PDA

View Full Version : TimeSplitters Platinum Party!!

RedXevious
18th Apr 2003, 17:43
I just thought I'd start a TimeSplitters Platinum Party! So go ahead! Post ANYTHING!

Difficulty: Why the heck did they make Baking for the Taking so darn easy, and Top Shot so darn hard? Top Shot comes before Baking for the Taking, so why is Top Shot harder? Weird... :mad: :mad: :mad:

-----------------------------
10 Gold
56 Platinum
- 90.4% Complete!

"My fists DON'T have your blood on them anymore..." - The second coming of ME!!

AB-109
18th Apr 2003, 21:13
I would easily say Top Shot is the hardest one to get a plat on :(

Well done to all those who where actually able to do it.

By the way Tijdsplijter, have ya got a camera handy? wanna proove you got plat on top shot? :rolleyes:

Not that I'm doubting your skill or anything but I have a hard time believing people who say they got a plat on it without proof :p

Ab ^_^

Rare
18th Apr 2003, 23:29
just so nobody asks me to get proof for MY plats, lets say I don't have any(which I do) but got no way to prove it. No camera and no pc that can handle anything.

digit
19th Apr 2003, 02:10
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WOLFENSTEIN 3D IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! JUST KIDDING!!!! WOOHOOO!!! THE TWO GAMES I CANNOT BEAT ARE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS AND PACMAN!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! SHOWS HOW EASY GAMES ARE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! PAH-TAY!!!!!!!:D :D

Switchblade 69
19th Apr 2003, 10:57
im not gonna get 66plats

bloody bananas!!!

Jxtreme
19th Apr 2003, 11:09
i kno sum1 with 65 plats thats just ridiculous he practically lives off his gamecube

Switchblade 69
19th Apr 2003, 11:38
Originally posted by Jxtreme
i kno sum1 with 65 plats thats just ridiculous he practically lives off his gamecube

there are a few members who have 66 plats around here
*signals for them too raise hands*

Tijdsplijter
19th Apr 2003, 13:33
Its kinda blurry but here you go, but ill mail em to you AB-109.

RedXevious
19th Apr 2003, 16:52
Tijdsplijter, e-mail them to me too! I know I only have 56 plats, but I ALSO have a hard time beliving when someone says they have a Plat on Top Shot... it's a really hard level! So I'd love to see those pics of your best time!
By the way, I have the pic of the "Badass Bus Pass Impasse" platinum bug on my site... I know everyone allready knows about this bug, but im the first person to actually put a picture of it up! :D :D :D
So check it out! <a href="http://www.topgamer.netfirms.com/pics.html">Click Here!</a>

Peace, I'm out.... :rolleyes:

10 Gold
56 Platinum
- 90.4% Complete!

"My fists DON'T have your blood on them anymore..." - The second coming of ME!!

AB-109
19th Apr 2003, 17:00
Originally posted by Tijdsplijter
Its kinda blurry but here you go, but ill mail em to you AB-109.

Cool cant wait to see em ^_^

Ab

Tijdsplijter
20th Apr 2003, 10:48
AB-109, RedXevious, i cant find your email adresses in your profile, could you send me your adresses?

AB-109
20th Apr 2003, 12:12
go to ftp://joshs:ts2vids@ab-109.no-ip.com and copy the pic to there!

Ab ^_^

Tijdsplijter
20th Apr 2003, 12:56
There you go!

AB-109
20th Apr 2003, 13:24
Well Done!

You are now truely a TS2 master ^_^

by the way got any tips for the rest of us who are still struggling?

Ab ^_^

PS: If anyone else wants to see Tijdsplijter's proof click on the link on my last post ^_^

Jim Söderlund
20th Apr 2003, 21:55
Getting all the plats isn't as hard as most people tend to think. The majority of them are easily attainable as long as you have a good strat.

Even the infamous Top Shot isn't all that bad. I mean, the world record for Top Shot is 56.8 and the person who has it can get under 1:10 without too much trouble.

AB-109
20th Apr 2003, 22:55
I dont see your point :confused:

Maybe he can get under 1:10 without too much trouble because he is actually skilled?

And yes its true as long as you have a good strat you can get a plat on most but dont you have to be skilled to pull off a good strat? I mean on the harder ones like Nice Threads or something. And what about the ones where you depend on the bots to help you get a plat? surely you dont consider them easy to do since its just luck :rolleyes:

Ab ^_^

Tijdsplijter
22nd Apr 2003, 21:29
That about the platina that involves but is true; levels like 'hangars hatt off' can really go wrong if you dont have enough luck.

I assure you dat i have skills:rolleyes: , but Top Shot still wasnt easy!!