PDA

View Full Version : Cooool Glitches

Blood_Havoc9674
13th Apr 2003, 16:38
Alright. Yesterday I was playing challenge mode and I noticed something odd. I had a platnium on a game I didn't even unlock!!!!!!! Or play!!! This is reallly really really freaky heres a pic I took. Oh nevermind it's on my computer not the internet!

AB-109
13th Apr 2003, 18:43
I think thats somethin to do with the mapmaker plat you get!

I assume youve used the mapmaker or played on the FreeRadical maps in the mapmaker section.

Ab ^_^

kylea91
13th Apr 2003, 21:26
I have the same glitch. Whats up with it?

AB-109
13th Apr 2003, 22:41
The forum doesnt suck and niether do any of the members!

I swear lately more and more of you arent bein nice to each other.

Blood_Havoc9674, if you think the forum sucks then dont use it simple as that and if you really wanted to post a pic then host it somewhere and post a link to it!

kylea91, you should refrain from saying bad things bout people as I'm sure saying someone sucks borders on the "being abusive to other members" rule and I'd hate for ya to get booted over a silly thing :rolleyes:

Ab ^_^

Capt_Snow
14th Apr 2003, 10:18
The methord is :
1, load splitter base
2,play splitter base in story mode then deathmatch
3,COLECT TIMECRYSTAL IN DEATHMATCH
4, exit and go to badass buspass impasse and amazingly enough there is a plat award

Blood_Havoc9674
14th Apr 2003, 21:51
Srry if my post was screwed up my friend, kylea91, was messing with it. I know this kid personally he lives across the street! I really don't care if he tells me I suck.
Thank you about the info on the platnum. I've done that before.
This fourum doesn't suck it was a typo................... well never mind I never said that k?:D
I changed my post so I don't start any trouble!

RedXevious
15th Apr 2003, 11:57
Originally posted by Capt_Snow
The methord is :
1, load splitter base
2,play splitter base in story mode then deathmatch
3,COLECT TIMECRYSTAL IN DEATHMATCH
4, exit and go to badass buspass impasse and amazingly enough there is a plat award

Capt_Snow, just to let you know, i was the one that originaly discovered that sequence.

<a href="http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?threadid=15542">My original post!</a>

And i also put a picture of the bug on my site.

<a href="http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?threadid=15653">My pictures of the bug!</a>

So, am i not the first one?

-----------------------------
12 Gold
54 Platinum
- 90.4% Complete!
-----------------------------

"My fists still have your blood on them!" - StreetFighter 2

Blood_Havoc9674
15th Apr 2003, 15:34
One that almost probably everyone knows about is the NightClub disappearing glitch. For those of you who don't it's when you go close to a computer controlled player and they sometimes disapear. This is wierd. Maybe it's just on PS2 I don't know.
I also have one that I don't think anyone found before. It's kind of a crappy pointless glitch but it's a glitch all the same.

1.Load and play Return to Planet X in story. (easy)
2.Play up to the part where your in the spaceship.
3.kill the splitter and take out your plasma autorifle
4.Activate the time portal and just before you go in throw a plasma grenade on the computers right next to it. When you go through wait...
5.If you timed it right it will frezze up.
6. I warned ya it was dumb.

I did it on co-op I don't know if it makes a difference (funny though)

P.S. I don't think that Badass Buspass Impasse glitch is a glitch I think it might be a "Cheat" Free Radical wanted to put in for fun because how do you accidently put a time crystal in a deathmatch map???????????? It's still cool though!

Switchblade 69
16th Apr 2003, 05:43
wats the snow business glitch 4 the arcade challenge? i heard there was a glitch for it and i need it 4 platinum

Capt_Snow
16th Apr 2003, 11:06
i just made it simple to understand

AB-109
16th Apr 2003, 18:41
Originally posted by Switchblade 69
wats the snow business glitch 4 the arcade challenge? i heard there was a glitch for it and i need it 4 platinum

I never heard of such a glitch :confused: are ya sure you mean Snow Business?

Ab ^_^

Switchblade 69
18th Apr 2003, 08:50
i heard that there was a glitch for the arcade challenge where you are the machinists against the snowmen at the ice station.
i thought there was a glitch. i mustve been mistaken.:(

DrkSnpr14
23rd Apr 2003, 19:24
Another glitch I found, I dont know if anyone else has, is when your in the mapmaker preview previewing under story, get out the temperal uplink. Push the button (whatever it may be) to go into the game anaconda. (it might work for the other two games, but I havn't got them yet) The quirky arcady music that usually plays is silent. When you quit Annaconda and go back to the preview, the backround music for the level is gone to. Wierd, and quite frankly useless.:rolleyes:

HandymanRules
19th Oct 2005, 10:21
Its simple really.All you have to do is either play a pre-made mapmaker(like splitter base)on the ps2.Its how my 5 year old brother got his first platinum.Onthe gamecube it is better to make a map and play on that because I could only get a bronze and there fore couldnt unlock badass cyborg.

Master
11th Nov 2005, 22:34
Alright. Yesterday I was playing challenge mode and I noticed something odd. I had a platnium on a game I didn't even unlock!!!!!!! Or play!!! This is reallly really really freaky heres a pic I took. Oh nevermind it's on my computer not the internet!

Yeah,it happen to me too!! I mean,the challenge wasn't even unlocked yet and I still had to play it. It was the one where you play Cyborg :cool:

I always wondered why Lara Croft was never in it!