PDA

View Full Version : Need some help?? On any of the plats?? Just ask!!

Tijdsplijter
20th Apr 2003, 16:43
At request of one of the Forum members ;) , to give some advise about how to get all the platinums, I started my own thread.

On the Dutch forum of the Official Playstation Magazine, I've been doing this since the launch (I got a lot of feedback that my tips were quite usefull).

So ask me anything.

RedXevious
20th Apr 2003, 20:18
Ok, I'm having alot of trouble on Return to Planet X on Hard. I just can't do it...:( :( :( Got any advice for me?
By the way, kudos on the Top Shot platinum! :D (I was just looking at the picture!)

----------------------------
10 Gold
56 Platinum
- 91.6% Complete!
----------------------------

"I only have one thing to say.... Challenge me, and DIE!!"

AB-109
20th Apr 2003, 21:18
You can find an answer here http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15742

Where the question should of been asked :p You of all should know that I mean you started the topic.

I think this topic is for challengs/Arcade league questions :rolleyes:

Ab ^_^

Jim Söderlund
20th Apr 2003, 22:02
Good job on making this topic ,Tijdsplijter ;)

Switchblade 69
22nd Apr 2003, 11:06
wats the record for but where do the batteries go?
just wonderin
and plat or gold even on dam bursters and sergios last stand

thanx

KittenCeleste
22nd Apr 2003, 12:49
According to the NGC-Elites.net (http://ngc-elites.net/ts2/index.php) page, the world record is 1:57.4.....

Switchblade 69
22nd Apr 2003, 12:52
wow 1.57
i thought 3.08 from me was good. (its good 4 me)

Tijdsplijter
22nd Apr 2003, 21:21
Dam Bursters:

always go for the low-rolling monkeys, they are the ones you cant and shoulnt miss. After that, go for the high bouncers.
And watch out for overheating; that really stinks in this level.

Sergio's last stand:

For this one, youll have to work out a order and then walk to the zombies and kill them fast. After a few rounds you should follow this order: Front, Front, Right, Behind, Left, Front, Front...

You could do another round (depending on the wave) or just let them cluster in a group and run around while pumping lead into it.

This should do the trick,
Good luck!

Switchblade 69
23rd Apr 2003, 12:44
thanx man ill try those tactics

DrkSnpr14
23rd Apr 2003, 19:15
I have another strategy for segios last stand. This one is for the slower aiming and less acuratte ones with the shotgun. What you do is kind of lure them in the middle and koral them into a muddle. Once there in a tight group, backpeddle as far away as you can, aim, and fire at there heads. It's not very effective once the numbers start increasing, but I got a bronze from that one.:cool:

AB-109
23rd Apr 2003, 19:18
Your just repeating what Tijdsplijter said :p

or just let them cluster in a group and run around while pumping lead into it.

DrkSnpr14
23rd Apr 2003, 19:28
oops! just to lazy to read them all. Sorry! :D

Switchblade 69
27th Apr 2003, 04:46
yeh i was hoping for a tactic for plat, not bronze but thanx anyway.:)

digit
28th Apr 2003, 00:49
I need the requirements for Platinum in the second challenge in Beginner League. (I forgot the name. It's where you have to get 15 kills).

KittenCeleste
28th Apr 2003, 05:39
The second challenge in the Amateur League, Beginners Series is Casualty... You need to rack up 15 kills in 1 min or less...

Good luck! :D

AB-109
28th Apr 2003, 09:19
OOoo that one was a pain for me to do.

Go for the zombies as often as possible and ignore that soldier guy (since he takes AGES to kill) and hang around the room with the health and mirrors cos everyone seems to go near there and you can reach em pretty quick!

Ab ^_^

spanks
28th Apr 2003, 13:55
How about a strategy for punching the zombie's heads off. This is my second last plat to get. I hear it's not that tough, but I just don't find punching to be fun ... so I don't try. Got any detailed suggestions for a surefire plat?

oli4
1st May 2003, 12:48
I have a question about the "playing with fire" challenge level. I beat the challenge already with more than 2,5 sec. :) but there isn't shown an platinum award? Is this a bug or am I stupid? please give some help.