PDA

View Full Version : How do you lay down?

djarrow
22nd Apr 2003, 00:39
Ok I was playing my friends today like usual in multiplayer and the other team (2 of them) learned how to lay flat on the ground. Since I don't have the game manual I don't know how to do this. Also, is there a way to slide like the bots do? Thanks

Grom the Scatman
22nd Apr 2003, 03:04
No you can't dive and stuff like the bots I know...and who did you say found out a way to lie down?? You sure he just didn't crouch?

AB-109
22nd Apr 2003, 05:50
Or maybe they got killed and thier limp body fell to the ground and didnt vanish for awhile :rolleyes:

Ab ^_^

djarrow
22nd Apr 2003, 14:06
no, they were lying down and it looked as if they were dead, but they could crawl around. They told me that they didn't use a game shark and that any of the characters could do it. I know that there was no game shark because I would have seen it. Maybe it was especially desinged for the level that he created, I don't know. They won't tell me, for now.

Century Bot
22nd Apr 2003, 15:10
I think someone is having a joke at your expense!

You can only crouch, lieing down is not possible.

Please let me know if I'm mistaken!

AB-109
22nd Apr 2003, 17:41
Your not mistaken! You cant lie down and dont belive what anyone else tells ya :p

Ab ^_^

Grom the Scatman
22nd Apr 2003, 17:45
Yeah no doubt..

djarrow
23rd Apr 2003, 00:55
yes, it most likely is some kind of joke. I don't know yet. I was going to find out today, but I couldn't because I had to go fix someones computer (virus). I will find out soon though. Don't worry, I'll post a follow up.