PDA

View Full Version : Why? Why do the time splitters hate us?

DrkSnpr14
22nd Apr 2003, 14:32
There's one question that's been bugging me for quite some time now. Iv'e been wondering, why do the TimeSplitters hate us humans? Is there some part of the story we havnt been told yet? Did us humans do something to them? Or are they just space bullys who picked the wrong species to mess with? I dont have an opinion at this point, but I shure want to know yours.:cool:

Century Bot
22nd Apr 2003, 14:48
Possibly it has something to do with the fact that we try to shoot them whenever we see them!

DrkSnpr14
22nd Apr 2003, 14:51
Good point!:D

digit
22nd Apr 2003, 16:15
Why do dogs chase cats? Why do people blame Marilyn Manson for everything? Why do Palestinians dislike the Israelis?

See, there are some questions that can be answered partially and not fully. Like the Timesplitters. They probably just want us dead and want our technology, resources, name, number, serial number, how tall we are, our address, and shoes. Maybe they hate our eyes. They can't see anyway.

I know. It's our reproductive power. (I've never seen a Timesplitter with a...) anyway...

The Timesplitters just hate us! You've seen how two marines can overthrow the Timesplitter army in TS2, so it must be our power and thinking ability.

Iiro
22nd Apr 2003, 17:43
Why do dogs chase cats? Because cats are annoying.
Why do people blame Marilyn Manson for everything? Hes a homo.
Why do Palestinians dislike the Israelis? Different religions.

:rolleyes:

AB-109
22nd Apr 2003, 17:56
Why do Palestinians dislike the Israelis? Different religions.

Shouldnt be talking bout that in this forum since it has nothing to do with it and I'm pretty sure you dont have all the facts!

Why do people blame Marilyn Manson for everything? Hes a homo.

Once againn very bad thing to say.

[QUOTE]Why do dogs chase cats? Because cats are annoying.[QUOTE]

I like cats :mad:

How bout we all stick to talking bout TS2 :D

Ab ^_^

StormInABucket
22nd Apr 2003, 18:27
They want our monkies..

Captian_Shadow
9th Sep 2003, 00:08
That has to be it and I shoot every one I see on the game! One funny yet mean trick to do frist grab some friendsand play Ts2 make a game in any arena and make sure one of the weapons is remote mines and when your ready toss one on him and say join me or die! see where I'am going.
Kind of evil.I've done it once when my friend was shooting me and we were so called going to be on teams so after he shoot me sevral times I made my plan did it and before I knew it We were taking each other hostage it was fun for both of us! Try it! I suggest not in a mean matter make it fun for all.:D

Captin Snow
9th Sep 2003, 02:44
Why do dogs chase cats? Why do people blame Marilyn Manson for everything? Why do Palestinians dislike the Israelis?

Dogs chase cats because dogs will chase anything that runs away. People blame Marylin Manson for everything because his lyrics and videos promote drugs and violence. And the Israelis practicly kicked the Palestinians out of their own country. I could give a political history leson on that, but like everyone said, this isn't the right forum.

Aren't we mad at the Timesplitters because they stole all the Timecrystals for some evil scheme of theirs?

the_internet_king
10th Sep 2003, 18:30
i just dont liek them cause the game makes them evil lol

DrkSnpr14
9th Oct 2003, 15:21
:mad: I was just doing the chicago mission and a time spitter shot me in the bac just as i was going through the portal. That's why I hate them.