to an island... they must kill each other before 3 days or they all die- only one person may survive. because tey are (bar 2 people) all from the same class a few of them are reluctant to kill each other... the updates via the loudspeakers barely help as an insensitive guy (their old teacher) blurts out stuff like "only 3 kills since the last update, your getting lazy" and so forth. the special effects are great- and a bit gory to.

RenegadeR109
11th Jul 2003, 19:55
All the alien films especially aliens

ex-ion
12th Jul 2003, 23:22
Alien3 wasnt that gruesome, and Aien ressurection isnt even worthy of merrit.

RenegadeR109
14th Jul 2003, 19:59
well alien 3 was crap. and i mean really crap. Alien resurrection was god butcomputer animation ruined the life likedness of teh aliens.

aliens was the most gruesome and violent and best out of the lot.

another sick film is the excorcist or Texas chain saw massacre. the are sick

Krusade
20th Jul 2003, 07:06
in blade when da people exploded. it was uber nasty but at the same time cool as hell.

Keaton
31st Jul 2003, 23:17
Red Dragon yo
When the bad guy (not lecter) was showing the pictures of his victims to the new reporter.

The pics had the victems dead covered in blood, and eyes taken out replaced with shards of glass

Captian_Shadow
4th Aug 2003, 19:29
In Indiana jones and the last cursade has a werid seen at the end of the movie they were looking at a table of cups and (Because one of them was the holy grail). One of the bad guys( A nazi choose one and drank from it he choose incorrect and well, eh, kind of , Welll he died in a gross way. In the first one at the end of it nazis opened up the ark and if you look and the ghost flying out of it your skin gets melted of and you die. It was werid yet unreal.