PDA

View Full Version : Need Cheat Codes Pleeeaaseeee!!!

trevsue
7th Apr 2003, 13:59
Hi,

I have tried using the trainer but to no avail - I have build 1.02 I think! If someone out there could let me know how to actually use the trainer properly (I have started it before the game and pressed shift after but nothing happens especially the F11 as it brings up the Help menu and then when I press back - IT BOMBS out on me and then I have to start again.

AAAAHHHHHHHH:mad:

I hope one of you will get back to me.

cheers

trevsue
7th Apr 2003, 14:33
hi, thanks. I don't wanna particularly mess with any files. Have you tried the trainer? Did it work? etc?

thanks again.

cheers

:confused:

trevsue
8th Apr 2003, 09:00
Hey, can anyone advise how to use the trainer correctly. I have tried just about every way to use it but just can't get it to work, I have Build 1.02 (English version if this makes any difference)

thanks

trevsue
8th Apr 2003, 09:33
Rufus,

thanks. Here is the link

http://captaincode.com/searchview.asp?s=win&q=praetorians&r=4

please let me know the outcome but I also understand that some people do not like to use cheats & trainers - I used to be like that until I discovered the freedom to move without pulling out my hair.

thanks again

trevsue
8th Apr 2003, 11:35
Rufus, I must be the most stupidest son of a b'arch coz I still cannot get it to work. I tried exactly as you said and still no success especially with the F11. Do you press the shift key down after pressing the desired code? Man I am losing my mind over this:confused:

trevsue
8th Apr 2003, 11:42
Rufus, sorry man I just saw that INS, DEL, HOME work but obviously not just yet the END as I need to own a village first, then I tried the F11 key but whenever I do this it brings up the help menu. I then click on BACK and my game bombs out.:confused:

Saturn
8th Apr 2003, 12:45
I wish I could help but have the same problem. I have been stuck on "Cold Treason" for over a week and still cannot get past this level even after reading and following everyone's advice. I just can't get the "magic combination" that enables me to start eliminating villages before they overrun the fort. Those who automatically say "cheating sucks" should understand that some of us are never going to be as good at games as they are, but we still want to play and enjoy, so we need a little help from the computer which, unlike people, does not make mistakes in judgment and always knows exactly what to do next. I have made 17 attempts at "Cold Treason" so far, and am just stubborn enough not to skip this level.
Like you, I tried the +5 trainer and everything works except the F11 key, which is the one I need to survive the onslaught.
Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the key bindings?
The game tips keeps popping up and I see nothing in the options menu that will turn it off.

trevsue
8th Apr 2003, 12:54
Hi Saturn, welcome to the problem zone as far as i'm concerned. I mainly buy games that have cheats so that I can go ballistic. All of the cheats work other than the F11 one and as you rightly say that is the one that is desperately needed. I want to know why these people create the trainers with a code such as the F11 but doesn't work. Have you heard of any other cheats? I know it is still a 'young' game but surely there must be some kind of code for invulnerability? Has anyone actually phoned the help line? Guess we'll just have to keep chippin' away until someone gets new cheats. Good luck!:D

trevsue
8th Apr 2003, 13:47
There was someone somewhere on this bulletin that mentioned all of the codes worked except for the 65k town people, I have emailed them and just waiting for a reply. The F11 is really doing my head in.

marvil X
9th Apr 2003, 22:44
Hey Guys i'm new to the forums....

I've used the +5 trainer by Immersion (iMSDOX) and everything seem to work fine even the F11 key.....

Be aware that I tried this in skirmish mode (I haven't play the missions yet, just got the game)

here is what I do

1. I run the trainer
2. I run the Game
3. I take control of the village right where i start
4. I select the centurion and press the indicated keys before entering the village....

5. Once i'm in i click on the village and press the 65k keys one more time just to make sure......the population counter says 65535/400

6. After i have all the legions that i consider i need i select them all and press the indicated keys again.

Note: when taking over another village do the procedure again to get 65k.

After I finished the battle I had trained 1600 troops and i smoked the enemy......i even got the praetorians and gladiators without having to battle first.

I hope this helps.:)

trevsue
10th Apr 2003, 06:39
Hey Marvil, thanks for the post - yea I must admit to not trying it in skirmish mode - will now though!!!!!!

I got everything else to work except the F11 in campaign mode. What version and build do you have?

cheers

:D

trevsue
10th Apr 2003, 07:35
Marvel: I just did what you did and still the F11 key did not work.

:confused:

marvil X
10th Apr 2003, 09:48
Hey Trevsue!!! I have build 1.02. I tried the trainer in campaign mode but F11 didn't work, however, it does work in skirmish mode.

At the end of my battle I had lost 12 soldiers (imposible if you have just killed about 1000 units of your enemies and trained over 1600 units).

This is the link to where i got the trainer from http://www.gamewinners.com/trainer.php?file=ims-praetrn5.zip

marvil X
10th Apr 2003, 21:10
Hey guys, i had a little bit of time today to play the game and continue testing the trainer.

F11 does work but you have to press Shift + F11 in campaign mode. I played the ' Crossing the Arar River ' mission and I did the procedure I mentioned before and tried Shift + F11 and after I completed the mission I had lost 2 units.....eventhough in reality I had lost more.

I believe the trainer doesn't actually prevents units from getting killed but in the final stats it appears as if you hadn't lost an incredible amount of units.

This time I trained 1300 units and lost only 2!!!

I built the following 2 divisions:

&&& &&& Legend: & Spearmen
&&& &&& ^ Legioners
^^^ ^^^ + Archers
^^^ ^^^ * Physician
+++ +++ +++ # Infantry
+++ +++ +++
* * * * ###

Attack Divns. Const. Divns

I keep the construction divisions way behind until i have cleared the way using my 2 attack divisions.

trevsue
11th Apr 2003, 06:10
Marvil X - yea will give it another go. I read the trainer readme file and it said that you need to press the desired key and then F11. So maybe they got that wrong. Playing Empire Earth at the moment - quite a good game - still prefer P.

thanks and will let you know how it works out

:cool:

viceroy
6th May 2003, 15:25
please let us unlock the missions -- give us the code (like some games where you type in a code word that lets you declare victory and just go to the next mission)

i am so stuck on mission 18 that the game is no longer fun...and i truly enjoyed it and recommended it to my friends...but have to reasses that now, as i believe this mission is just too hard and too frustrating (there are just waaay too many gauls and they move so fast that i can not build defenses or react and clik in time...no matter what i do

i need to get past this mission so i can continue having fun with what was, until this mission, a wonderful game.

have spent as much time on this mission as on the last six -- and am no longer having fun --- so frustrating that i can not play the game because it will not let me move on past this....i just want to play the game....

how can i leap over this and go on to playing mission 19 etc.

i tried the trainer, but the trainer keeps dumping me out of the game and back to the desktop. am i doing something wrong?

is there another, simpler in-game cheat to leap over levels?

I saw a notation about changing a user file, but i could not find that file anywhere....or instructions about where exactly to make the change.

I loved this game until last week -- when i got stuck on mission 18; played it over and over again, tried many, many strategies, even tried the ones others recommended and just can not get through it. Many other scenarios were challenging, but this one is just too frustrating and is no longer fun...i am no longer enjoying the game.

(I did not use the cheats to win any of those levels)

I want to keep playing praetorians, so i need to find a way to leap over this mission onto the next one

I do not normally use or like cheats, but there are just some times that you have to use one to end the pain and get on with having fun....this is one of those times.....

jaywalker2309
6th May 2003, 15:38
These trainers dont complete the level for you, and personally am not a fan of them as they totally take away the balance of the game

As people have stated u can alter your profile file (make a copy of it if you are worried) this will enable you to select the levels from the front end.

viceroy
6th May 2003, 17:47
this is the second time i have heard this.

ok, WHERE do i find this file,
WHAT do i change
and HOW do i change it?

...all i want to do is keep playing the game....and that means getting past mission 18....(and who knows, there may be another game-breaker up ahead i may need to jump over)

please be as specific as you can.....and thanks in advance

jaywalker2309
6th May 2003, 18:26
Ok.. i'll tell u this just the once ;)

Goto your profile file in the \my documents\praetorians folder..

Open up the .USR file (its just a text file) (make a copy of it if you are worried)

In there you'll see a section under `Flags_misiones`

This is where it lists which missions you've done, and on what difficulty.

The top 4 are the tutorials, so only have 1 difficulty, all you need to do is change the 0 to a 1

ie..

*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Rio Arar.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}

Change to

*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 1
*VARIANTE 2 1
*VARIANTE 3 1
}

Got that.. easy eh? I've put it in spoiler text so you have to actively want to know how to edit the files

viceroy
6th May 2003, 20:07
thank you thank you thank you.....

works like a charm.

i did not want a cheat to help me win the scenarios...heh, if i lose, i lose.....all i wanted as the ability to play on even if i can not beat a scenario...and now i have it.

works like a charm. thank you.

viceroy
7th May 2003, 16:24
for others who want to open up the profile and allow yourselves to play all of the missions,

first, double clik on the profile folder
then right clik on the user file,
then choose open with
then select notepad.

that lets you change things. change all of the zeros to ones to open all of the missions at each level.

then save it.

again, this is not a cheat in that it will not help you IN the mission, but at least it lets you go beyond a mission you are stuck and frustrated at and keep playing the game....in other words, it ends the pain and restores the joy.....

Demonic
8th May 2003, 07:55
i dont understand why people spoil the gaming fun with cheats... or trainers.

The thing is that if you cant finish the mission with few tries or with 30 tries... you still shouldnt give up. I played few missions gazillion times but when i finally figured the way how to deal with the problem i learned new tricks and strategies so all the time spent wasnt for nothing.

After few hard missions that i played 20+ times trying new things and getting frustrated and finally solving them i did not have problems on later hard levels since i knew how to handle certain situations....

last night i did my best score ever killing 1800+ units and losing only 27 on normal level :) that was mission where you have to defend the allied roman cities (but first you had to get to them) and the gladiators show up first time on enemy side. Hmm few missions after "he who dares"

so if you now cheat you never learn

trevsue
8th May 2003, 12:10
you're missing the point. People who use the cheats enjoy the fact that they can kill and annihilate the game and still we learn from it. We respect your views to not use cheats - so respect ours!

I like using the cheats so that I can explore the games full potential.

Don't tread on us man, we're just here having fun.

Good luck with your next mission

:p

Demonic
8th May 2003, 12:24
:) yea goodluck for you too.

-D-

viceroy
8th May 2003, 12:28
Perpetuating A Penalty System

"Complete the mission before you can go to the next one" is a dictatorial and artificial limitation that has ruined many games in many genres for many people of many ages.

Whether it is the seemingly unbeatable boss in a shooter, the apparently unsolvable puzzle in a role-playing game or the presumably hopeless situation in a strategy game, preventing players from going beyond that roadblock unfairly penalizes the gamer and leaves him stuck in a one-way corridor from which there is no exit.

It has been the death of many games -- games that have been tossed to the back of a shelf or removed from a hard drive, only a half or quarter played -- and that is as much as disservice to the designers who put so much time into those unplayed parts as it is to the gamer who has forked over a pile of cash to buy the game.

Imagine if you bought a newspaper and were not allowed to turn the page until you completed the crossword puzzle....

I tell people who buy my board game designs that the beauty of ownership is being able to do whatever they damn well please with my games -- if they do not like the parameters or some of the rules, they are free to change them to suit their own desires. If they play with other people, however, they should give them the courtesy of asking whether or not they wish to play with those changes. If they play it the way I designed it I believe they will enjoy it, but if not, they should not be subject to the tyranny of the designer.

Set the Gamers Free. Let them experience the whole game.

This "unlock the next mission only when you beat this one" is a anachronistic holdover from the coin-op arcade games, when companies wanted you to keep pumping in quarters to play.

They kept this with platform games and then with strategy games...from Warcraft and Command and Conquer through Caesar and the other city building games to the Age of Empires collection right on to Praetorians....it is a habit but a bad one.

Once you buy a game the company is not going to get any more money out of you...so no need to put in the "unlock" levels to get you to play more....if anything, many players get locked out of a game....and never get to see what the designers have worked so hard to finish.

So instead of Penalizing a player who can not get by a roadblock in the game, REWARD him in some other manner....give him a special bonus in the next level.....but even if he fails, let him get into the next level. The incentive to beat the scenario should be a positive one ... a medal of honor...not just a key to the next door. Players will still want to win the scenario, complete the mission, solve the problem and kill the beast -- if only for the challenge or sheer joy of it --- and if they do so, let them go forward with something that helps them later on --- but, no mater what, to paraphrase Moses, "Let my people play!"

Demonic
8th May 2003, 12:40
in there. But i disagree in some parts but that was very intelligent response :)

I see your point and understand it. I've been in situations like you descriped.

cheating is always cheating nomatter if it happens in computer game or some other area ;)

but let us all enjoy from the games!

trevsue
8th May 2003, 12:46
Viceroy, when are you going to let us "cheaters" get our mits on the codes for us to run rampant through an awesome game?

Demonic
8th May 2003, 12:50
get sarcastic there ;)

-D-

trevsue
8th May 2003, 12:52
me sarcastic? Never:D

You don't udnerstand man, if Viceroy has some form of cheats (even if it is only in Single Player mode or whatever) then damned, he holds the key for us to enter his world and play.

Demonic
8th May 2003, 12:53
i got you man.

im off from boring work and to get whacked by romans.

-D-

trevsue
8th May 2003, 12:57
work? What's that? I don't have any work - still looking.

I gave up laying Praetorians about 2 weeks ago but only in the last 2 days have started again and if I can get a cheat from anyone that actually works - then I will be over on the other side playing my heart out!!!

Who do you prefer playing as?:confused:

Demonic
8th May 2003, 13:02
i prefer but im trying to get hold of the other civilizations.

Romans just 'cuz im used to them but maybe when i learn about the other armies i change my mind :)

now seriously.. im OFF :)

be back later

-D-

viceroy
8th May 2003, 13:04
the whole thing is explained by jaycw2309
Junior Member a few postings ago on this very forum (go back to page one of this "need cheat codes please" highlight the big blue box of instructions.

basically, you go to my documents/praetorians/profile.
double clik on it, open with notepad and change all the ZER0 (0) numbers in the missiones to ONES (1) as he explains.

this tells the computer you won the scenario and you can go on to the next.

it does not help you win an individual scenario...it just lets you go beyond the roadblock of one you can't seem to win.

in other words, rather than give up in frustration and disgust and never play the game again and damn it to your friends and to God, you are liberated and can go ahead and see the wonders these guys have truly created....because if you think the first half of the game was good, wait until you really cross the rubicon!

trevsue
8th May 2003, 13:14
Viceroy, will there ever be a simple cheat command (like AOE?)?

I don't want to just bypass the missions, I want to play them but with cheat codes (particularly one where I will not lose troops) - yes I have tried the trainer and it doesn't work (some of the stuff does but I find the zero troop loses does not work).

cheers for the nfo in any case.

viceroy
8th May 2003, 15:58
that would be nice, but like you, i am just a guy who bought the game....tell it to the praetorians at eidos...

Mike_B
9th May 2003, 05:33
There are no cheats. The only way of cheating is by using a trainer (which imo takes a way the fun/challenge) or by editing the user file.

Originally posted by jaycw2309
There are no cheat codes in the release exe..

During testing we had some simple `cheats` to enable us to test out some features of the game, but it left the game unstable and things like multiplayer wouldn't work properly in `debug` mode.

trevsue
9th May 2003, 07:05
well that's it then. Nice game all the same but pity I won't be going on with it with speed - I will keep trying all the same.

thanks

Demonic
9th May 2003, 08:30
need tips in some missions that ive played im more than happy to help :)

-D-

viceroy
9th May 2003, 12:55
Dear @M:

While in your opinion cheat codes may detract from the game, the OPTION to use them should be open to players who either do not think so, or to those whose enjoyment and exploration of the game fall off dramatically when frustrated by puzzles that require very precise solutions.

Many gamers are casual gamers. They want to play AT a game as well as play it (sandbox mode, some designers call it). they want to tweak it, toy with it, shape it to make it what THEY want out of a game.

Praetorians is a great product. Fabulous design. But to tell gamers they cannot use cheats is like telling a kid with a Lego set that he MUST follow the instructions...and only the instructions...and not tinker around with it.

A game is a toy -- and it is meant to be played with. I know, I design board games as a sideline (my 13th was published last summer, #14 went to the developer this week). When I design a game I give it my best shot, and make it the way I think it should be played......but then acknowledge that other people may not agree, and will want to change it. They may want the Blue side to have more advantages than I gave them, or may think the Red side has too much and needs to be trimmed, or that another step should be added in the turn...etc.

Game designers can not and should not be tyrants: we are part teacher, part entertainer and part play mate (no, not the kind with the staple in the tummy).

If all gamers could and would play all our designs without modifying or cheating, that would be marvelous....but we are not omniscent...better a gamer should use a cheat code and play the game, then play it less or not at all

Mike_B
9th May 2003, 14:28
You're correct, I don't use cheats myself (anymore!) but I don't have a problem with others using cheats. It's just that if they would have included cheats the game would be unstable like jaycw2309 said. And then I rather have a bug free game without cheats than the other way around. But I understand that people want to look around in the game and try some things out. I used cheats in Commandos recently to take screenshots of the enemies. If there weren't any cheats it would not be possible to do that. So, yeah, there should be cheats if it's possible :)

trevsue
9th May 2003, 20:54
@m & Viceroy, you have both made valid points but it is with regret for me to say that I more than likely will not play the game again - maybe mess about but not wholeheartedly try and complete missions etc. It is a superb game and no doubt when the expansion packs come out it will be even better but for now this game will go in the draw until a boring winter day. Cheers to all and hope y'all kick a$$

viceroy
10th May 2003, 02:23
sorry you are giving up trevsue...but i understand....it goes along with what i was saying...some people just want to toy around and have fun with a game -- and since they paid for it, they should be able to.

"cheats" are actually a misnomer. think of them rather as "enablers" or better yet, like "handicapping" in golf or other sports. they often bring a game back into balance, especially when you are playing against a computer in a speed and clik fest duel where its processing speed and ability to move the mouse are just so much faster than yours (or mine; at nearly 50 i am a lot slower on the mouse than my 12 year old son)

the use of these enablers or handicaps should be your choice....it should not be imposed upon you by the designer. Designers and programmers need to think more about POSITIVE reinforcement for NOT using "cheats" or for accomplishing levels, than about FORCING a player to either "do what i say you must do or you may not pass"

--again, i do not think there is anything demonic here (no reference to another poster of that name), but a matter of habit...and a bad habit....and one that should be broken...

Praetorians is too good of a game to suffer from such roadblocks....designers are not doing anyone, including themselves, any favors by locking people out of a game....they need to open it up so that anyone who wants to can go inside and play.....and if you can do it on your own, on their terms, under their conditions --- great, you deserve a treat. If not, well, then you can play in the minors at least (a reference to major vs minor league baseball, for those of you on the far side of the Atlantic)

trevsue
10th May 2003, 06:50
viceroy, yep you are totally right. Even this morning the game is in the drawer. Pity about no cheats coz it really is such a nice game and as a fan of roman times etc it is such a huge pity that I won't be able to explore the game without slamming my head furiously onto the desk.

I actually bought the game by chance, I didn't even read any review or look at snapshots so I guess my dissapointment is not all that high but alas it is just meant to be.

There was a time when I didn't know what "cheats" or "enablers" (I much more prefer enablers) were and like most of you here, I used to play "for real" and quite enjoyed the challenge. That was until one day my cousin showed me how to enable a "enabler" (ha ha ha) in Doom, since then I have played 90% of all games bought with cheats oops I meant "enabler". I am pretty sure that I would still be playing without "enablers" if I had never been showed the first time.

Anyway, thanks for your comments in any case and I hope that your nible clicking fingers and eagle eyes get you further in gaming!!!!!

cheers, I probably will not be back here for a while.

fieldmajor69
20th Jul 2008, 14:24
for others who want to open up the profile and allow yourselves to play all of the missions,

first, double clik on the profile folder
then right clik on the user file,
then choose open with
then select notepad.

that lets you change things. change all of the zeros to ones to open all of the missions at each level.

then save it.

again, this is not a cheat in that it will not help you IN the mission, but at least it lets you go beyond a mission you are stuck and frustrated at and keep playing the game....in other words, it ends the pain and restores the joy.....
i tried doing this but every time i go to campaign its still at when all hell breaks loose.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Devoti
20th Jul 2008, 20:49
Hi Guys,
look it's an old cheat so you must know how it works but i see that you don't so i'm ganna tell you exactly how to do it allright!
First you must get in the game documents (My Documents\ Praetorians\ Profiles\You name in the game...) then you must open the file (your profile) with notepad then you must change these zeros
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
in all levels to:
*VARIANTE 1 1
*VARIANTE 2 1
*VARIANTE 3 1
it's about 20 level then you are done you can play oregenal campaign (with the Romans) in all levels and if you want just copy this profile data and replace it with yours:

{
*VERSION 5
*FASE "MISIONES\GR_6_1.MSS"
*NOMBRE_JUGADOR 4 111 100 97 105
*FASE_SP "C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\Pyro Studios\Praetorians\\Data\Misiones\MisionPrueba.MIS"
*GAME_SP ""
*LEVEL_SP 3
*FLAGS_MISIONES
{
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\SP_Tutorial_1.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\SP_Tutorial_2.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\SP_Tutorial_3.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 2 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\SP_Tutorial_4.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 2 0
}
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Bibracte.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Defensa fuerte.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Jefes germanos.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Puentes sobre Rhin.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Rescate de Comio.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_TEMPLOS.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_BRITANNIA.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Ciceron.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Charax.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Cevennes.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Antioquia.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Defensa carros.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Rubicon.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Pirineos.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Ninfeo.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Pompeyo.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Puerto.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Ayudar Aliados.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
*FILE_FASE "Misiones\ZZZ_Munda.mis"
*DIFICULTAD
{
*VARIANTE 1 0
*VARIANTE 2 0
*VARIANTE 3 0
}
}
*NOMBRE_SKIRMISH 7 72 101 97 109 111 110 115
*FASE_SK "MISIONES\GR_6_1.MSS"
*RAZA_SK "ARABS"
*RANDOM_SK 0
*CPULEVEL_SK 3
*CPULEVEL_SK 3
*SK_NUM_CPU 5
*COLOR_SK 6
*EQUIPO_SK 6
*JUGADOR_SKIRMISH 1
*SKIRMISH_PLAYERS
{
*CPU
{
*NOMBRE_CPU 8 83 112 97 110 105 97 110 115
*RAZA_CPU "SPANIANS"
*RAZA_RANDOM 0
*COLOR 7
*EQUIPO 6
*ID_MAQUINA 0
*POSICION_INICIAL 210 40
}
*CPU
{
*NOMBRE_CPU 8 72 97 110 110 105 98 97 108
*RAZA_CPU "CARTAGINESES"
*RAZA_RANDOM 0
*COLOR 3
*EQUIPO 1
*ID_MAQUINA 0
*POSICION_INICIAL 10 44
}
*CPU
{
*NOMBRE_CPU 6 80 101 114 115 105 97
*RAZA_CPU "PERSAS"
*RAZA_RANDOM 0
*COLOR 1
*EQUIPO 1
*ID_MAQUINA 0
*POSICION_INICIAL 145 50
}
*CPU
{
*NOMBRE_CPU 9 65 108 101 120 97 110 100 101 114
*RAZA_CPU "GRIEGOS"
*RAZA_RANDOM 0
*COLOR 2
*EQUIPO 1
*ID_MAQUINA 0
*POSICION_INICIAL 40 133
}
*CPU
{
*NOMBRE_CPU 7 88 76 101 103 105 111 110
*RAZA_CPU "ROMANOS"
*RAZA_RANDOM 0
*COLOR 0
*EQUIPO 1
*ID_MAQUINA 0
*POSICION_INICIAL 80 120
}
}
*FASE_MP ""
*RAZA_MP ""
*RANDOM_MP 0
*CPULEVEL_MP 1
*CPULEVEL_MP 1
*PARTIDA_MP 11 111 100 97 105 39 115 32 71 97 109 101
*MP_NUM_CPU 0
*COLOR_MP 0
*TIPO_CONEXION 0
*SAVE_GAME "C:\Documents and Settings\Top Gear\My Documents\Praetorians\Savegame\odai\Game1.gam"
*LOAD_GAME "C:\Documents and Settings\Top Gear\My Documents\Praetorians\Savegame\odai\Savegame\Quicksave.gam"
*SAVE_SEQUENCE "C:\Documents and Settings\Top Gear\My Documents\Praetorians\Savegame\odai\Savegame\Quicksave.sec"
*LOAD_SEQUENCE "C:\Documents and Settings\Top Gear\My Documents\Praetorians\Savegame\odai\Savegame\Quicksave.sec"
*VOL_MASTER 75
*VOL_MUSICA 75
*VOL_AMBIENTE 75
*VOL_FX 75
*VOL_VOZ 75
*VOL_INTERFAZ 75
*INTERCAMBIAR_CANALES 0
*ACK_ACTIVADO 1
*SOUND_MUTED 0
*SOUND_HQ 1
*SOUND_CARD_ID 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
*GAME_RES 2
*GAME_BPP 16
*FLAGS_ENGINE 120
*FLAGS_INIT_D3D 398
*VEL_SCROLL 5
*VEL_JUEGO 0
*INVERT_MOUSE 0
*MOUSE_EXPLORER 1
*TROPAS_MULTIGRUPO 0
*GROUP_BAR 1
*DISABLE_SPECIAL_KEYS 0
*DISABLE_TOOLTIPS 0
*SHOW_CIVILIZATION_COLORS 0
*SHOW_XTRA_INFO 1
*DISTANCIA_CAMARA 0
*GAMEFS 1
}

See ya guys and don't forget to answer me ok!

kwAnTUM
25th Jul 2008, 07:58
I remember that one ^^
yes it is old.

does anybody know how to do the super-fast battering ram? it moves like twice the speed XD

Devoti
25th Jul 2008, 11:39
Well you can, just like my way in my latest thread, but in other files and i don't know if this cheats apllies to the oregenal civilizations!
so if you know that it apllies tell me and i'll know the way to do it. ;)

See ya.

theruler
13th Jan 2009, 13:32
Hi mr. odai from Top Gear (if the posted user profile is yours!) ;-)

I think you could update the string in the batteringram.configfile and release the single file (in proper directory) as a .pat or add it to your mod (or as an option).

Ciao.

theruler
2nd Feb 2009, 22:51
I heard somewhere about a cheat that allow legionaries to throw their pilum repeatedly...
when you attack with pilum, as soon as the pilum is shown (before it has been thrown) switch to testudo formation... and they throw pilums to death (of the enemy!).

I was not able to reproduce it... and no one has never used it against me...
Just out of curiosity (I will never use a bug like this in a skirmish... except the next one with my little bro! :rolleyes: ) does it really works?

jay--z
3rd Feb 2009, 01:11
we found out about it lately and didnt want to post it so that we dont want more people to use it
but.. now they know
lol

theruler
3rd Feb 2009, 22:34
UOPS!
If you mind I will edit my previous post.

However... does it really works?
That's an annoyng bug... a legio unit would be almost unstappable...

jay--z
3rd Feb 2009, 23:02
tested it and even somes p[eople used it against us and it worked but it couldf lead to his legion to stay stuck with tartarino formation btw enemy troops(when it says "unable to comply) ^^ lol
somes dont risk it
somes dont use it
and somes are loosers and loves to use it and lost with it:p

theruler
4th Feb 2009, 12:16
So, spread the voice! ;-)