PDA

View Full Version : Can't Pick Up Objects

David44
9th Apr 2003, 23:10
Greetings:

I am a new purchaser of this game. I am experiencing difficulty in picking up objects.
Specifically, I am running through the practice/training phase of the game and I am unable to pick up the sword located on the table. I understand that items to be picked up flash and then you move next to them in order to obtain them. Can someone give me some instructions on how to pick up ojects within this game? :(

Thank you,
David

theBlackman
9th Apr 2003, 23:50
Originally posted by David44
Greetings:

I am a new purchaser of this game. I am experiencing difficulty in picking up objects.
Specifically, I am running through the practice/training phase of the game and I am unable to pick up the sword located on the table. I understand that items to be picked up flash and then you move next to them in order to obtain them. Can someone give me some instructions on how to pick up ojects within this game? :(

Thank you,
David

Highlight the object. (it glows) Use your right mouse key. AND LISTEN TO THE TRAINER< AND READ THE MANUAL.

LeatherMan
10th Apr 2003, 00:06
If the object is highlighting, and you still cannot pickup (aka frob) the object, then it is possible that you don't have "use item" bound to a key (right-mouse by default), or it is bound to the wrong key.

Start the game and go to Options>Controls>Customize Controls and make sure that "use item" is bound to "mouse 2" (or whatever key you wish to use).