PDA

View Full Version : Sup all



Grom the Scatman
21st Apr 2003, 00:38
Wuts up ya'll...new to the forums, been playin ts2 for some time now tho...just wanted to say wuts up

Switchblade 69
22nd Apr 2003, 11:25
WASSUP:p !!!!

any questions/problems just ask and everyone will help

PS i havent seen our moderators around lately but they are Kitten Celeste and Tangers 75

KittenCeleste
22nd Apr 2003, 12:39
Originally posted by Switchblade 69

PS i havent seen our moderators around lately but they are Kitten Celeste and Tangers 75

Big Brother's watching... ;)



KC

Switchblade 69
22nd Apr 2003, 12:44
Originally posted by KittenCeleste
Big Brother's watching... ;)



KC

no! No! NO! HE CAN'T BE
*pulls out minigun, ready to fire at threats*

KittenCeleste
22nd Apr 2003, 13:00
We lurk around in the shadows with our temporal uplinks searching for trolls...
Find their hideouts and plaster the entrance with proximity mines... ;)

We use scambled frequencies on our radios and talk in code as to not to attract any attention to ourselves.

Me, I prefer to load up the Ol' Faithful (Sniper) and whack the nasties before they cause too much havoc. Other times (when they swarm), the Soviets are my weapon of choise.. :D

*sound of static*
"Tangers, take the back door, I'll cover the front, over!"

"Sure thing Kitten, nothing passes the Mod Squad! Initiating radio silence. Over and out!"

*more static, then utter silence.....*


:D:D:D

Switchblade 69
22nd Apr 2003, 13:03
i hope its not me ur huntin!!

KittenCeleste
22nd Apr 2003, 13:09
Originally posted by Switchblade 69
i hope its not me ur huntin!!



Mwahahahahah.... :D

Wouldn't you like to know!
Fortunately, my pantry is full of trolls at the moment... Dunno 'bout tangers, though. ;)



KC

Switchblade 69
22nd Apr 2003, 13:16
do u get lots of trolls each day??
hmmm
just shoot a grenade or plasma grenade in that pantry of yours!

tangers75
23rd Apr 2003, 12:09
*pulls back door off it's hinges*

...right, where do you want me to take this thing?

;)

KittenCeleste
23rd Apr 2003, 13:40
Originally posted by tangers75
*pulls back door off it's hinges*

...right, where do you want me to take this thing?

;)


Hmmmm... I choose door number 3, mister.. Push the trolls in there. (MMM filled cell er.. door number 2 to the brim)

better stop telling everyone about our plans and strats, now! :eek: or they'll turn to subterfuge!

KC :D

Switchblade 69
27th Apr 2003, 04:51
Originally posted by KittenCeleste
Mwahahahahah.... :D


Fortunately, my pantry is full of trolls at the moment... Dunno 'bout tangers, though. ;)



KC

consider those trolls timesplitters and blast their evil space station to smitherines, but unfortunately, one of you moderators will have to be corp. hart and die for your cause.

(yeh i am gettin carried away)